Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

A KRIYAANSH FANFICTION

KRIYA'S P.O.V 

Every question, each doubt dug themselves into my mind, the more confusing they were the more they deepened inside. My thoughts kept on revolving around the past, the scenes of some unknown boy, a stranger supporting me.I demanded for answers, my questions couldnt be left unnoticed, unanswered. I rose my questioning pair of brown orbs at him, opening my mouth to start my interview. 

"Shh.. Dont ask me anything. I know its hard specially when its your deepest desire but u have to be patient. Your every question will be answered in sometime but not 
now." explained Swayam, shutting the words gushing out from the bottom of my throat. 

He led me to an empty room, my footsteps not leaving his lead, my heart trusting him with all might.The room was graced by the bright rays of the shining sun, for many it would have been a blessing but for me it was a pure torture. I hated sunshine even thought I was immune towards it. Loneliness surrounded this room, the feeling was 
unmatchable, it felt like standing on the edges of heaven but still you knew you were on the earth, yet alive. 

"Kiru, you need to realize your true self, your power, your emotions, every single thing." said Swayam, letting only a word out at one time.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my face blank, the questions tangling themselves more and more, finding it extremely difficult to answer them, my sparkling brown orbs displaying the torture and helplessness I was feeling not understanding any question, let alone searching for their answers.

"Baby, you'll understand what I mean soon..." murmured Swayam

Those last few words were all I heard, his voice leaving the only evidence that he ever existed, his thin, muscular form vanishing into thin air. What did he even 
mean, my questions made me crazier and crazier. I wished there was some book, some application or atleast some site which would be related on different situations of  'LIFE'! Seriously I would definitely need it, atleast my damn questions would be cleared.

_***_

My thoughts broke apart, my questions stopped bothering me, I came face to face with the gang full of dazzlers, I stood against The Reyaansh Singhania. This time, I 
wasnt going to lose infront of him, he was going to face The Kriya Ghai. If he was the so-called- charming dazzler, I was no less than a diva bursting with 
attitude.

"There, there, here comes the biggest coward of St.Louis!" mocked Rey, his eyes burning with rage, his mind waiting for Revenge.

"Oh yeah Rey! Girl, you better know that WE are The Dazzlers. No one dares to even disrespect us! U better hammer that into your useless brain!" commanded Simmi.

"Ex-sca-use Me!? U might be dazzlings or whatever, I dont give a damn. I live life the way I want not the way others want me to. Now that's a point you better remember 
Girl!" I spoke, my expression turning from an angelic smile to a devil's glare, my voice proving just one thing I was no coward.

"How can you not huh, who are u anyways, bet you are no Ms. World!" said Simmi, trying her best to win the ego clash with a diva like Kriya.

I waved my body, forcing it to make way in the front, swinging my fingers dressed in a big 'L' indicating only one thing, A LOSER, adding my style of diva-ic expression in the end. The way I walked, talked or even acted was like a Diva. A Diva, those 4 letters didnt even suit me, I loved being someone who would never be hated, my personality was opposite from being a Diva.  My belief remained simple, all I felt was that there was nothing special in me, the others were way far better than me. But now, I had to prove that I wasnt a good-for-nothing girl who followed orders.

"Yep, you're right, I am no Miss World..." I started, my sharp brown orbs stealing a glance at Simmi, who stood there posing and smirking, hearing those words.

"But you see, I prefer being Ms. Universe because I am more into being a Number 1 instead of any other number." I completed , an evil look taking place on my
angelic face.

"The End! And you, Kriya whatever. I dont want you in front of my eyes ever. This is an order and you better pay heed to it." commanded Rey.

"Whatever! The more I dont see your ugly face, the better!" I agreed 

Both the groups walked away. I moved away, my hopes, my self respect comforting me while Rey went ahead with his bunch of useless followers. Rey's arms brushed through mine, starting the electric shocks to work. What had just happened, why did the effected bother me? My crazy, delicate heart kept on begging me to turn back just this one, turn back just to meet his lovely hazel orbs but my mind restricted me, walking away from them...

