Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
lovely lovely ! plz continue... 

plz Pm me if u can...Scrap will also do 😊
preety..bhumi.s thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey guyz...m up with my new ff MCP DAD AND FARZI MOM...
so here's it's 1st part...
hope u will enjoy it...
love u all...
and IF waalo thoda likes n comments idhar bhi maar dena...
so here's it...
and guys agar koi silent readers h plz wakeup...

MCP DAD AND FARZI MOM.

PART:1

Hey shanaya here...i welcome you all in my world...yeah my out of "universe world"...in my world every thing is very different...no no not different it's unique...generally the kids do lot of mischieves and their parent's tackle them but in my world parents do a lot of mischeive and I tackle them... yeah last time I told you one of the example of my parents mischief "the electrifying of water" but there are a lot more there...these people are just crazy...oh god...i tell you even kids may accept their defeat in front of their kiddishness...yeah they are mature...but not in their attire only in their age...they are still the kids of like 10-12 years...fighting...chuckling...chasing...and lots more...but I wanna thanx to god that these guyz are not coming to their MCP and FARZI attire in front of the outside world...at least not now...and I pray for future... ...lets see whats gonna happen...in my world everything has a uniqe style lets lookup...how it happens...

Lets start with the morning...

Generally in normal families people wake up in morning...wish morning to each other...go for their bath...prepare breakfast...and hurry up for their work...all this happens in my family also...but in sandirness...yeah our style of living is unique...and I had given a name to their this way of living ...sandhirness ...ok now lets come to a point and lets take the example of today's morning...

14th October...morning 7 am...I was sleeping in my king size bed dreaming about someone...yeah my first crush...don't stare at me for this... now m 13 I can have a crush...n his name is...no no I will not tell you guyz now ...you will come to know later...oh god even one thought of him make my cheeks go red...m blushing...yeah so where was i...yeah I was sleeping in my king size soft bed hugging my pillow...just then someone came in my room may be with a smile on face...and sat next to me on my bed and kissed at my forehead...and I smiled in my dream and said "I love you too baby..." (actually I was dreaming about him...my first crush...) and then that person jerked me a lil made me sit carefully in my sleep and said while hugging me... "I love you 3 my angel..." Thus breaking my dream...oh god these guyz don't even let me dream about him...I woke up with lil jerk listening to the soft voice and found myself in my MCP dad's cage...well I felt nice ...after all everyone love to have dad's love... I smiled to this in hug...but I think god is having some problem with my happiness...my farzi mom just then came in my room looked at us with a smile...u may think that everything is normal but no...after looking at us...she came to us while running and jumped on us from dad's back thus caging us tightly in her arms and said... "I love u 4"...and due to this jump farzi jump dad missed his balance and they both fell on me...yeah on me...me on bed...dad on me and mom on dad...oh god these guyz are too heavy... I was feeling like the the earth had came on me...i was dying...and then I screamed in between with my half voice... "M not getting my breath dad...plz get up"...and after listening to this dad tried to break the hug but it was going difficult for him becuz mom was on him from his back holding both of us in her cage...then my MCP dad firstly tried to jerk her up a lil...but she being the stubborn thought it to be dad's prank and tightened her grip over us...while making a kid like annoyed cute face...then I again screamed due to their weight... "dad...plz.." and this time dad jerked her up hard thinking of me... due to which she fell on other side of my bed while rolling a lil...and then finally dad left me... actually today he gave me a life...I would have died If they had been over me for few more minutes...don't worry the drama is not ended over here...when dad broke the hug...mom looked at him with surprise... yeah she was lying on other side of bed now with her headup...her hairs totally messed up...her body in a position to fire up at dad...then she stood up ...crawled a lil towards dad and said while pointing her index finger at dad... "you mcp...tumhari problem kya hai...kaya me ab apni beti ko hug bhi nahi kar sakti...?...tumhe toh me..." then dad cutted her in middle by pointing his index finger at her... "tum kya ...farzi...haa meri beti ko maarne ka plan tha tumhara tumhe to mai..." Then mom cutted him with an annoyed expression on her face... "maarne ka...yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho...me toh apni beti ko sirf hug kar rahi thi..." And after this I got a clue that this is going to be long so I took a deep breath and sat at corner of my bed with pillow in my lap...and sat there like audience with interest...yeah sometime I too get interest in their fights ...specially when they fight becuz of me...yeah now lets come to world war ...dad replied to her with his annoyed and hell pissed of voice... "hug kar rahi kar rahi thi...ha ha taadka(name of a dayaan in mahabharat) ki tarah uss pe kud ke bolti ho hug karhi thi...do beheso jitna weight hai tumhara...ar keh..." oh god this provoked mom... ands he cutted him in middle while pushing him back with her all force...due to which he fell down on bed...and then she said ... "kya kaha tumne...do beheso jitna...are tum toh saand ho saand...ar muje bol rahe ho..." yeah now the topic was drifted from my life to their weight...lol...you guyz may think that what is this going on...but I am now habitual to it...then dad got angry from this rolled over her and cried with his frustrated expression.. "me sand hu...ha me sand hu...are saand hai tumhara baap ...pichli baar mere upar gir gaya tha...to me do din tak thang se chal nahi paya tha..." Oh god dad said about naanu...now mom is not gonna leave him...and then mom rolled over him and started to hit him on his broad chest with her tiny fist and said... "Mere papa saand nahi hai...saand honge tumhare papa..." then he stopped her by grabbing her both the wrist and pulled her towards him and said in his annoyed tone "sahi kha tumhare papa saand nahi hai ...vo toh dinosaur hai...dinosaur..." then mom got frustrated by this and tried to free herself from his grip with her "leave me shikawat expression" but dad pulled her more with his "let's see" expression...then something popped up in mom's farzi mind... she bent towards him with a smirk on her face...i think at that time dad lost himself in her becuz he was only looking at her with his faint smile...and then mom hugged him...and I was like... "what the @#$%^$ "... now there mood had shifted to romance...and moreover now these guyz are romancing in front of me... I was looking at them with my mouth half opened...like any intimate hot seen was going on...yeah for me it was not less than that ...becuz my own parents were romancing in front of me...then mom dipped her face towards dad crook of neck...and i gulped my saliva...but what happened next was more shocking...she bitted him hard due to which dad screamed in pain and his grip loosened over her wrist...and mom took the advantage of that moment and freed herself from his grip...stood up with a jerk...and ran from there while saying... "mere papa dinosaur nahi...tumhare papa hai..." and at last she showed her tongue to dad...it took a few seconds to dad to react but as soon as he realized he got up from his laying position clutched the pillow which was lying left to him and said while smashing it on floor with frustration... "you are a cheater FARZI...cheater...cheater..." just then her voice came from kitchen... "everything is fair in love and war MCP..." then my MCP dad looked up at me who was sitting there with my eyes and mouth wide opened...and came to me closed my mouth by using his hand and at last asked me with lil concern... "u ok na angel..." and then I came back from the drastic and said in disbelief... "am ok dad..." dad smiled to this with relief and was just about to leave for firing at mom but I thought that it's enough for today and I grabbed his wrist and pointed towards the clock ...yes we were late again ... And then dad said... "oh freak... FARZI tumhe toh me baad me dekh lunga..." Then we both stood up from bed with a jerk...and rushed for getting ready...

