Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

have you seen the original, cinema sins??😊 they too are very funny..😆😆

naah. i don't like AK nor do i like kat . AB junior & uday chopda ?? same !!! so no question of watching the movie.😆😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

yeh namuna kaun🤔🤔😆

the  guy who played sridevi's hubby in english-vinglish.😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

my mum laughed so hard at this🤣🤣🤣

he really is witty & self deprecating too. i love him. ❤️
.SA. thumbnail
i was on siggy making spree last night .😆😆
made these too.
.SA. thumbnail

MATH: Parul (Ranveer's cousin)gives Ranveer and Ishaani 5 star hotel mein wedding night ka gift.. Ranveer looks confused Ishaani   and Amba  🤣🤣 Ishaani says she doesn't want to go anywhere, Ranveer too tells Parul to let her be.. Ishaani's chachi tries to make her understand that even if the wedding happened against her will, they're married now and she has certain responsibilites towards it.. Ishaani's chachi drugs her drink..(Don't get why people keep trying to force them onto one another despite knowing what circumstances they got married under🤔🤔🤔) Some random scene of Parul and Sharman (Ishaani's cousin) where both were more or less blatantly hitting on each other using the jhoota chupai rasam as an excuse😆😆 (i'm 300% sure Parul and Sharman will fall in love in future episodes😆😆)Amba decides to show the parekh's their place.. Ranveer and Ishaani arrive at the hotel where the receptionist mistakens her for Ritika.. Ranveer and Ishaani enter their room and Ranveer goes to change.. Ishaani recalls their marriage and loses it on him upon him coming out.. She accuses him of planning everything coz he wanted her. She then goes on to yell at him saying its his fault Chirag left her and his fault that they lost the case... Ranveer looks on🤔🤔(I dont get why he bothers, give her a slap or two and shut her up..🤢🤢 the blow to her face might turn her upside down brain right🤢🤢)She then goes on to say that he did everything not coz he loves her, but coz he wanted to own her.. Ishaani rips off the pallu of her saree and tells him to go ahead and get his revenge.. (wow things got awkward really fast🤔🤣🤣Poor Ranveer's left looking shocked and disgusted..🤢🤢

now i am confused .😕😕
were'nt RV  & his family poor pre-leap ? they became rich now. 
was his cousin always rich ,as she can afford to give such a lavish gift ?? or is it RV 's money , which she is udaoing?? 😆😆
.SA. thumbnail

SNS: Radha has come back in Modi house by marrying Jigar and is somehow pregnant🤔🤔🤔 She first over exerts herself by jumping and dancing around, then tells the family to jump and dance in her place to entertain her baby🤔🤔 she gets Jigar to do push ups and asks Gopi vahu to dance.. The whole family looks shocked.. Gopi does this really tacky sa dance and Radha gets happy whilst Jigar looks away ashamed and Ahem ji blows smoke out of his ears and nose in anger🤣🤣🤣 Gopi vahu's leg has broken coz of all the dancing🤔🤔 Ahem ji puts cream on vahu's foot and vahu feels awkward about PP touching her feet🤔🤣🤣 (waise Radha calls Koki kaki sasu, W*F is kaki sasu😕🤣🤣) Kokila drags Radha to Gopi's room and yells at her for making Gopi dance🤣🤣🤣 she tells Radha to apologize to Vahu. Radha refuses so Kokila tells her to get out.. She very sarcastically apologizes and Kokila tells her to beware henceforth..     

🤣🤣🤣
since Koki is jigar 's kaki she calls her kaki sasu , can't call her sasumaa na. 😆😆😆
.SA. thumbnail
how the hell did jigar end up marrying radha , though ??😕😕😕
ok ,ok. no point asking that question. 
DS hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!!
.SA. thumbnail

on a different note, just saw the new montage of MATH, man can Ranveer and Ishaani glare or what🤣🤣🤣  both looked like they're going to glare at each other till one drops dead🤣🤣🤣 

thats the one i was talking about. they glared daggers @ each other.🤣🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SA.

yes. they should. not like the crap they had shown in case of MN.🥱🥱

i still am confused with various articles though. one says tanya is behind everything , she is now married to Veer's brother (nandini's hubby) , she wants to kill 2 birds with a stone , take away Veer from Pakhi & get all Veer's property in bargain.  there is some clause in Veer's dad will that after a certain age all the property will go to Veer & if something happens to him ,it will go to the family.
 still another says its nandini who wants to kill Veer & has given his supari to some contract killer. the guy playing the killer has made appearance in the show.😕😕
nandini introduced him to pakhi as her lover.😕😕😕

😆😆i remember that😆 that stupid cheating track followed by the stupid lottery track followed by a rushed pregnancy which was sidelined by Baatey's wedding🥱🥱🥱
i like the 1st😈😆😆 its so dramatic.😆😆 the type of twist ekta used to pull back in the old days😆😆 like i said, the bhabhi one is really really obvious so.. 

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SA.

he has not maaro kulhadi on his leg , but maaroed leg on the kulhadi.🥱🥱

like you said everything will be filled with negativity now.

exactly in ekta's world marriage=destruction🤣🤣🤣