Book Talk

engineering book discusion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 14 October 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hi frensSmile...as here many people discuss about novel ...but i made this topic so that we can discuss about the engineering book...so that engineering student can also get helpful...i am student of electronic and communication ...i would like to ask which is the best site where we can get indian writer engineering book in pdf version... which site do u guys follow to study book...and any suggestion how to understand c programing and c++ easily... because it is very tough subject for me ...and also i would like to ask to  suggest me the basic elctronics book so  so that i can understand the basics...i had tried to search  in the net for the site and found fadoengineering site but when i loged in from my facebook login it didnot openedOuchConfused ...any idea for that also ...
                                                        hope u guys liked this topic...and would suggest me the book...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

athi_vrushan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "engineering book discusion" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top