_***_

REY'S P.O.V 

The ego clash between the dazzlers and a weakling took over my 100% free mind, those looks couldnt belong to some random weakling. It was so obvious she was special. 

Whatever, all she had done was straight up insult me,now there was no way I was going to let her go free, I didnt give a damn about that weakling. I dreamed about a 
painful, horrorful revenge, the time I would be able to see her bright red, liquefied blood flowing through her hands, tears drizzling hard from her two brown orbs, squeals of sorrow everywhere u go. This might have only been the beginning but I was going to give her a much more painful, heartbreaking revenge than that.

"Rey, you're up for dare or die now! Come on!" said Rinni

Dare or die, a game similar to truth and dare. The same bottle turned around but that was the end of the similarites. There was no truth, truth was the place of a 
coward. It was Dare OR Die. You do the dare or you die, the only two rules of this game.

"Na, Not in a mood!" I rejected.

The gang exchanged glances, everyone trying to read past Rey's closed up mind, trying to battle through those barriers.

"Oh, so the king of dazzlers is afraid of this game huh?" teased Rinni, knowing that this was the only way he would ever agree, 'CHALLENGE'. Reyaansh Singhania never ever said a no to challenges.

"What the... A big time freaking No! Bring it on!" I exclaimed.

The lone,bare bottle spins, in a minute one would either get controlled or will deserve a punishment much worse than dying. The game stood on the crossroads,'choose 
or die' remained its only slogan. The bottle spins, the seconds increasing to form a minute.

"Dare to Die Vicks?" asked Simmi

"Die nopes obviously Dare!" answered Vicky

"You see Neha there, go and propose her. We know that you love her anyways." dared Simmi

"What! No ways Sims. No freaking ways!!" shouted Vicky, his black eyes widening with shock.

Just then a girl of 18 barged in, her silky black hair flying high, her face filled with joy. She gave a side hug to Rey and gave a break to her quiet mouth, the non - stop chattering beginning.

"Shar, shut up! I am trying to get rid of this damn dare here!" shouted Vicky, colour drained out from his face.

"U guys started playing without me, what the hell!" shouted Sharon, her soft rosy lips shaping themselves into a pout

"Woah Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash, dont try your oh-so-sweet pout on us okay!" teased Rey, his mood swinging.

That was it! Only one girl could change the cold dazzler Reyaansh Singhania to a normal funloving teenager. Everyone had missed Sharon/Shar, her endless talks, her ways of controlling Rey, her enjoy-life personality, her crazy attitude battles with Rey and so on... A trip of just 5 days to New York had cause loads of drama 
between the gang. Rey's cacoon had enclosed him back to the dazzler leaving others no choice but to wait for Sharon. Sharon was one of the girls who hated grabbing 
attention towards herself while her best friend was the biggest attention seeker of St. Louis, a spotlight right at his feet. Only God knew how they ever became best of friends.

"Uhuhh? well now I give no crap. I am daring Reyaansh Singhania whether he accepts or not." challenged Sharon, her eyeballs glowing with fire.

"U think I wouldnt agree. Am on!" I replied, trusting himself to pull this off.

"U have to make the most dazzler type weakling, the girl who hates u. She has to fall heads over heals in love with u." challenged Sharon, completely sure that Kriya 
would never fall in love with her idiotic best friend.

"Too Easy Shar! Make it a slight harder." I teased her

"You will have to leave her in the end AND make sure no one gets to know about your affair nor about this dare." completed Simmi

"Dare to be taken!" I agreed.

I knew I would make the Kriya or whatever fall in love with me. That girl would be burning with hatred from tomorrow, my revenge would be fulfilled.

_***_

PROMO- THE DARE IS TAKEN.. WOULD KRIYA FALL FOR HIM?

_***_

Hope u guys like it!
Please do like and comment big!
Jhootas and Chappals welcome!
Thank you...

