Ashish back to work [tweet]

bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ashish sharma @ashish30sharma  

Finally Mr Carl kapadias bumpy ride ends,landed in amchi Mumbai..work calling

yayyy he's back to mumbai so now we can hope to see him soon on tv again,when he said my vacations are going to be a longer one i was really scared that he might take months to relax but now his work is calling...It seems no one can separate him from his work for a longer period of timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think it's about his PH!! Not acting!! Plus I think he's playing some cricket match soon this week!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs dear
I presume this must be something to do with his role as a producer
Hoping to get some news on his upcoming projects and also to see him on TV soon
Missing u loads Ashish
Mariia.R thumbnail
OMG.. This is great news. πŸ˜ƒ
I just hope to see him back on tv... he is amazing actor. Missing him onscreen! 

TFS πŸ€—

bushkhan_1996 thumbnail
Once he's back,now he will start considering offers i guess...I m keeping my hopes high as he said in an interview that acting is always his priority...and as far as PH is concerned his wife was handling it before so i hope he let her handle this now as well😊
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bushkhan_1996

Once he's back,now he will start considering offers i guess...I m keeping my hopes high as he said in an interview that acting is always his priority...and as far as PH is concerned his wife was handling it before so i hope he let her handle this now as well😊

What is this PH thing ? What is he producing ? Can someone pl elaborate.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope he gets an amazing role again. Rudra really put him in the limelight. Hope it gets better and better for him. He's a very talented and dedicated actor. all the very best, Ashish. 
bushkhan_1996 thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyji

What is this PH thing ? What is he producing ? Can someone pl elaborate.

He and his wife recently launched their own production house which produces rajistani dramas,when ashish was managing rangrasiya and jhalak his wife was handling all this stuff,as per interviews he said acting is always his priority so i do hope he doesnot put a pause to his acting career for the sake of his production house
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His going Europe for a month after Diwali so I think his talking about his producer job
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who is Carl Kapadia ?

What work ?  Production work ?  I am thinking that once started, cannot be put on the back-burner and tended to later on.

Wish we could see Sanish together in another intense showπŸ˜•