Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
yippieee!!! once again 1st to comment!! thanks to my stars!! when i log in ur were exactly updatin this story & i resed quickly as fast as lightening..., hehehe... coming 1st is joy which i can't explain in words LOL!!πŸ˜†
okay now over to yet another confusing update LOLπŸ˜†
nice update!!πŸ‘
hmm... 1st thing what came to my mind was "LOOK ALIKE" when he calls the portrait named madhu. so Rk's madhu is dead so she is the owner of the teddy LOL!!πŸ˜† then mayu is like her Papa's biwi madhu & not mayu's madhu mama... she yaar how confusing it is!! 
Don't tell me mayu gave dipali - madhu's name so that she can consider her as her ma LOL!!πŸ˜†
i don't know why but i always pull dipali in ur story whether she is really in frame or not LOLπŸ˜† but i cant be blamed only u have giving her mahaan roles in ur stories LOL!!πŸ˜†
if Rk's late wife is madhu then u be single forever & ever in her memories itself Rk. No one can replace ur 1st wife. LOLπŸ˜† yes, i'm a hypocrite, if his wife was trish i asked Rk to accept madhu but now i know the portrait is madhu's so no second marriage or no shoulder to cry or no hands to wipe at this age. LOLπŸ˜† better u don't cry Rk then u wont need any shoulder or hands to wipe tears when there is no tears LOLπŸ˜† if it comes also u have two hands so u wipe urself man lol!!
hmm... what all posibility could be..?? who is this living madhu?? how can any one name twins the same name if they were? how confusing it will be that to call same looking person with one name?? so they are not twin!! but just a look alike...why oh why? u told the portraits name as madhu & increased my confusions...πŸ˜•
wait... i'll try one last time... did Rk & madhu met with any accident & assumes madhu as dead & living with her memories but in real she is alive & he is not believing her as his wife... gah! how could i think something stupid... if someone really dies also we wont believe they are not dead then how Rk will think is biwi is dead when she is alive in front of him..?? so it not his wife madhu... i'm logging my answer that she is deaddd & this bossy madhu in his mansion is her sister... why i think they changed trish or dips name to madhu so that he will blindly believe her as his wife... wait... BLIND?? okay back to my accident whether in that accident Rk went blind & assumed his wife dead & dreaming with her but he can't see her in real as he is blind?? LOLπŸ˜†
see not only u can confuse us even i can cnfuse u with my comment LOL!!πŸ˜†
update soon & clearly my confusions.😳
one last thing... i guess Rk will not agree to accept madhu ma & he will live in her dead wife's memory forever & ever!! Cool!!!πŸ˜‰ 
thanks for the pm which i din't receive yet LOLπŸ˜† Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res/unres
Finally i m 2nd ...Lol
N wat should i say ? I m confused yet again ...Lmao
I think tht they r twins or something...coz Rk called tht potrait lady also madhu πŸ˜• 
so mayb i m rite...or mayb not 
update soon...
Edited by shriyakadge - 9 years ago
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was one great update Uma di.πŸ‘
So I was somewhat correct in that analyses of mine.πŸ˜†
Madhu was dead, but she was also alive. πŸ˜† There are two of them. Not twins right?πŸ˜›
Now I only wonder which Madhu this forever and ever is complying to, his first Biwi or his soon to be second one. But I somehow sense that he married that other Madhu also, but doesn't let her stay with him. As Maya said she had given her entire life to them and she deserves to be acknowledged.
One little twist you brought there. I thought of her being dead, but then how could she be alive?πŸ˜†
But still I was somewhat positive that she was actually dead. And that naughtiness that Maya had, reminded me of Madhu. So I was almost positive it was her.
I was right though in one thing. One sad TS.
I think you have missed my comment, but that's okay, I unresed it yesterday so you probably didn't have the time to read it yet.πŸ˜† Oh by the way, you did answer most of questions like this being a 3S. Plus I have a pretty good assumption now on how this TS will end.πŸ˜†
But won't tell so I don't spoil the ending for others.πŸ˜†

Oh by the way. I am on the track for the second confusion if you know what I mean.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update on your TS and in beforehand for the PM.πŸ˜†
PS. I just read your reply on my previous comment. Kavya di wouldn't be the only one who liked a sad ending.πŸ˜‰ As much as I like happy endings I like sad endings, maybe a little bit more.πŸ˜†
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
-Babydoll_Pooh- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
loved the update uma di..
Now I got the clue but  won't tell it anyone because it's a secret and I don't want to take  ur suspense awayπŸ˜†.
Edited by SNCC - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ni33

Sorry for the late unresing and this very short comment.Aww u call this short😳
I have ten more stories to unres my posts on.πŸ˜† Ha ha am better, just one or two missed out
Busy, busy, busy Choti Ni. πŸ˜† Or what Sudha calls me youme. 🀣

