Who's a good husband among these?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dey.bh

😆 jetha will win. Kya fayda?

No I wouid vote for Mehta. Jethalal toh phir bhi comes from a background where he is used to wives serving their husbands and husbands ordering for every small thing.

But Mehta claims to be progressive thinking. But what does he do?  All he does is claiming to be a bechara husband, asking Anjali to do all household jobs, not wanting to help. If he had issues with Anjali's cooking, couldn't he sit with her and sort out differences and reach a compromise like a sensible person?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me worst wife is Daya. Yes, Babita is selfish and doesn't care much about Iyyer. Also would support Jetha over Iyyer but Daya is the limit.
She is blind with the things that deals with Tappu or Sundar. In fact she will easily spend her husband's hard earned money on a useless brother. Also, she keeps on giving wo lauta dega dialogues when she knows not a penny was ever returned.

She will keep weird mannats and let Jetha suffer.

She will make every little secret public from that famous balcony.

She will literally do anything which she has been asked not to do.For example: Kaun banega Murga. She got the easiest job. How can a lady dance like a mad woman when she knows that can make her husband suffer ? Ye kya kisi ke mayyat me bhi garba karegi agar mauka mila to ?

tarana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
daya is not at all the worst wife...it can be seen in gulabo track or rann of kutch tracks...she did evrythng to rescue jethalal...
dey.bh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tarana.luv

daya is not at all the worst wife...it can be seen in gulabo track or rann of kutch tracks...she did evrythng to rescue jethalal...

By that logic there is no bad wife or bad husband in GD society.

tarana.. thumbnail
dats wat m saying...evryone is equally justified on their places...so they all.r gud...
tarana.. thumbnail
dats wat m saying...all characters are justified on their places...so atleast for me they all.r gud...
dey.bh thumbnail

Can you please elaborate how all of them are equally good ?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tarana.luv

That's why I said that she is a bad wife but not worst.Yes,she does trouble jetha a lot but whenever he is in trouble she stands for him.Gulabo track and jetha in Pakistan track are the examples.

Anjali is obsessed with diet food but she does that for the good of her husband.Nowadays fat and obesity are one of the reasons for many diseases.She wants to keep her husband fit and healthy but yes,she does go OTT with her obsession and that's why people feel she is the worst wife.  

I called babita the worst wife because she never stands for her husband whenever he is in trouble.She likes jetha giving his attention to her that whenever jetha makes fun of/insults iyer she always supports jetha and not iyer which most of the times brings lot of embarrassment to iyer.Recently during the CID tracks when jetha said that iyer should remain in the custody of CID and let babita go,it was her duty to question jetha that why should iyer remain in custody when he too is innocent.Iyer always does a lot for her,keeps her happy,gives her all the comforts and fulfills her wishes but she takes him for granted.I want to see one track where iyer makes her realize,who is more important to her,her husband or her flirty neighbor.I want to see one proper track on iyer and babita without the interference of jetha or any GD member.
dey.bh thumbnail

Subha you forgot the Hongkong trip. she just went ahead to enjoy the vacation only because Iyyer asked her to. Did she ever let Iyyer do anything of his choice ? 

But I then she also helped Iyyer. Firstly Iyyer doesn't starve at his home. He gets his traditional meal quite often although Babita herself seems to be health conscious. 

Secondly, during the 'unknown truck in GD' track where Iyyer hurts his leg, Babita does stand by him.

Thirdly, during the Sheru track Babita did go against Jetha to say,' Uske baat sun to lijiye Jetha ji'. It also happened during AYurvedic Shampoo massage track .

In this regard what Iyyer and Babita lacks is heart to heart talk. They are not a newly married couple to avoid such things. He has to come clear with it and make Babita understand why Jetha must not be entertained.

Coming to Daya. Yes, Gulabo and Rann Utsav track shows how much she loves Jetha. Every wife will do that. Wasn't Anjali worried when Mehta was late or wasn't Roshan worried when Sodhi didn't come home uuntil late night ?

But how many times has she ignored the fact that she has a husband too? During the Khel Mahotsav Jetha was left alone because dadu- pota made a team and bhai-behen made a team

How many times will Jetha be fooled by Sundar and Daya let it go ? 

How many times will she fail to control Tappu ?

She sent Jetha to help Sundar with some hotel problem at midnight

She will scream aloud from the balcony with all silly queries

She was the one who made Kerry's  news public

She was also the one to believe the con girl who blackmailed Jetha.

She also believed Madhavi that he was cheating Bhide ( Computer track)

She will serve everyone at home but will let Jetha starve till the end.

She did let Sundar send those boxes of lehenga cholis and asked Jetha to take the responsibility later.

She will keep craziest mannats for jetha

She will also not keep a single secret in the houe. Even during Chennai express promotion Jetha asked her to keep it secret but she miscalled Sundar.

Jetha gave her kasam not to help SUndar but she did hide SUndar in her house without informing Jetha.

And many more...

Deliberate like Babita or not, she definitely has the title of the most annoying wife😆

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
WHAAATTT  ?

BHIDDDEEE  ?

HE MUST BE DOING AND RESPECTING...BUT...PLS REMEMBER MADHAVI TOILS EARNING FOR HIS 70 % INCOME OF FAMILY

OTHER WOMAN ARE ENJOYYYING ROYALTY...AND TONS OF GOODIES  FROM A ONE MAN EARNING HUSBAND.

I THINK ANJALI, & BABES HV NO OTHER TOO MUCH WORK
INFACT ANJALI IS MORE TORTUROUS TO TARAK

SODI HAS EXTREME DRINKING HABIT, BASSS ELSE HE IS V V NICE TO HIS WIFE

HATHI - TOTAL USELESS

WHY NOT JETHA-  DAYA HAS WORSSST BROTHER...HE STILL TOLERATES AND CARES . HIS BAD IS HE RIDICULES DAYA IN OPEN, IN THAT ASPECT DAYA IS NO LESS PUBLIC