Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Coming week should be a lot of fun ..
I know the show is ending after 5 and a half years and we all are going to really really miss it ...but let's try and enjoy whatever we can this last week ..

I hope the story is interesting ..I am looking forward to seeing some good romantic scenes  between Naren and Ankita where Ankita look like a million dollars and all very happy and smiles ..

Want to see Ranvijay figuring out for himself how  he is being used by Pari and he should himself give Ankita's hand in Naren's hands ..

Arjun Purvi will be making a come back in the last episode .I am sure there fans will be happy . They will take their daughter back with them ...

Aashi will get her happiness back when her parents will get married ..I want to see her a lot in this last week ...

Then the curtains will be drawn on the show by Sushita ..

So I am hoping for a rocking week ahead ...😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am still not happy with the way Naren's character is looking ..He just did not look that sorry for all that he did and has hardly thanked Ranvijay for saving Ankita and his child ...
He still comes across as a thankless and a selfish character but now he understands the value of Ankita and how important Ankita is to him and after spending 5 torturous years with Pari and her taunts , he now wants the beautiful life he had with Ankita that he had for 6 months 

Would have liked it a lot if he had been shown to feel guilty a little more about the way he treated her ..

Still, only one week left so maybe that is why the writers are hurrying the story ...

But of course it is fun to watch Naren chasing Ankita ...this should have been shown long long time back ...

Both the actors look so good together .

Ranvijay's coming back has brought life back in the show ...why was he put in coma ? Bad decision by the writers ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Coming week should be a lot of fun ..

I know the show is ending after 5 and a half years and we all are going to really really miss it ...but let's try and enjoy whatever we can this last week ..

I hope the story is interesting ..I am looking forward to seeing some good romantic scenes  between Naren and Ankita where Ankita look like a million dollars and all very happy and smiles ..

Want to see Ranvijay figuring out for himself how  he is being used by Pari and he should himself give Ankita's hand in Naren's hands ..

Arjun Purvi will be making a come back in the last episode .I am sure there fans will be happy . They will take their daughter back with them ...

Aashi will get her happiness back when her parents will get married ..I want to see her a lot in this last week ...

Then the curtains will be drawn on the show by Sushita ..

So I am hoping for a rocking week ahead ...😊

We have only one week left, and we should enjoy these last few episodes..there will be no point of screaming at the CV's anymore..they are done with the shooting 😆

Now I really want to see a happy Ankita..she has cried a lot, no more tears for her..still hoping to see some cute moments of Aashi with her parents..

I would also like to see RV setteled in his life, I know there is no time, but I want a good partner for him..

The last episode we will have our Sushita
I am very excited for that..but at the same time I will miss this show very much..the story took terrible turns, but I was so used to watching PVR everyday, will miss watching this show a  lot..

Edited by vision22 - 9 years ago
sonalak thumbnail
I am happy that cvs always show ranvijay as a nice human being.glad they haven't turned him negative yet to show naren as a hero.when ranvijay came out of coma first he thanked ankita for taking care of vaishavi while cheap naren hasn't thanked him yet for saving ashis life rather busy in romancing ankita. glad they aren't destroying RVs character for naren just the way they did with ankita and pari.Edited by sonalak - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak

I am happy that cvs always show ranvijay as a nice human being.glad they haven't turned him negative yet to show naren as a hero.when ranvijay came out of coma first he thanked ankita for taking care of vaishavi while cheap naren hasn't thanked him yet for saving ashis life rather busy in romancing ankita. glad they aren't destroying RVs character for naren just the way they did with ankita and pari.

I am also glad that they are making Ranvijay as a very positive character ..

Ankita loving Naren is  foolish of her but I think her loving him has a lot to do with the 6 months she spend with him as his wife ( honestly not much special about the new cured naren ) ...she has always been in love with him ...Not once she told Ranvijay that she has got over him ..
That is definitely a foolish thing to do and for that I feel that Ankita is a weak character ...But I do not think she is negative in any way ...in fact she is way too sweet and bewakoof . 
She has told Ranvijay even now that she wants to marry Naren and for the sake of Ranvijay she put Naren in jail ...

I think Ranvijay will soon find out about the truth ( from his daughter ) and he will act in a way that Ankita will herself  stand up and admit her love for Naren in front of the world .Ranvijay is Ankita's true well wisher ( even more than Naren ) and he would like Ankita to be strong and follow her heart .He would want her to stop being so slefless all the time ..

In terms of character , Naren ( this cured one ) is no where near Ranvijay ...Maybe Naren will become a better person after he marries Ankita .
She was a positive influence on Ranvijay .

