Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Jagraata Express : Emoticon special - Page 6

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

THIS..And the fact that the change has been way too drastic without any gradual build-up๐Ÿ˜†I mean they could have just had an elopement track instead or made Baldev prove himself without any third angle..That would have been a lot more entertaining๐Ÿ˜†I dislike jealousy tracks in general &since Rajveer is anyway a psycho, there is no big deal in Ranvi eventually conceding that Baldev is the better guy๐Ÿ˜† Same with Bansuri..She'l probably realize Veera is better after being conned by Simran..Which is so not needed IMO๐Ÿ˜†Why rely on external factors๐Ÿ˜† At this point, they have butchered Ranvi the most IMO cos i can see that they are still trying to glorify Baldev's love for Veera albeit in a twisted way but with Ranvi, they have butchered him beyond hope๐Ÿ˜†I don think he deserves so much authority at this point in the first place๐Ÿ˜†

Bansuri might concede that Veera is a way better option for a bahu then Simran but I find it hard to believe that she will ever accept Veera from the heart. I mean her hatred for Veera is irrational mostly apart from the illegitimate thing (which she hasn't brought up yet). I always picture her as planning and plotting to separate VeeBa even after they get married and Veera always making her eat dirt in the end.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, at this point when VeeBa are already deep in love there is no point in bringing third angles. Why are they even called that when it's only VeeBa's parental figures who even consider them as true 3rd angles?๐Ÿ˜† 

Ranvi's character is clearly damaged beyond repair at this point. No matter who is writing him, he would always be beyond everyone's understanding.๐Ÿคช

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
imo ranvi is nt mahan.he is also faulty chrcter who does mistakes by trusting wrong ppl.so writer is nt butchering his chrcter bt now is as stubborn as he was preleap.preleap hw he had behaved with ratan wen he knew that ss left house coz of fight with her.hw he behaved with nihal wen he knew nihal was reason for ss death.he was too agressive,unreasonable & stubborn.nw i can sense ranvi in original chrcter.he was nt strictly against baldev till veera disobeyed &protest him.veera revolt may b reason of hate
...-Riya-... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Fountainhead

I dunno... Im just finding Ranvi's behaviour pretty annoying cuz of his unreasonable Baldev hatred!๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah they have overdone his strictness... I mean we are not used to see this Ranvi!๐Ÿ˜†
But others are pretty much in their characters atleast for me.
Baldev was always a hot headed person... the old writers had just mellowed him down a lot in between but now he's back to his old self cuz of the situation now wen his love is at stake, with occassional pangs of maturity here & there! ๐Ÿ˜†
Gunjan's behaviour is again not unreasonable & Veera is still pretty much in her character... just that her Veerji obsession has turned into Baldev obsession! ๐Ÿ˜†
Only this Ranvi is irritating the hell out of me! ๐Ÿ˜ต

I forgot to add that I found even Veera's sudden obsession with Baldev also a bit abrupt๐Ÿ˜†...I mean I always wanted it to happen but would have liked to progress more gradually towards it but it just felt like ever since Ranvi won Junoon, she got cured of her Veerji obsession and just replaced it with an obsession of another kind.๐Ÿ˜† I still find it hard to swallow that she sneaked out to go to a dangal...when Ranvi's opposition was only against going to a dangal and not dates at other places. I mean the old Veera would have agreed with Veerji about the unsuitability of dangals and not just given in to Baldev's zidd.

Ranvi should just be put out of his misery๐Ÿฅฑ...and ours.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More than blaming the new writers we need to blame the old writers to literally butchering Ranvi's character. Old writers ka Ranvi wud have agreed in flat 1 day. ๐Ÿ˜† Usse toh better hai i see this and give gaalis to Ranvi and Raj ๐Ÿ˜†
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veera never went against ranvi wish for herself.imo ranvi find it difficult to digest that his childhood enemy baldev is nw his sis lover.a man whom veera hated coz he always tried to hurt ranvi.ranvi god like status for veera is getting challenged by her love for baldev.ranvi unreasonable hatred is coz of decreasing importance of his say in veera life & increasing preference of baldev by her through justifying him often.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

More than blaming the new writers we need to blame the old writers to literally butchering Ranvi's character. Old writers ka Ranvi wud have agreed in flat 1 day.๐Ÿ˜†Usse toh better hai i see this and give gaalis to Ranvi and Raj๐Ÿ˜†

We always have to compromise for our khushi๐Ÿ˜†..isse better toh woh hai...usse better toh yeh hai...etc tec.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

No one deserves more blame than the old writers but the new ones could have easily done what Fountainhead said in the previous page, Ranvi giving Baldev a fixed time limit to prove himself but no they are making him unreasonable in his hatred for Baldev just like how they made him unreasonable in his doormat-ness.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ST0207

More than blaming the new writers we need to blame the old writers to literally butchering Ranvi's character. Old writers ka Ranvi wud have agreed in flat 1 day. ๐Ÿ˜† Usse toh better hai i see this and give gaalis to Ranvi and Raj ๐Ÿ˜†

True st i agree.i would rather hate ranvi then he is agreeing for veeba anvey hi in one day.
This is better.
I dont get people r expecting logic and builx up from this show like seriously ๐Ÿ˜†
Jo mil rsha hain kush ho jai uss main.i think new writers r doing f9 job
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ilovemyself98

veera never went against ranvi wish for herself.imo ranvi find it difficult to digest that his childhood enemy baldev is nw his sis lover.a man whom veera hated coz he always tried to hurt ranvi.ranvi god like status for veera is getting challenged by her love for baldev.ranvi unreasonable hatred is coz of decreasing importance of his say in veera life & increasing preference of baldev by her through justifying him often.

So true yaar.h said it perfectly actaully ranvi itna zada fuss ho gaya tha ke we forgot what pre leap ranvi actually was.he was stubborn .new writer pick that up .
Ur right he is in his chrecters
Poohjabear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

We always have to compromise for our khushi๐Ÿ˜†..isse better toh woh hai...usse better toh yeh hai...etc tec.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Not at all. This time i am not complaining abt the writing. I am hating the villains bas ๐Ÿ˜† I dont want them to elope and all. Thats so not VeeBa. Its not even a 1 couple show where u can araram se keep showing jealousy track, then separation.. Shaadi etc etc. So i am not all complaining abt the episodes. ๐Ÿ˜†
Poohjabear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovemyself98

imo ranvi is nt mahan.he is also faulty chrcter who does mistakes by trusting wrong ppl.so writer is nt butchering his chrcter bt now is as stubborn as he was preleap.preleap hw he had behaved with ratan wen he knew that ss left house coz of fight with her.hw he behaved with nihal wen he knew nihal was reason for ss death.he was too agressive,unreasonable & stubborn.nw i can sense ranvi in original chrcter.he was nt strictly against baldev till veera disobeyed &protest him.veera revolt may b reason of hate

Cant agree more with this