falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all.. I was just smiling cause that's all I could do during the confession..

But the precap has me freaked out.. AGAIN!! Can they not be nice and give us Precaps that won't freak the heck out of people??!?!?

Seriously.. I don't know why but I feel as if someone we didn't even suspect has kidnapped Sanam.. Why do I think this? I have no idea.. I just do..

Oh and if the whole thing with Seher replacing Sanam is true.. Then Mr. Rehaan ain't goin nowhere..
He's the only person who knows that Seher exists besides Raziya and Dilshad.. Neither of which will do anything or CAN do amything.. And once he finds out that that's Seher he'll freak and stay so he can keep an eye on her..

Help me people!! I don't like what's happening.. 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmadi thumbnail
OMG I literally just made a post about this. Sorry, I didn't see your post first. I've been replaying the precap and the kidnapper looks like a man. I don't think the swap is the twist, I think the kidnapper's identity is the twist.😲
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely post
why do i have a feeling the kidnapper is rehan, trying to save sanam from his ammi? maybe he heard sanams conversation with his ammi?
rehan is the only one who can clear so many confusions right now, he better start speaking up.
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmadi

OMG I literally just made a post about this. Sorry, I didn't see your post first. I've been replaying the precap and the kidnapper looks like a man. I don't think the swap is the twist, I think the kidnapper's identity is the twist.😲

kidnapper is def a man. i have a feeling ur right. kidnappers identity is the twist
dmadi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

lovely post
why do i have a feeling the kidnapper is rehan, trying to save sanam from his ammi? maybe he heard sanams conversation with his ammi?
rehan is the only one who can clear so many confusions right now, he better start speaking up.

I do think it's Rehaan also because the shirt the kidnapper was wearing is black and Rehaan was wearing a black shirt.
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I noticed in precap was ahil sanam...did it look like they were smiling and almost content signing the papers? I mean it makes sense since they've both indirectly decided that signing these papers does not mean they gotta sign divorce ones.

Hmm kidnapper uff I hope it's rehaan and I hope he accidentally kidnapped seher instead hehe
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Obviously Razia isnt going to be able to drag out Sanam on her own ðŸ˜† she's going to need some help thus im sure that the kidnapper was just a regular goon hired by either Billi or most likely Razia ðŸ¤“
Also todays episode had poor editing that made certain scenes look inconsistant ðŸ¤” i.e Sanam paning out (with a blank expression rather than a teary eyed one ) to look at the snipper goon after Aahil confessed ... 

dmadi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Obviously Razia isnt going to be able to drag out Sanam on her own ðŸ˜† she's going to need some help thus im sure that the kidnapper was just a regular goon hired by either Billi or most likely Razia ðŸ¤“

Also todays episode had poor editing that made certain scenes look inconsistant ðŸ¤” i.e Sanam paning out (with a blank expression rather than a teary eyed one ) to look at the snipper goon after Aahil confessed ... 

But why would Tanveer take out a knife to stab Sanam if she's just going to have her kidnapped anyway?
falala333 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dmadi

Don't worry that happens to me all the time.. And I think you're right.. The kidnappers identity is the twist.. Because everyone is expecting the switch.. So bringing in someone else as a kidnapper could change the whole story.. Or it could be someone like that Anwar guy..
falala333 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

lovely post

I want Rehaan to speak up and maybe it will save his character from being butchered... But I don't think the kidnapper is Rehaan.. He couldn't do something like that..