Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,pallu ji.
Pallu,bhavz: can't there b any gud show that we can again watch together n discuss on it as i fully have left to watch JA.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Pals2411

HI NABIIJAAN AND BHAVZ😛...YES THEY SHOWED JODHA IN THAT MUZ LOOK WITH SALIM IN HAND...SHE WAS POSING FOR TABASSUM ...RUKU WAS BESIDE THEM, SUPERVISING THE PICTURE...RUKU WANTED THAT PICTURE TO BE HUNG IN JALAL'S HOJRA IT SEEMS (THOUGH SHE WAS TELLING THAT GRUDINGLY)

DONT KNOW WHY I AM NOT FEELING LIKE TALKING ABOUT JA ...DIL MAR GAYA HAI...

PS: BHAVZ --- DO YOU THINK THAT COUPLE SHOWN (ONE PREGNANT LADY AND HUSBAND) WHO BROUGHT TAVEEZ FOR SALIM AND ARE ARTISTS (NAACH GANA) ARE ANARKALI'S PARENTS🥱...I AM DISLIKING MYSELF FOR THINKING THAT WAY...

Yes Pallu they r anar parents... I got so angry n frustrated with JA dnt know I hv strtd watching all sbs shows along with English shows first time
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Hi,pallu ji.
Pallu,bhavz: can't there b any gud show that we can again watch together n discuss on it as i fully have left to watch JA.

Nabi Dnt know whether u like the show or not I'm watching shastri sisters... I like Rajat and Anu pair in that... I Dnt watch anyother serial apart from shastri sisters and JA...
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Yes Pallu they r anar parents... I got so angry n frustrated with JA dnt know I hv strtd watching all sbs shows along with English shows first time

OH NOSleepy...THIS IS SO VERY FRUSTRATING...
TODAY I COULD SEE RUKU DOING HER NAUTANKI LIKE MA...I CAN ALREADY SEE HER GETTING AMPLE SCREENSPACE AS ALWAYS...JODHA I FELT WAS THERE TODAY, BUT STILL NOT THERE BECAUSE I FELT SHE WAS ALL NAIVE AS USUALSleepy...JALAL WAS PLEASED TO HAVE SALIM..

PS: DO LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A GOOD SHOW BHAVZ AND NABII...ITS SO SAD TO SEE JJ BEING USED BY CVS PATHETICALLY AND JODHA NOT STANDING STRONG FOR HERSELF...I AM HATING RUKU MORE NOW...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Pallu Dnt know way to say Eveyone r worried abt JA including myself... I'm cursing ekta n her JA cvs atleast lik Maham my one curse shud fulfil
ILTHBEB thumbnail
I heard that JJ scene had huge lacking of sparking! This is just starting. Frm now JJ wl behave 60+ aged parents.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
@bhavz: i don't watch any colors's serial rai. I sometimes now watch zee's aur payer ho gaya. Its stroyline is cute but leads r not gud pheer vi daikti hu. Dono chup chupkai sadhi ki now accomplish all rituals of shadi chup chupkai. Cute lagtai hai.
@pallu n bhavz: r u eager to watch ashoka?
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I heard that JJ scene had huge lacking of sparking! This is just starting. Frm now JJ wl behave 60+ aged parents.

Nabi in promo salim is six years which means akbar wil b around 33 and jo wil b 30... And if big leap happens both wil b old... Wat romance wil b there? Nothing...
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

@bhavz: i don't watch any colors's serial rai. I sometimes now watch zee's aur payer ho gaya. Its stroyline is cute but leads r not gud pheer vi daikti hu. Dono chup chupkai sadhi ki now accomplish all rituals of shadi chup chupkai. Cute lagtai hai.
@pallu n bhavz: r u eager to watch ashoka?

Nabi I only like historical love stories n that too if I love lead pair lik parijat... I'm not watching mp love stiry bcz I dint lik lead pair there is no spark in them... Ashoka means not love story na so I won't watch... I want parijat as akdha by smeother ph in star plus
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Pals and all,

Start watching MP. You will like it. I am sure. I have started watching it. 😊

And, later Ashoka can be also given a chance.

Bye. TC.