Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ssrdj

Yes even I want billi to be tortured but no shower hug, no taking care of each other.

And pls cant tolerate them in same room.

During Zoyaan atleast Zoya and Asad were not married but here Sanam and Aahil are married.

Even I don't want any romantic sequence 
I think seher will find evidence against billi as sanam has lost it & seher exposes billi Infront of ahil

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even if there is a switch i hope they show aahil as having become so irritated with lack of response from sanam that he just takes off to another project while seher and billi are at home by themselves, with seher torturing billi
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Az07

Even I don't want any romantic sequence
I think seher will find evidence against billi as sanam has lost it & seher exposes billi Infront of ahil

It doesnt make sense Uma How would Seher know that Billi has been blackmailing Aahil so even if she receives the packet also, she cant figure it out
ssrdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

even if there is a switch i hope they show aahil as having become so irritated with lack of response from sanam that he just takes off to another project while seher and billi are at home by themselves, with seher torturing billi

Yes Aahil needs to be away for few days if Seher is disguising as Sanam
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes Aahil needs to be away for few days if Seher is disguising as Sanam

no matter how platonic it is, i couldnt take seher and aahil staying in the same room, that would become like the zoyaan crap. will gul never learn. hopefully she has
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It doesnt make sense Uma How would Seher know that Billi has been blackmailing Aahil so even if she receives the packet also, she cant figure it out

What if in between seher billi face off billi blurts out truth thinking her as sanam & we already saw sanam revealing about the murder truth to billi. 
Luvshiv thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Waiting to watch the episode. Finally, the confession is complete. 
ssrdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kyph21

no matter how platonic it is, i couldnt take seher and aahil staying in the same room, that would become like the zoyaan crap. will gul never learn. hopefully she has

Neither can I tolerate them in same room
ssrdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Az07

What if in between seher billi face off billi blurts out truth thinking her as sanam & we already saw sanam revealing about the murder truth to billi.

Quite possible