New Beginnings! #2 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Hi Heena! ðŸ¤—

@Saheba...wait...what?! other troubles are brewing?? Dare I ask?😳

I meant with Shazia and god knows how Shalam will fit in all this..and man please I really hope there isn't another MU created
Honestly, today's episode was good...
Originally posted by musicxolover

Ohh snap, what was that precap??I hope Suraiya does't MU Aaliya again...

I hope not coz the scene seems a continuation from tom so suri aliya r talking rehan overhears cops come rehan gives T thanking aliya but aliya finally got her mamis love will she let her get arrested so easily n she will probably want to help her. Suri getting caught like this makes it seem maybe the truth is something else, the first culprit is never the th true one lol
@Heena...I get that feeling too...he just doesn't seem interested anymore!

@Saheba...yeah they've always had this problem where tracks are concerned...they did this with the Barkat track and the Zubbu track...It seems like towards the end of the track Farhan loses focus and doesn't have a clue how to close it...and making Suri positive is a BIG mistake in my opinion...
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

@Heena...I get that feeling too...he just doesn't seem interested anymore!

@Saheba...yeah they've always had this problem where tracks are concerned...they did this with the Barkat track and the Zubbu track...It seems like towards the end of the track Farhan loses focus and doesn't have a clue how to close it...and making Suri positive is a BIG mistake in my opinion...

Shivani said and I hope too that it doesn't last very long. Maybe she misunderstands Aliya and thinks she got her arrested. I wouldn't mind that, I just want Zain to believe her and stand by her side. Not be a duffer like last time🥱
I hope so Heena...Positive Suri at this stage seems hard to digest! ðŸ˜• It would make more sense for her to turn positive when the showis about to finish...And I SERIOUSLY can't see Zain misunderstanding Aaliya anymore! That would totally spoil his redemption...
I wonder how long they drag this out will there b a court case investigation, zaro being the only witness doesnt bode well, her finding out rehans connection might scare her off. Suri is in big trouble here n zaya might be her only real support this time coz rehan aint backing off this time it would look weird if he had a change of heart.
Do you think it will work?
srry but I dont think even channel can change farhan sir's mind , he is too stubborn, wen he care a damn bout TRP's den yeh req tho bhut choti baat hai for him,... (plz don't throw chapppals on me :P)

LMFAOO LMFAOOO *dying right now* Suraiya is so positive LMAO i mean her scene with Zain and Aaliyah rocked, especially the mother son scene was nailed right in but what the 🤣🤣
Originally posted by _Littles12_

LMFAOO LMFAOOO *dying right now* Suraiya is so positive LMAO i mean her scene with Zain and Aaliyah rocked, especially the mother son scene was nailed right in but what the 🤣🤣

That funny?? I'm just staring at all the chummas in your siggy box