RiMa SS: Crave For Love.. part 21:page 57.(29/5) - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful updates really loved them ๐Ÿ˜Š
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello deariess...!! Back with new chappy!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Thank you so much for the comments...!! love you loaaddsss loaaddsss and loaaddsss!!!
A big sorry to whom I didn't reply... Plss forgive me!! Bit busy!!!

Part 21...

Madhu...

My eyes get open in middle of the night!!! Find myself surrounded by darkness...!!! I felt my throat dry...!! Everyone was deep sleep beside me...!! I take out myself from under the pillow...!! And check the time... Its shows 3:30 am..!! I shakes Suhaani a little to wake up her...!! But that kumbhkaran didn't move too!!! Was in deep sleep...!!! I called for Appi too... But no one heard...!!

I was afraid to go alone out in this dark... But I want water badly and moreover this dress is frustrating me...!!! So finally I stand up... Switching on the torch in my mobile and come out!! I was feeling so scared... Moreover we are sleeping in terrace room.. And I have to go down...!!!  

Still I came out...!!! And walk towards stairs...!!! I noticed now... The whole place was covered with natural beauty!!!.. Shining and lighting of Stars...!! I smiled looking at sky's view... As soon as soon thought about Star came in my mind!! "Mere baare me soch rahi thi na!!!" I heard his voice and get little shocked finding him next terrace!!! He was still awake!!!

He smiled at me and walked towards me...!! I was so feeling so much happy... Watching him smiling heartily after so long...!!! Really... Stars are shining very brightly today!!! "Aap yaha...!??" I asked as he came near me...!! "Ya... You know na..!! Those dreams... Again wake me up!!! Its good that Amar wasn't there... And didn't watched me...!! So I came here to enjoy the night view!!!" He explained in detail..!!

I felt bad... Hearing about his nightmares... He isn't getting proper sleep tooo!!! "Are you okay now...!!??" I asked concern... He nodded with a charming smile... Guess it feels like he is too happy...!!!

"What about you crystal...!!!??" ... Ohhh!!! I smacked myself... Looking at him I forget all things as always... And same happen now!! "Wo... I felt thirsty... And there wasn't water!!!" He hmmm in response...!! And started to walk towards downstairs saying "Come... Let's go...!!"

I looked at him stepped down and said"Why are you coming down!???" He stared at me for some good minutes then said "Okk then you don't want me to come with you...!! I won't come...!!"Saying so he again start walking towards terrace!!! I quickly hold his hand and said "No..No... I want you to be with me...!!"

He grinned and smiled more brightly saying "I knew it...!! I m always with you...!!" I looked at him for some good minutes... He understand me so well...!!
Somewhere I got his happiness's reason... May be he became aware of my feel from Natasha...!! I want to ask but how will I ask and what I will asked...!! I love you and all...??? I looked down and felt little shy...!! Just by the thought...!!

I felt his grip on my palm as he hold it firmly... Conveying his unsaid words...!!"Chale...!!!" He asked and finally we get down hand in hand...!! Guess this time I didn't felt hesitate to hold him... I felt so right to be with him...!!! I went to kitchen and he hold my mobile showing me light... As lights werent there...!!! I take out some water and drink it... And felt better..!!!

I asked him "Do you want it...??" He again nodded with smile...!! I fill the glass of water and extend it to him... He take it and our fingers touched each others...!! I looked away taking my hand back..!!!

"Crystal... Aren't you comfortable in this dress...??? If not.. Than change it...!!" I stared at him for some good minutes...how did he got all the things???  "No I m fine...!!" I said and walk towards stairs...!!" Then how will you sleep...???!!!" This time I looked at him and smile "You think there is sleep in my eyes...!! Its impossible for me to sleep if I awake in midnight!!!"

He grinned at me again... And I get confuse..."So what you will do???" I hesitate for a while and said looking down"Decided to spend time with Star after long...!!" I winked at him and walked upwards stairs...!! I know what he must be thinking...!!!