Well this is how we wish morning in our daily life...will talk to you guyz later...am now going to witness another tom n jerry fight...

Love u all 
Shanaya

recap: don't know lol but another torture...

hope u enjoyed it...😊😊
craving for ur views...😭
and silent readers wakeup...😡😡😡
love you all...❤️

AnIndianWriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me first! Yay!
Coming to the chapter! I really loved the craziness you depict between sandhir and shanaya! The way sandhir behave with each other, the mature-childish antics are too adorable! I am so much love with shanaya!
The way all three of them were hugging each other in a miserably uncomfortable way for shanaya was too good written!
The way sandhir tease each other of dinosaurs and saand is so funny! I literally was laughing out so loud that mom was concerned about me and my feverish antics!
I really loved it when shanaya handles the situation well enough!
Loved the wonderful start you gave to the story! Dying to read the next chappy soon!
Continue soon! Thanks for pm'ing!

Keep writing, Preety.
Love,
Karishma. :* <3Edited by karishmagsewani - 9 years ago
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ress

Ohhh goashhh.!.!!🤣🤣
Main bhi 13 ki hun kuch fiction mature type padha nhi jata can understand shanaya's halaaat🤣🤣
Aise bacchon ko parents kisne bana diya mujhe toh doubt hai diaper badalne ke liye bhi stone paper scissor khelte honge🤣🤣

Two bheinson jitna weight.!🤣🤣
Ek saand.!!xD
🤣🤣🤣
Yeh dono kabhi nhi sudharsakte .!🤣
What a moment..!!!

Rd mera bhai hai sanyu bhabhi
Meri bhanji meri age ki..xD
How can it be possible🤣🤣🤣

Whatever it is ..! I'm lovin it...xD

Love,
Sheron aka bandar🤣
Update soonEdited by Sheron13rokerz - 9 years ago
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  
Amazing amazing... update... 

I loved it <3 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  

OMG! these two 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  

Bhains,Saand... 😲 😲 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣  

Too good... 😳 

Bechari Shanaya  ... Kya parents mile hai 🤣 

Lovely update... 

Do continue soon 😊
Edited by BornAries - 9 years ago
heyogirlie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow !!! Newish n nice storyline
Luvd their cute lil fights n romance...
Naughty sanyu...n cute-ish shanaya
N rd was too good...
Luvd it
Thanks for the pm 
Love
Mansi
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow yr update was rocking
Moi luved it

Sandhir r too much
Poor shanaya she suffers a lot
God they both r too much

Really dey r unique
She calls it rite sandhirness

Amzng starting of morning saand taraka dinosaurs r kya kya ni
Dey both r so adorable

Eagrly wtng for next
Update soon

Keep smiling 😊
sweetshre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unress
hey preety...
awesome update...
it was really hilarious yaar... 🤣
omg sandhir are just too much...I mean seriously aisa karta h koi... n wo bhi apni daughter k samne🤣 🤣
continue soon...
thanks for pm

with love
shreyaEdited by sweetshre - 9 years ago
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
continue soon