Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parijat_akdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
avniii sis..
update!!!!!
u know sis...recently we get some awesome,amazing Akdha/Parijat moments from "ZeeRishteyAward"
their sword-fighting/dance rehearsal, their photoshoot, n after 14decmber we'll get their performance too.. so sis can we expect some siggy on those from u??????
sis trust me u can hate now-a-days jodha-akbar bt u can't hate Rajat-Paridhi...pls sis
-Saumya- thumbnail
congratulations Avni. 🤗

I cannot believe I haven't commented here before but I've been busy with college/life in general so couldn't drop by. But like always, I'd like to mention your work is definitely one of my most favorite. I love the update you've posted on the first page, looks amazing. 😳 Especially the KryAn/Karan Kritika icons. Stunning, those are.

I was just browsing through all the requests you've done for me and I couldn't chose the one I want to put in my avatar box. I adore them all so much. http://i3.minus.com/istAq46zmrXYI.jpg is definitely one of the best Sanaya signatures you've made, IMO. Everything about it screams gorgeous. http://i7.minus.com/idiuy0R9qq9hj.jpg The coloring here is too beautiful and the blending so neat. I am a fan of your coloring. https://i.imgur.com/E6rsDaS.jpg This style is so new and so fresh and I love the pictures you've used. The coloring, as always stunning. http://i7.minus.com/igsLpqUbDzeAY.jpg I am not sure which version of this signature I like better. I am a sucker for the black and white signatures but in this case, I still haven't decided even after so much time. 😆

L O V E.
Edited by -Saumya- - 9 years ago
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update. kab. kare. gi. kameeni. tujhe. agle. saal. bhi. nahi. chooru. ghi!.
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wont leave youuu :p i know ur making stufff!!!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: parijat_akdha

avniii sis..
update!!!!!
u know sis...recently we get some awesome,amazing Akdha/Parijat moments from "ZeeRishteyAward"
their sword-fighting/dance rehearsal, their photoshoot, n after 14decmber we'll get their performance too.. so sis can we expect some siggy on those from u??????
sis trust me u can hate now-a-days jodha-akbar bt u can't hate Rajat-Paridhi...pls sis

😆 im not hating AkDha.. but the story of the show. and yes i have seen their performances, yeh were indeed amazing <3 Currently i have just made stuff on their TereLiye performance.. 
the ZRA one.. the video quality is very bad, so haven't made anything :)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barishkiduaa

update. kab. kare. gi. kameeni. tujhe. agle. saal. bhi. nahi. chooru. ghi!.

well surprise surpriseee.. update is coming up :P kameeni :D
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Thankyou everyone for the wonderful comments! ðŸ¤—
Not able to replay but they do means alot.. thankuuu <33 

Next update is coming up :) 
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

after 2 months im updating again. woow. 
i cannot promise to update regularly, but when time permits..  i will definitely update!
till now enjoy this small update :) 

ArchanaManav

last episode of PR.. sushant as manav..my arman babies <3 

SanamAahil.
this show is really getting on my nerves ufff. watching only sahil scenes.
🤢 what have i done... iew.

AbhiPragya
recently i was watching their scenes.. they are cute! 

ParidhiRajat
ohhmyygoshh. this was such a beautiful performance of them. the BEST till now <33 

Roy
Im so damn excited for this movie. 3 amazing actors in it and the songs.. if you heard them, AMAZING! 

Not sending pm's today.. next time i will :) 
im open for suggestions.. check the next post.
Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 9 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail

Ok. i used to be always open for suggestions, from now on not. [except for my very close friends]
I just don't want to keep people waiting when their suggestions will be done, cause  I don't think i will be free enough to sit the whole day and ps-ing.
But im free this week, and will be able to work on few suggestions ;) 

Open for the first 5 suggestions.
HD pics only, result will come out only better! 
NO animated stuff please!

1. Aishi
2. Janaki
3. Sofia
4. Yashomati
5. aishu

Edited by bairiyaa.isskq - 9 years ago
-Saumya- thumbnail
I'm so glad to see you back. 🤗 The update looks stunning!  I love love the Roy stuff. <3 Also the Sanam Ahil signatures,  they look gorgeous.