Dik.. Goldie
Dik..
Dik..

Posted: 14 October 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Heloo people..
Any body here...???

It seems like a graveyard..
All topics locked.. No moments...

I just visied this forum for the 1st n im shocked to see.. No post since months...
I was thinking about to read twilight again.. Bt an idea struck to my mind to meet some more twilight fans like me.. So decided to visit this forum... Bt im heart broken...

Any one amongst u interested to make this forum litle bit active plz share ur views...

Ill be waiting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haajooNikkiReed

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 14 October 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Yes this forum is very dead its been dead since breaking dawn 2 movie came out after that no one came here its very sad. I loveee twilight and i would lovee to meet twilight fans in IF and discuss with them and do so much fun wish we had ppl visiting this forum 
NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 03 November 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey I'm also a twilightian and I love tht novel I myself Donno how many times I've read it... But this forum is very in active these days... I couldn't do anything...so I stopped cmng here Ouch
haajoo Goldie
haajoo
haajoo

Posted: 26 November 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hola Twi hards... :D anybody here
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index