I stand on terrace and looked up to see stars... "Come let's go on upper terrace...!!" He offered as soon as he come up... "Why..??" I asked mischievously...!!! He looked me little baffled.. "You only said you are going to spend time with me... So I said..!!" I try to suppress my laugh watching his confused expression...!! " I said ... Spending time with this Satrs...!!!"I said pointing in sky and grinned at him...!!

He looked confused and finally I laugh out at his expression..!!! And walk towards next terrace asking him to come...!! He got I was just having fun and ran behind me!!!

"Crystal you...!!!!!" He shout... Reaching on terrace..!! I was still grinning and smiling... There was immense happiness...!! I was feeling too much happy to being with him...!!

"Hmmm... Crystal is glowing very much tonight... You know what's the reason?? As I don't know...!!!" He asked smiling mischievously...!! And I looked at him... I get what he want to ask indirectly...!!! But I m not in mood to say it...!!! He will say it first and said "Star is also shining very brightly tonight...!!! You know what's the reason?? As I also don't know..!!" I asked mischievously... He looked at me... And I guess he get whats going in my mind...!!

I walk towards other side... As soon as he smiled indicating he got what I want to convey...!! " I have the reason... But firstly I asked the question.. So I should get answer first...!" He said coming in front of me in my way...!! I show him tounge saying"Girls first... So I want my answer first...!!!" And I changed my way...!! "Ya.. Girls first... So you should answer first right...!!" "No...!!" I shout looking at him...!!

And our bakbak and fight on the topic continues don't know how long... And finally we both stopped the fight and changed the topic... I decided that I will confess my love only when he will come and  say it to me directly...!!!

Rishab..

I walked here and there to find my Crystal... Yes she is mine.. Only mine...!!! I love her and she is my life.. And after last night's fight and that glow on her face all indicate her feels for me..!! For the first time... I enjoyed with Crystal without a pinch a hasitation from her side...!! And reason is known to me..!! His doubt are clear now...!!

Natasha had called me last night...!! Telling me about her and crystal's chat...!! But she didn't said anything about her love...!! Still the last night tit-tat and her behaviour towards me says it all...!!

We had talked and laugh on all the crazy things after diverting ourself from that fight...!! I knew she want me too confess first...!!! But last night when I saw her pouty face... I decided to enjoy a little and not telling my feel so much easily...!! It was too much to be with my Crystal...!! Best night of my life was yesterday...!!!

I was going to climb stairs thinking she must be there with others... But Khush come down from the stairs... She was wearing light pink gown... And matching sandles... Her head was having a thin crown like princess...!! She was totally looking like an angel...!!!

She come down saving her dress... And hugged me...!! "Miss.Radio... You are looking extremely beautiful...!! Ready for the baraat...!!!???" I  compliment and asked... She broke the hugg and smiled brightly hearing praise..!! Saying yes.. She was ready..!! "Aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe hai Bhai...!!!" She gave me flying kiss..!! And I act to catch it..!! And bowing down said thanks..

I asked about Crystal and she told me she is in Amar bhai's room with Suhaani.. Getting ready there!!!? Ohh.. It strikes me that Amar had told me.. That Crystal is in his room and she knew where is his broch...!! Ya Amar was getting ready at other place.. So he send me here to take his broch..!!

I walk towards his room and knock for two three times...!! "Come in...!!" Crystal said..!! The door was open..!! I came in and was stunned to see beauty in front of me...!!! Crystal was standing there wearing green lehenga of combined of net and cloth...!! Her hands were full of bangles and mehendi was adding more beauty...!! She was fully decked with light jwelleries... Ears having green jumkaas and head was having a thin mangtika..!! Neck was having little chain with pandle..!!She was trying to pin up her duppatta...!!

