Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Before we sign these papers, I need to say something to you...

I realize after signing these papers, our lives may change forever. But that doesn't mean it has to change in a way we don't want it to.

I know I told you to forget all your wishes and dreams of a life with me. A life that you saw, that you hoped for. 

But I was wrong.

I want you to have all those dreams. The dreams that I saw in your eyes. Put all your hopes on me, ones that a wife places upon her husband. And I want to give you all the happiness in the world.

Because I love you Sanam. I love you..."

Such a beautiful confession it was. Not the promise of fulfilling the dreams, but the assurance to dream those dreams, to place trust on him. 

The confession of admitting his mistake, the confession of daring to dream, the confession of wanting to give happiness. 

Promising moon and sun is so cliched. Loved the writing here.

And KVB and Sj just made the confession one of the best confessions in telly world. Written from the heart, enacted from the heart and it directly touched the heart.

How beautifully u have written it ...
@bold cant agree more...

micshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

gif credit: magicasya@tumblr

After preparing so many surprises to set the mood, it was a simple declaration and promise that did the trick. 

Truly magical😳

OMG thanku so much sweety for this gif... πŸ€—
micshy thumbnail
Reading all the replies was so awesome ... i havent cried this much in a while ... 
i have always said ... do they need a confession... r those 3 words needed ... But this confession has changed my mind... hell yeahhh it was needed ... It was so damn needed... it has pacified me so much.. i m feeling a certain satisfaction inside me... i m now ready to take whatever will come their way. all the obstacles ...
i wont mind swapping too cz i know Aahil will recognize its not Sanam... 

Brilliant trick by the CVs ... giving us such a beautiful confession n well i have no doubts about the swapping part now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
namrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The best part of yesterday's episode was Tanveer confirming Sanam's suspicion that she indeed had committed Nawab's murder. I wish someone else had also listened to Billi - Sanam conversation. 

Finally Aahil confessed at gunpoint πŸ˜†, just kidding! 
In the midst of all the chaos an unexpected heart touching confession (hated their editing). Sanam was overwhelmed by trying circumstances.. tears of happiness and sadness rolling down her cheeks. It was a beautiful confession ..felt like her silent tears was more for him, thinking how much guilt and pain he might have gone through his entire life for someone else's crime.