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
THank u soo much guys for commenting and liking!!! 
Hehe I know I have replied after a long time so dont kill me!!
Okiesh So here's your individual comments:- 

@Meghz- Hehe Yesh your first!! Awhh thankss

@Lunia- Thanks meri jaan!! Love u!

@Raina- Thank u

@Amar_Love- Thanks soo much. Will definitely continue soon and pm u

@AimanAsim- Thank u!! :)

@Kiru!! Kirti- Thanks jaan!! Thanks for always commenting!! Love ya

@Alisha- Thanks girl! Will definitely do soo..

@Raju Didu- Thank u sooo soo much didu!! Big comment for me!! Yayyy!! Love u soo much for this comment!!
Its sooo nice!! hehe! Love your comments.

@Sakura20- Thanks soo much!

@Sahana_24- Thanks soo freaking muchh

@Devilishspam- Thanks soo much didu!!

@Kreyafan- Thanks!!! Will definitely update soon!! Actually updated xD

@Pradeep - Jaldi Karo and I want extra large comment. -.-

@Sana2c- Thank u soo much! :)

@Star_2012- Thankss!!!

@Anjali- Thanks a lot!

@Aishu didu- Thank u!!! Love u for commenting!!

@Shayarana_rk- Thanks a lot!! :)

@Anvesha- Meri jaan, thanks a loottt!! Aur next time badi comment de! haan isse badi :P

@Prachu, meri ms unique- Yesh meri jaan! Ab chup chap dono ispe comments de!! heeh I know mai bahot demanding hu.

@Abhi- Waah Wahh aapse comment!! ehee thanks meri jaan!! xD

@Ushu- Thanks baby! Yesh am gonna kill u for that! U missed commenting soo much!!! *pouts*

@Kiarawinget16- heehe thxx diduUu!!

@Hina- What the hell yaar! Itna chota comment! I want big big one from u!! PLeashhh

@Monika- Thanks meri jaan!! Pakka jaldi karungi!! 

@Shannel didu- Hehe me soo glad your happy!! Me is smiling because ur! Love u soo much!! Thank u soo much for ur comment! xD

@Neeraj Bhai- Thanks a lot bhai!

@Shivu- Thanks meri jaan! xD

@Anu- Oye itna chota comment! I want a aur bada wala from u! heehe

@zona_Malik- thank u soo much"! Loved ur comment!! Nyshhh!!

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 9 years ago
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ResπŸ˜›
Unres

Hmmm tujhe confusion create karna itna pasand kyun hai???πŸ€”
Swayam...where's he gone...Kriyam convo where's it leading???
They are supernatural???
Love kriya's divaish attitude...
So its Sharon & simmi who dared reyaansh...you said vicky would...bechare par taras agaya kyaπŸ˜†
Sharon's CS is really good...unlike the bitchy dazzler attitude she's sweet and simple
Waiting to see how Rey makes Kriya fall for him and what happens after the dare gets over
Update soon...I feel like reading everything now itself...par updates hi nahi hai*pouts
jaldi jaldi update karo
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
nyc update so mr.dazzler is all set to avenge kriya...all the way bt kriya is sm supergirl right??
its gonna be interesting !!!
update soon
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update
loved kriya's attitude
revenge, dare this sounds interesting
update soon
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous and great concept and chapter read all in go... do continue soon
devilishpam thumbnail
awsome update ,kriya's attitude was just amazing
loved it .continue soon πŸ˜†
lunia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update πŸ‘πŸΌ
it's just amazing...
can't wait update soon πŸ˜ƒ

kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
kria ka aatitude was ek dum fadu
but sharon ne ye acha nai kiya
wo ek girl ke sath asa kese kar sakti he
rey is mount Everest of ego
seriously
just bcoz some1 ans him back
he want tk take revange from that person
n itni buri halat ki yato wo mare ya ghut ghut ke jiye...
anyways I know kria usse badal degi

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
oe hoe b.Day ke bd itna mst update luvd it cha gyi tu to