When she finally get success she looked up in mirror and found my reflection behind her..!! Yuppp I was looking her through mirror as her back was facing me..!! I walked near her.. And bend little near her ears and whispere "Perfect...!!" She looked down in shyness as soon as I come close and utter those words she looked up in mirror... This time bit confuse..!! As I said it for what...!! And I point towards mirror... And she blushed and looked down getting my words...That We are looking just perfect together..!!

I turn her towards me and put my finger under her chin so as to make her look up...!! She looked up in my eyes... And we both kept staring in each others eye..!! Her eyes were reflecting her love same as mine..!! "I m lose of words Crystal... How can you be so beautiful... I m just thinking how to compliment you...!!! There isn't any word which can describe you!!! " She blushed more hard looking down and said thanks...!!

I take a step back and she looked up quickly so as to know why I did so..!! I point on myself and said "Me bhi bura to nahi hi lag raha na...!!" She laughed on getting me and said "Nopesss...!! You are looking best... Smarty Star...!!" Ohhh... I felt myself on cloud nine hearing her praise and looking the beauty in front of me who is lost in laughing!!

Finally I decided to confess my love..."Crystal..I want to say something...!!!"She looked up getting seriousness in my tone..!! I hold her both the hand gently and she looked into my eyes guessing what's coming next "I lo...!!!" As soon as I was going to complete someone barged in room and we quickly left each other...!!!

She was Miss.. Little Radio..!! She start her non stop chat again and made me remind for what I m here???.. I smacked myself and asked Crystal to give me broch... And she quickly handed it to me taking out it from her little bag!!! And finally I walked and once again our confession remain incomplete!!!!!!!

TBC****
Well what's the expectations for new part??! And how's this chappy... Please comment yaar?!!!!
Love you all!!! ๐Ÿค—
radhadd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...awesome update. ...no confession. ...waiting what special way the confession take place as rk style. ...
aravindam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute, lovly, passionate update dearr. Very wel writtn๐Ÿ‘. Bt i thnk he wont cnfess. B4 dat he wil get to knw d real culprit i thnk!!!!!  Khush s his litl sistr ryttt???!!!  I thnk soo d One he thought who died๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arakshiya_58

Welll... Your wishes sseeems are quiet high!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†about love triangle!!!๐Ÿ˜›but let's see what is coming next!!!
Ohhh thank you so much...!!! Glade you love my writing...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ happy to hear it from you...(at least someone said..) Its motivating!!!
Once again a big thanks!! ๐Ÿค—

hii... dear.. plzz dont feel demotivated in any way.. & as a writer am saying... its really need lots of time to think Abt an idea & then penned it down & post it... & the way u show ur story.. the flow of story.. its really so nice.. & cute... very nice... i really really like ur story... keep writing ...
Am going to read ur new update.. After that will comment.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

loves..โค๏ธ
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update๐Ÿ‘...
all i can feel is their innocence love... kisi ki nazaar na lage... hmm... so miss crystal is thirsty.. & soon as she got star.. she forgot water..๐Ÿ˜†
When Rk came frn behind and said mujhe yaad kar rahi ho... i was jumping in joy.. wht else is needed... rk alone on starry night ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...
aww.. madhu is being so shy shy... the way they are freely conversing & teasing each other... its feels soo refreshing... nice ...
waiting for twist... & where is that hater of rk & lover of madhu...i am not dying to seee him.. but still... ๐Ÿ˜‰...
okk i knw its not right place to say but.. i was trying to like the update.. bit as i click like the page got refresh, but they werenot showing my name in like members๐Ÿ˜ญ.. so for like what i need to dp .. click the button... press the button ... hold the button... or wht else.. plz tell me.. if u have anyy idea...
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
loved their moments of togetherness.
I think confession wil take more time.
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful update,
thoroughly enjoyed reading it,
khush is so cute loved her bonding with rishab,
loved rima moments hope they confess their love soon
thanks for the update
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update, loved it.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Again they both didn't confess their feeling waiting for their confession
Awesome update