First. Great first part.πŸ‘πŸ‘Thanks dear

And like Sudha said you had me confused there a bit.Thats what i wantπŸ˜† What and why you shall soon find out.πŸ˜†

Honestly sleeping with a teddybear.🀣Her love for teddy bear is moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well everyone should still have their inner child intact, even though I didn't see that one coming.πŸ˜†
And that to after marriage.🀣She is stil a child Now I hope that RK's late wife didn't also act like a child.Nope she did But then again we all act like children at some point.πŸ˜†Obiously
Now over to the confusion.πŸ˜† You made me believe that Madhu was his wife and that she was dead, cause afterall this is a Rishbala story.U got an point, but stil there is something But then when RK went down the stairs and saw how Madhu ordered her and his family around, cause who want to handle one angry Madhu?πŸ˜† What secret power does she have? Don't tell me she have borrrowed some magic from any of the students from Hogwarts No i won't.πŸ˜† Anyway, this little belief of mine somehow got stronger. I thought RK visualized Madhu, remembering one old memory. This much Visualising, then he would live with that, but thats not the track girl Even during their conversation I still thought it was one of his memories.Ha ha really That he hallucinates Madhu time to time, because that is how much he miss his beloved Biwi.He miss her really, but the reason why he doesn't hallucinate wil be cleared later And that he haven't told about his hallucinations because he doesn't want to end up being all buddy buddy with a looney in an asylum, like Jack Nicholson in One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. πŸ˜† And this belief continued when RK looked at his late wife's portrait and his daughter Maya came to him, and cried along with him. But you crushed, which by the way made me happy πŸ˜†, my little assumption.Ha ha πŸ˜† Cause I thought this means this wouldn't be one sad TS.I actually planned for a sad ending, but only kavya would love it, so thinking to change the end, shhh don't tel it to anyone But yet again I changed my mind as quickly as Schumacher drove his car. 🀣 Sorry, Schumacher was a Forumla 1 driver.Oh, sorry i don't know him Actually one of my favorites, when I watched him drive his car in those contests. πŸ˜† I will come back to me changing my mind later. Anyway I agree with Sudha on this one, do not make Deepali his wife.No i won't She doesn't deserve that much love from our RK.Yup u r right Cause she left him afterall to raise his daughter all alone. And when RK called someone, I began wondering if Madhu really was alive or not.Ha ha thats why i didn't mention the name Cause there is no way he has a direct connection, meaning just a simple phonecall away, to his late wife.Girl, u crack me up 🀣 So when Maya cried Madhu ma, my little bubble burst and a whole lot of fireworks exploded.🀣 Unluckily they got extinguished pretty fast when RK gave a glare to Maya for calling Madhu, Madhu ma and that selfthought of his.Ha ha, see how much i have confused u

Now writing about my second confusion. You haven't actually written anywhere that RK's first wife was actually dead. Yup girl, but that candle thing doesn't strike ur mind that she is dead We all assumed that she was dead. Maybe she just left him. Because him making that promise to his two angels and that portrait just made us all assume she was dead. He might just loved her that much that even though she betrayed him he kept on loving her, staying there by her portrait, not allowing Maya to call Madhu Madhu ma. Cause Maya might have not cried because she misses her late mother. But because she misses the love from a mother, the love she gets from Madhu and because her father still lingers on in his memories from a woman that betrayed him.You giving more ideas for a new track, well we will work on that little late, might be after diwali

Now I do wonder is this is a 2S or 3S. Even i wonder, how i gonna complete this withing another part. And how RK will accept Madhu, that is if he does. And that is if she is actually alive. I hope you remember my little mindchanging from above. About this being a sad TS. Because this is called forever and ever. You might think that, like Sudha wrote that after his angel gets married he becomes all alone and then because of the sorrow and he no longer has to be there for Maya like before. He dies and gets his forever and ever in heaven with Madhu.That was the baseline of the story, but am working on it to change it  That is if Madhu really is his first wife and is dead. Thus concluding this to be one sad TS.

Hm, I was wrong. πŸ˜† I did give you one long comment. πŸ˜† Exactly Well, it isn't as much fun as I usually write them. This one is full of analyses.πŸ˜† But i enjoyed reading it
Well enjoy reading it and I hope you don't get tired after that.No i didn't
Sorry for the late unresing.No need of sorry Ni

Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update.so rk's madhu was dead,but thn who is this "madhu ma"? Waiting for the nxt part
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice but confused hope next update vl clear all confusion 
Grishu30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di...BTconfused...pls continue soon...
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ok this is too much confusing
Updt sn uma n clear the confusion
Anyways well written
Loved father-daughter bonding
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! I read both part together! these two madhu confused me more! who is RK's real wali biwi! OMG! it's reallyπŸ˜• waiting for the next part!