Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sneha' quote " I am very keen to know about Sahir past now..
The way he was talking I feel there was a girl in HIS Life..
The past doesn't relate with his Ammi Abbu...
There was something about him only..
Let's see ..

Love
Sneha
"

there probably was a girl in his life and had to let her go because his mom didnt approve of that girl and it already established that he never over writes his mom's decision

also, that annoying/irrotating nanny said something like she is not going to let alvira to interfer in Sahir's life.  

bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh if only,  he was just annoyed with all the noise and wanted to eat but it will happen and that day we all be going crazy. i feel though his getting used to arzoo's presence and as for zaki, like you guys mentioned maybe something with him and zara will happen. it would be interesting. 
DestinyGrace thumbnail
There is something related to his past..that's why that Kurti appa was saying or may be indicating that way...Now let's hope for the best..😆
But I think Alvira is somewhere involve..that too deeply...
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely epi not to mention the pool scene was good but man ..appa is intolerable ðŸ˜­
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DestinyGrace

There is something related to his past..that's why that Kurti appa was saying or may be indicating that way...Now let's hope for the best..😆

But I think Alvira is somewhere involve..that too deeply...

yeah she seemed to be quite protective of sahir against alvira, what she said is very indicative of something that must have happened that hurt sahir possibly and alvira may be involved
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
More than jealous, I think he was concerned for Arzoo. He knows about his brother's flirtatious nature and that Zaki is harmless. Yet, Arzoo is too innocent and he has realized that already. He probably doesn't want her to be hurt or get her heart broken by Zaki.

In a way he was looking out for her and protecting her, methinks. That is equally cute as him being jealous :)
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why do I get the feeling that Kurti Apa is less dangerous than Sahir's own mom? 

Alvira at this point seems to be more fishy. Her intentions for helping Arzoo are not as clear cut as they seem to be.