FATE - Season 2 -epilogue pg 13 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
awe that was beautiful Kate! I loved it! β€οΈ
πŸ˜† Yash and his one-track mind after ten years of marriage! the kids catching them in an awkward moment with Ansh catching on! so Ansh and Palak are twins! awe how sweet! 
yes they were indeed fated to be and everything worked out in the end! 
thank you for the update dear! 

I hope you will be better soon πŸ€—
Beautiful End to the beautiful story πŸ˜³
Loved this story a lot πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank You so much for this beautiful Story Kate πŸ˜³
Epilogue
A Phenomenal Story Ends , I So Enjoyed Reading This Story

Now ten years both Yash and Aarti have been married with three kids
and Maan planning another Honeymoon that is awesome
its true when they met they never thought that they would get married , Aarti had built a wall
a shield around her and when Yash had spoken to her parents and found out about her past
he was distressed but his family stood strong with him and they accepted Aarti
without any hassles
their marriage overcame hurdles of jealousy where people were envious and wanted to separate
them but they failed .
today both stand strong in love and their trust on each other runs deep where the respect overflows
making their marriage a firm rock
Oh Kate a wonderful ending to an amazing ff
I hope you get well soon
Please do rest, bless us with another amazing creation when you are well, and have the inspiration to write. Your health should come first take care dear friend.
Beautiful ending dear and thanks for the pm
oh kate thanks for the updatedear i know how busy u r ...still u r taking time to update this πŸ˜ƒ
thats an amazing epilogue ...i just love Happy endings and m so happy that it ended this way though i believe the same as u that their journey continues forever⭐️

Happily ever after couple πŸ˜ƒ
amazing job kate πŸ‘
Beautiful epilogue. They both really came a long way and despite the time their love continues on. Fantastic job as always. Really enjoyed this one. 
thanks for the PM an amazing one it was fantastik one 
Sorry for the so late reply Kate di..
It is just perfect ending di. i have said you before also that it is my fav of yours. the journey was beautiful all along. from friendship to fall in love, from love to their strong becoming more and more stronger.
I am going to miss this story for sure. but i know whatever start that have to come to an end so i am happy with thus. congratulations for completing this story successfully. Thank you
Superb epilogue. They both found happiness with each other as fate had united them. Cute little three children and going for 10th anniversary honeymoon.
Sorry for late comment. And thanks for giving such a lovely story.