Since the time he got to know the real Ankita and also started getting attracted to her , even Naren has been acting better than what he was doing before ...
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope ankita and RV will always be the best of friends.
I always get the vibe that they could be really close friends, he's the one who will always be there for ankita no matter what, even in those times when naren cannot understand her or deserts her in some way, she will always be able to count on Ranvijay.

Naren cares more about himself than ankita whereas Ranvijay looks out for ankita ALL the time with no selfish motives. That's why I like RV so much. He's such a contrast to current Naren.
Naren just likes to fulfill his desires no matter what and can totally turn against ankita if he doesn't get what he wants.

I really hope they don't just show RV leaving for banaras and that's it.
It would be nice to see a positive start to a great friendship rather than a bitter ending.
RV will be a part of the company, ankita will still be a part of vaishnavi's life and both of them can help set RV's life up with someone special from one of Ankita's colleagues.
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambolove

I hope ankita and RV will always be the best of friends.
I always get the vibe that they could be really close friends, he's the one who will always be there for ankita no matter what, even in those times when naren cannot understand her or deserts her in some way, she will always be able to count on Ranvijay.

Naren cares more about himself than ankita whereas Ranvijay looks out for ankita ALL the time with no selfish motives. That's why I like RV so much. He's such a contrast to current Naren.
Naren just likes to fulfill his desires no matter what and can totally turn against ankita if he doesn't get what he wants.

I really hope they don't just show RV leaving for banaras and that's it.
It would be nice to see a positive start to a great friendship rather than a bitter ending.
RV will be a part of the company, ankita will still be a part of vaishnavi's life and both of them can help set RV's life up with someone special from one of Ankita's colleagues.

I can't see Ranvijay working in Naren's company or even Manav's ...
He is a very self respecting person who has his own saree shop and he likes to live with his family . He probably will go back to Banaras but his connection with Ankita is for life because what connects them forever is the love for their daughter Vaishnavi .

I cannot see Ankita leaving Vaishanvi .
Ranvijay will let her keep Vaishu as he knows that Ankita is a good mother and Vaishsu will do good in her care ..Plus after he starts trusting Naren , he will be sure that Naren too will play the role of a step father very well in Vaishanvi's life 
Aashi and Vaishu are close .Ranvijay will not want to separate the girls .

I hope this will be the chance that Naren can get to show Ranvijay how much he appreciates that he took care of his family for 5 years ...Naren being good to Vaishu will be very nice ..He already did once save her life ...

Naren had started showing improvement in his  character .
He hit his lowest when he bribed the police but then from there he came to live in the chawl and got close to Ankita ...somehow his feelings for her or her goodness , whatever it was , it started to affect him positively .

I am very happy that he took the strong action against Pari for kidnapping his daughter ...I wish he was not shown pampering Pari after finding out that she tried to kill Ankita ...That was a black mark on his character ...However , in all fairness he did do one or two good things too ...
Though nothing compared to Ranvijay and Ankita ..

Naren has a long long way to go to become a good human being .. He is a very lucky man that he has Ankita in his life ...

I have hopes for Naren ...His love for his daughter Aashi will make him a better human being . It has already got him Ankita back .. He has to be a good person now , he has no choice. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
I know Ankita will never remind Naren of his mistakes ( specially that dreadful day when he send her packing to Banaras ) but I hope that Ranvijay gives Naren an earful ...

I would love to see Ranvijay question Naren as to where the hell he was the last 5 years ??? and why he did not check on this girl even once , the same girl that he is so dying to marry now ...
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know Ankita will never remind Naren of his mistakes ( specially that dreadful day when he send her packing to Banaras ) but I hope that Ranvijay gives Naren an earful ...

I would love to see Ranvijay question Naren as to where the hell he was the last 5 years ??? and why he did not check on this girl even once , the same girl that he is so dying to marry now ...

Yes ranvijay should do that...naren will have no answers to these questions n will he rendered speechless !
He should then realise among all d ppl how lucky he really has been that inspite of being so bad n selfish at one point of time he has got  a wonderful person like ankita back in his life !

It will really serve him good !
SugarDimples thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but IMO ranvijay should stay back in mumbai n start his business here
Vaishu can't stay without ankita n ashi but what about ranvijay ? 
He will already be losing out on ankita n if vaishu also goes won't he be kind of condemned to a solitary life in Banaras ...
So it will be better if he remains in mumbai so he can stay in touch with his daughter n then ankita helping him find a nice companion for life n helping him settle sounds much better
I prefer this option stated by ambolove

I m saying this bcz whatever it is she is his real daughter n he loves her a lot so it won't be fair if he goes to stay alone in Banaras !

Edited by ankenfan - 9 years ago