Jalal, the Jallad is back! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by justlovetv

Neetz, Jalal already had issues with MP since long. Three years may have passed in another sense. Because it is highly unrealistic to be like that for soo long. Plus our great CVs mentioned when four months had passed. Itna toh they can do for three years😆
If CVs can kill Hassan first, then they can surely pre-pone the war😆
Possible. I also thought when he said 3 saal ho gye rajvanshi k saath that he means the time before he got married to Jo till now(though it's not 3 years yet). I am bery bery irritated re wrt this. I hope there has been no leap. Jalal stressed on the 3 saal.You're planning to call Zee na. Please do and let me know too. Also firmly tell them not to lie like always.
CVs can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING except something that makes SENSE.🤢😡
Originally posted by justlovetv

Thanks for posting, Abhay😃
Yup I totally loved this Jalal today😳
But yes, drawing those curtains was OTT🥱
It's useless discussing Ruqs, but loved the way Jalal shouted at her👏

P.S. Do you think any leap was taken today? Because I find keeping up anger bottled for three years highly unrealistic😕

Samanika,
If possible i will make a detailed blog post on this issue...

I think the timelines have been botched up..First Chittor is coming and AFTER THAT the pilgrimages and re union of JJ will happen.. 😕

Originally posted by Neetz

Possible. I also thought when he said 3 saal ho gye rajvanshi k saath that he means the time before he got married to Jo till now(though it's not 3 years yet). I am bery bery irritated re wrt this. I hope there has been no leap. Jalal stressed on the 3 saal.You're planning to call Zee na. Please do and let me know too. Also firmly tell them not to lie like always.
CVs can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING except something that makes SENSE.🤢😡
Yes, see I presume that Jodha and Jalal are married for about two years. He had already begun his conquest of Rajputana much before. And he was having issues with MP as well.
As for today' s dialogue, only a clarification from Zee can clear it up😆
Originally posted by history_geek

Thanks for this Post Samanika.. :)

I am fine with this Avataar of Jalal...As we discussed on Blog post... ;p

But,

I did not like Jalal's dialogue to Jodha and that cold look and putting on the curtains..

+

I don't want to start on Ruqs...Nice to stop discussing her.. 

Abhay I liked the episode a lot, because this is the Akbar I want, a conqueror who can be brutal as well as kind. I got back the king, even rumors of his presence in the battlefield could cause enemy forces to melt, like it did in the battle of Haldighati. It is only after the birth of Salim that his brutal side softened a bit.

Yes, his words to Jodha could be less harsh. But in real life relationships crumble after the death of a child, at least that is not going to happen here. Harsh words by a person in pain, directed at a loved one is not shocking, it happens.
You see the problem is chitoor war happened 3 years afteri twins..and between there were 2 more babies..CVS have lost time and are twisting everything..as per the war we are in 3 year leap.

Samanika,

I think the timelines have been botched up..First Chittor is coming and AFTER THAT the pilgrimages and re union of JJ will happen.. 😕

Yes, please do!
I feel the same here. CVs have rearranged events as per their convenience😆

Samanika,

Sammy, I also think that keeping that guilt for 3 years is highly unrealistic. Poor guy would have gone crazy or died of heart attack. There's a lot of confusion here. I am ccounting on you to clear this up with your call because I don't trust the CVs to clarify this. And he's not bottled up his anger. He's venting out his anger and frustration only by killing innocents and turning into a Jallad. Chittor siege was just that no. he had turned ruthless. It was the blackest chapter of his life .Before he found the right balance between the two sides. 

Abhay, there's nothing new if CVs have muddled things up again. And this 2nd SR was only to show these 2 wallowing in guilt not for their other 2 kids after HH and definitely not Salim. He will drop out of the blue I think.Confused
Originally posted by chennaigirl

You see the problem is chitoor war happened 3 years afteri twins..and between there were 2 more babies..CVS have lost time and are twisting everything..as per the war we are in 3 year leap.
Yup but CVs are crazy😆
They can put any event they want wherever they want😆
But it really didn't look like three years had passed😕 All their grief seemed very fresh
Originally posted by Donjas

Abhay I liked the episode a lot, because this is the Akbar I want, a conqueror who can be brutal as well as kind. I got back the king, even rumors of his presence in the battlefield could cause enemy forces to melt, like it did in the battle of Haldighati. It is only after the birth of Salim that his brutal side softened a bit.

Yes, his words to Jodha could be less harsh. But in real life relationships crumble after the death of a child, at least that is not going to happen here. Harsh words by a person in pain, directed at a loved one is not shocking, it happens.

Donjas,

I too liked this Jalal and i wanted him NOT to be a saint but a ruthless and brutal conqueror whose presence can sent shivers down the spines of his enemies...

But, i did not like his coldness for Jodha, because after twins demise, Jalal did not allow Jodha to be away from him, but took her with him even in wars.. , infact they had kids in this time as well.. Speaks a lot about their relation...But the CV's have shown the opposite...It is this part which miffed me a lot...

Guys please refrain from making historical references as it may lead to the post being locked. Thanks!😃