Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Di is 1st Student here ðŸ¤—

Thats great Di

I love Asher and Khirad pair I seen all of the show already it use to come on Hum TV they show all Urdu dramas on there.. really nice story... u enjoying the story Di?

Thank you Di🤗 Glad you liked them will make some more too I just dont get enough time but in free time I do make as much as I can... Yeah Di I need to post just havent had the time to write will defo post it soon... plus not many members are present so I dont know who will read it but I will still post it 

Its just 2 episodes but read lot about the story so looking forward to watching it.So u get Hum tv then you must be watching the latest drama like Firaaq and Shanakht because I watch it on youtube.
Yes thats true nowadays very few member are active but once you start writing maybe they will read it.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sujairohit

Its just 2 episodes but read lot about the story so looking forward to watching it.So u get Hum tv then you must be watching the latest drama like Firaaq and Shanakht because I watch it on youtube.

Yes thats true nowadays very few member are active but once you start writing maybe they will read it.

I seen the all the serial u will love it 
I havent seen them due to the timing we have hum tv europe here i seen Ahista Ahista loved the title song and the story but hated the ending... new one I seen is Digest Writer its ok will watch the 2 you suggested to Di soon I dont have time to watch so many things... 

I dont know Di everyone is busy but I will defo write when I have time.. duno who will read though beside 3-4 people who are active