Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol I get what you're saying Zainab and you're right...Suri has only ever been cruel to those she dislikes...she isn't your typical vamp who hates people in general...in fact she's quite warm hearted...we've seen that when Aaliya and Zain brought the fake Barkat...however she's always been selfish and it only took 'Barkat' returning for Suri to cut Aaliya some slack...so even with Rida's accident not saving her could've been an act of self preservation?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whatever it is..Beintehaa has lost its charm no one can deny this..๐Ÿ˜ญ I will be happy if I am proven wrong and the show has me hooked once again. :(
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Lol I get what you're saying Zainab and you're right...Suri has only ever been cruel to those she dislikes...she isn't your typical vamp who hates people in general...in fact she's quite warm hearted...we've seen that when Aaliya and Zain brought the fake Barkat...however she's always been selfish and it only took 'Barkat' returning for Suri to cut Aaliya some slack...so even with Rida's accident not saving her could've been an act of self preservation?

LMAO exactly. She has a heart but she always has it for the people she wants to have it for. She never liked Aaliyah from the beginning so it wasnt like a all of a sudden behavior change towards Aaliyah. the misunderstandings gave Suraiya to hate Aaliyah more since she always looked for a valid one. 

IDK there has to be something more exciting than Suraiya just being shown as the culprit. Like what the hell is Zarina doing? Other than trying to conquer there is really nothing to her character. 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
@Saheba...I agree the show has lost its charm...dunno if we'll ever get it back...never trust those who like dark tunnels!

@Zainab...I still don't get what her beef is with Suraiya? And you're right there's no substance to her character..I don't get why an actress like Kamya even took up this role...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
And you changed your siggy...AGAIN!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

And you changed your siggy...AGAIN!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

NO i didnt ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

@Saheba...I agree the show has lost its charm...dunno if we'll ever get it back...never trust those who like dark tunnels!

@Zainab...I still don't get what her beef is with Suraiya? And you're right there's no substance to her character..I don't get why an actress like Kamya even took up this role...

LMAO great question๐Ÿ˜†. man this is horrible, i have no interest left whatsoever, i barely see ZaYa anymore its not fair. Farhan i freakin hate him
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Okay for me, IDK but Suraiya is cruel but only towards people she dislikes, what would she hold against Rida? I am sure Suraiya must have tried to save her, RIda, there has to be more, dont forget Suraiya was shown as a warm hearted person before too, during the barkat track, and now again, it can definitely have to do with what the future holds. 

It would actually be interesting to see Aaliyah standing by Suraiya and finding out the real truth, you know it could be Zarina as the real criminal but all these years she has manipulated Suraiya to believe that it was her. 

LMAO i dont even make sense, well neither does Farhan

LOL Zainab, its possible since things don't always appear as they seem. I cannot imagine BI without Suchitra just like I can't imagine this show without Harshika.

OMG your siggy Zainab ahhh its gorgeous!!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Tell me about it Zainab! I haven't been watching the show...it just doesn't interest me anymore...and the fact that ZaYa are barely shown makes it even worse! I hate him too!! Moron!

And you changed it again! ๐Ÿ˜† I like this one though๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Edited by -sumaiya- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL Zainab, its possible since things don't always appear as they seem. I cannot imagine BI without Suchitra just like I can't imagine this show without Harshika.

OMG your siggy Zainab ahhh its gorgeous!!!

Exactly, i love suchitra after Naved and of course harshika i miss mammu doe

lmao thanks