Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: majoni03

[Q

actually at the end it will be Aashi who will get what she wants😆... she wanted Pari to be kicked out of Naren's life and wanted her daada  to marry a woman who can be good mumma to her... and she wlll be getting exactly what she wants😆😆

Exactly and good for her ..
Pari is so nasty that she wants Ankita to take Aashi away and she and Naren can adopt another child ...she just wants Aashi out of Naren's life but Aashi is a fighter ..
She is not stupid like her mother ..

I loved the way she has stood up to Pari and how she fought back . The girls knows how to fight for her rights (to get  her father's love is her right ) and she allows no one to come in the way of what belongs to her ( Naren ) 

She had already decided that she wanted Pari out ...she was looking at magazines to get Naren married ðŸ˜†
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
i felt really bad for Ranvijay and Vaishnavi in last 2 episodes... they both loved Ankita uncondtionally and at the end they are suffering .. Little vaishanvi is thinking about Aashi and her choti ma's happiness... i felt so bad when Ranvijay said 'mere naseeb mein pyaar hain hi nahi'...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

i felt really bad for Ranvijay and Vaishnavi in last 2 episodes... they both loved Ankita uncondtionally and at the end they are suffering .. Little vaishanvi is thinking about Aashi and her choti ma's happiness... i felt so bad when Ranvijay said 'mere naseeb mein pyaar hain hi nahi'...

I feel very bad for them ...not for that Pari , no way .

But feeling bad for Ranvijay and Vaishu ...but Ankita did not cheat anyone .Ankita always showed everyone how much she was in love with her husband 
majoni03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I feel very bad for them ...not for that Pari , no way .

But feeling bad for Ranvijay and Vaishu ...but Ankita did not cheat anyone .Ankita always showed everyone how much she was in love with her husband 

same here.. i feel bad for Ranvijay and Vaishnavi.. bt have no sympathy for Pari...she deserves what is getting ...  It would have been better if Ankita had fallen in love with Ranvijay and chosen him over Naren... bt what to do..  ankita loves only Naren.. Ranvijay suffered even more than Onir... Onir atleast got married to a nice girl later.. they should have shown this for Ranvijay also...
Tanyaz thumbnail
But Aashi is the real Superstar of the show ..
She is going to be the real winner and she deserves this happiness .
Ankita is a fool , she is stupid ...She is grateful to Naren for coming back .Naren treated her very well when he was unwell but when he came to senses he was so horrid to her but she only remembers the good times ...

Naren also did not get what he really wanted ...he could not have the happy life that he wanted with Pari or the family he wanted with her or the success ...
But he is still lucky that he got Ankita back in 2 minutes flat and he is damn damn lucky to have a wonderful dayghter like Aashi .
Edited by Tanyaz - 9 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

same here.. i feel bad for Ranvijay and Vaishnavi.. bt have no sympathy for Pari...she deserves what is getting ...  It would have been better if Ankita had fallen in love with Ranvijay and chosen him over Naren... bt what to do..  ankita loves only Naren.. Ranvijay suffered even more than Onir... Onir atleast got married to a nice girl later.. they should have shown this for Ranvijay also...
[/QUOTE]

Pari hated Aashi .
She wanted Naren to love only her and her children ...she hated it that Naren loved someone who was not a part of her ...
she has a small heart .

She is lucky that she is not in jail .Naren could have pressed charges on her but he let her go ...I think Naren was way too nice to Pari .
Naren has always been extremely nasty to Ankita still he got her back so easily ...

Naren tried everything to make things work with Pari but then he got fed up with her ...There was just way too much negativity in that person ...

But he served her breakfast in bed after knowing that she tried to kill Ankita ..
He only got strict with her after she sold Aashi to strangers ,,,,that he could not bear ..

Ankita really meant nothing to Naren ...Ankita is stupid that she is running after this gut .
majoni03 thumbnail
luckiest character in this show=Naren and unluckiest character in this show is Soham... Soham never got any happiness in his life...his mother and aunt ruined his life... i m happy that they are showing sachin realising his mistakes... i have a soft corner for him also because i loved rolu polu baby sachu...
sushkita931 thumbnail
The way cv show naren just forget pari whom he used to love blindly now loving ankita is ridiculous and most bagwas.the sketching of a character naren like switch of a light😆 his memory like light which on/off by putting on/off the switch.he loved ahana then gone mad after his accident - then he forgot her face and love ankita - then he forgot ankita and marry pari as if he never know ankita - then again he find pari wrong again he loving ankita and behaving pari invisible he never shown apolizing or repenting but just behaving as if everything normal😕 may be show ending and cv has no justification for it.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Best part about the show ending is that there will not be another 20 year leap for CVs to ruin Aashi's character as well. If another 20 year leap would have taken place, Aashi and Vaishnavi would have been shown marrying the same guy and fighting over him. Urgh!
majoni03 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Best part about the show ending is that there will not be another 20 year leap for CVs to ruin Aashi's character as well. If another 20 year leap would have taken place, Aashi and Vaishnavi would have been shown marrying the same guy and fighting over him. Urgh!

true... after leap  they would have shown Aashi as a spoilt brat and she and Vaishnavi would have fallen in love with same guy