Writers Corner

India-Forums

TALE OF HAPPINESS by Krishna

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
The Tale of Happiness
   Once up on a time,there was a family of royalty.Who lived in a enchanted  Castle.The family was made out of a father(King)Mother(Queen) and two kids, a girl(princess) and a boy(prince) her brother.The Prince and Princess loved to do things together.For example, forlicking in the meadows,coloring and reading book to each other.There parents were happy to see them playing together.
    After many years,one day after Princess ate her dinner and went to bed.The next morning.the Princess was gone missing.The Queen & King cried.But,the one who cried the most was the Prince.He said,I will give a reward of 1000 gold coins to who finds my sister.A lot of people tried to find the Princess,but failed to do so.
  One day a poor man was in is hut.He was thinking,how can I feed my family if I do not get enough money.He was thinking,suddenly a magical fairy appeared and said I can help you.The Poor man Said,who are you? I am a magical fairy , I like to help people when they try there hardest.The fairy said,my name is Alexandera.Miguel.the poor man said,how can you help me.i can tell you,what to do in order to feed your family.Alexandera said,you should tell the Prince that you will find the Princess.Are you crazy,Miguel interrupted. I can't go and find her,because I don't know where she is!Alexander said,"I will tell you ,she is in a cave". Here,is the map,now,I shall give you a horse and armour.With the wave of her wand,she turned, Miguel's clothes into knights out fit and magically appeared on his side. Now,go and find her.She wished Miguel  best wishes and in a flash she was gone.Miguel got on the horse and sped away.He crossed lakes,streams,path and mountains many other things.
    Finally,he reached the dragon care(cave).He went inside and saw the dragon was sleeping.The Princess was against a wall asleep.He realised that dragon had put a spell on the Princess .Miguel,woke her up." who are you" said the Princess.Startled,I am Miguel ,he said.I came to rescue you.Let's go,Miguel  grabbed the PRIncess arm and off they went.Suddenly,they heard a roar.The Dragon,Miguel yelled.The Dragon roared pugnacity.They ran as fast as they could.They got to the enchanted Castle.Every one felt very happy .The Prince congratulated Miguel. And gave the price money 1000 gold coins.They happily lived ever after.
                  THE END

Edited by Tulasi14 - 14 October 2014 at 2:14pm

Tulasi14 IF-Rockerz
Tulasi14
Tulasi14

Posted: 13 October 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
This is written by my 8 year old daughter.Her name is Krishna.

Edited by Tulasi14 - 14 October 2014 at 2:10pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top