Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Quick Switch - I am he But I am still me

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The heat is killing ... canned many plans. Worse down with flu...so today I have a blue finger ..a red nose thankfully not a yellow tongue and hoping  not for the pink eyes ...Anyways , As u know I cannot remember silent too long .

U know staying at home has its befits ...for its sd an idle mind is a devil workshop ... So I was lazing away and watch a show with Baji in it ...He is so cute , seriously

Well He did a Naku ..I mean  he put on soot and danced ...so he put naku look but did it his way ...

That made me think what if the other characters in LTL switched roles ..who would they be and how would they react ..

Edited by scorpio10 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
Get well soon...Good thought...AS as Babi...crying 😭quite similar
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Priya🤗
awww such an interesting topic dear.❤️..loved the new idea...👍🏼.thanks soo much for sharing Baaji's new look news🤗...find this on his FB.😳...

thanks soo much for the sweet  post 🤗...Get well sooon dear...🤗

Ganpat (Kali prasad Mukherji) as Jagdap dada.😳..
(his look in Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki as shakuni😳)

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@priya,   nice thread,

@Lalli  you are too good love that pic of ganpat he looks really mean, and evil could be jagtap dada b4 he gave up his life of crime.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi  priya..
 loved your script.. hain blue finger?? awww priya  got the flu blues..
   yesh we know you turn up to toss about every one on this forum.. pulling are socks up.. giving us  some  humorous   and  mind boggling  challenge..
aacha sun.. mujhe lagta hai naku would love to switch role and become dutta bhau!  look how she raises her arm up.. delivers heroic  speeches.. handles a pistool.. and  makes a ring of fire in the  jungle.. bas.. all  she needs is switch from sari to pathiani.. mailaaa!
 priyaaa thek ho jayo 
thanks for the thread hammie 
twinkerella thanks for the images on your comment👏
Edited by Hamlet53 - 9 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the topic😊
mahdev was jagtap dadas mould