Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MizzDaisy

Disappointed with the finale.episode..after 5yrs the show was ending at least cvs could have made a better job out of it. It should have.been about pvr cast..anywayz loved Anken scenes and Armaan scene. Will miss seeing Ankita and Karan onscreen and offscreen. I hope they come together again in much better roles.

yes, it definitely should have been about the cast and older Arman should have been given a decent emotional departure - together, with Hiten being Manav. Sushant and Ankita would still have been the heavenly ending...but giving older Arman the respect they deserved wouldn't have detracted from the full circle return to Sushant & Ankita  They should have shown Anken's suhaag raat...and so many more options.

But Ekta, who never misses an opportunity to promote and dazzle even if it has nothing to do with the show. Out of respect for the cast, the viewers AND the characters, there COULD have been, SHOULD have been a lovely emotional, nostalgic ending. I could have written it for them. You could have written it for them. Any viewer could have written it for them. 

But Ekta. 

Edited by naava - 9 years ago
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankenfan

What they didn't show Anken SR ???
But as per d segments they had shot for it na 
N can u explain that dogs n diamond thing...i didn't quite understand๐Ÿ˜•

no they didnt show their SR..The dog nd diamond part was from other show.
I didn't understand why did zee have to show all these in the last episode of PVR??
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can somebody tell me what was that dog and diamong thing everyone is talking about? ๐Ÿ˜† Was it to promote some other serial of Ekta/Zee?
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankenfan

What they didn't show Anken SR ???
But as per d segments they had shot for it na 
N can u explain that dogs n diamond thing...i didn't quite understand๐Ÿ˜•

Ekta is a carrot and stick person, a Lucy with the football, and we are the fools to keep thinking that this time she'll deliver..this time she'll have respect for her characters and her viewers. I'm actually pretty angry right now ankenfan. I will go and watch what i can salvage, the bits and pieces, the scraps she has thrown our way, but i don't want to watch any damn dogs and diamonds stories. grrr.  I was really looking forward to today's show. 

Oh well, back to reading romantic novels...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Can somebody tell me what was that dog and diamong thing everyone is talking about? ๐Ÿ˜† Was it to promote some other serial of Ekta/Zee?

pata nahi ... they showed stupid drama of diamond with Iqbal khan, urvashi dholakia,karan v grovar and the actress who plays hero's sister in kumkum bhagya.. two of them stole some diamond and other two were after them... urvashi had a dog with her๐Ÿ˜†
sushkita931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Niki all are confused about the track bc there are no new show coming where these ppl acting so why they show it instead anken ashi archana manav all confused๐Ÿ˜•
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL, episode ko lamba karne ke liye kuch bhi ghusaya ๐Ÿ˜† 
majoni03 thumbnail
anyways even though they showed all those nonsense my ArMan scene made up for everything... I m really really happy to see  ArMan again... now i only want to remember  ArMan scene.. i loved loved the scene and ankita's voiceover
Edited by majoni03 - 9 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vision22

btw they didnt show Anken's suhaag raat..they wasted the entire episode on that dog and diamond
๐Ÿ˜ก

may be they read our comments here and realised that they should not show SR before marriage as this is Pavitra Rishta ๐Ÿ˜†
vision22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

may be they read our comments here and realised that they should not show SR before marriage as this is Pavitra Rishta ๐Ÿ˜†

I was thinking the same ๐Ÿ˜†
but I reaaly wanted to see.