Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Synopsis

Monday

Jhoomar is upset and she throws the gems away. Kalyani notices this behaviour.

The man comes and tells J that his land has been taken away by few men. J promises to look into the matter.

Anandi makes Anoop in charge of the order at Bhaili.

Jhoomar tells Dadisaa about the exploitation she has been going under.

Tuesday

Jetsar- L.P Srivastav's men beat up the man and Jagya and tell them to never get into the land matter again.

Nandu's class teacher complains about Nandu missing the school on regular basis.  

Sanchi's boss is all praises for Sanchi and gives a speech in her respect. He declares that Sanchi  is being promoted to Dy. VP. All claps. Suman and Roshanlal Kabra are very happy to see the progress of their DIL.

Kalyani tells Jagya about the Jhoomar incident. Jagya tells Kalyani that he will get the cops right away. Kalyani tells him to not to do so but tells him something in his ears as Jagya nods. 

Wednesday

The school is over and not a soul can be seen in the school. Ramesh kumar whistling and turning a key chain in his fingers walking to his class with a grin on his face. He gets to the class and sees Jhoomar who is petrified from within and anxiously wait for him. He gets to her and runs a lustful hand over her shoulder. He holds her hands and asks her to sit in his lap. Jhoomar fearfully obeys as told. Ramesh kumar is about to embrace Jhoomar, when Kalyani, Jagiya, ganga, principal and the cops get there. Ramesh is stunned to see everybody there. He tries to escape when he is surrounded by students who begins to throw paper balls and chalks at him. Rameshkumar takes cover. Jagiya asks the students not to take the law in their hands. Ja gives Ramesh a piece of his mind and hands him over to the cop. The cops take the teacher away.

Bhaili- Anoop is shown. He is looking into some assignment. A subordinate arrives there. And there is a difference of opinion...

Thursday

Daddu speaks to Anoop in his room who expresses his anger on Anandi and tells Daddu that she had no right to confront him in the presence of the staff. Anandi apologizes to Anoop who doesn't speak a word to her. Anoop is walking pained, Subhadra comes there and further pollutes Anoop's mind against Anandi. Subhadra pretends to think and tells him, Bhaiyya ke tum donon waaris hoo, and I am sure Jo bhaiyaa ka hai , wo tumhara aur Alok ka hai. Anoop interjects and asks, so are you implying that I ask my share in the property?? Subhadra tells him, beta Anoop tum samajhdar ho, property milne ke baad, use sell karke apna koi business khol do, Be your boss and show everyone what you are made of.

Anoops thanks her for giving him a brilliant idea.

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tks...Anjali..😊
These BV peeps giving full full dialogues of DB in the synopsis πŸ€£
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: adi2512

Tks...Anjali..😊

These BV peeps giving full full dialogues of DB in the synopsis πŸ€£

my colors not yet back - but synopsis is available - dont want to watch that jhoomar one- - while typing itself i got scared- 

DB dialogues and that too in hindi πŸ˜†

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali - thanks for the spoilers.
So it is DB's seeds working on Anop and it is not hos own idea to ask for property.
Silly man πŸ€’😑

So his ego was hurt as expected and nothing to do with the running of BhailiπŸ˜›

So what will Daddu do?

Importantly what will Shiv do?

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali πŸ˜Š
Anup wants to do his own business - be his own boss - do I see similarities here πŸ˜‰

So badly wanted Anup-Anandi interaction over Bhaili for some more time - why bring in the property division so early on?? Does Anup have the necessary skills/acumen to do business on his own??
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: umam

Thanks Anjali πŸ˜Š

Anup wants to do his own business - be his own boss - do I see similarities here πŸ˜‰

So badly wanted Anup-Anandi interaction over Bhaili for some more time - why bring in the property division so early on?? Does Anup have the necessary skills/acumen to do business on his own??

He will flop big time πŸ˜›
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Synopsis

Monday

Jhoomar is upset and she throws the gems away. Kalyani notices this behaviour.

The man comes and tells J that his land has been taken away by few men. J promises to look into the matter.

Anandi makes Anoop in charge of the order at Bhaili.

Jhoomar tells Dadisaa about the exploitation she has been going under.

Tuesday

Jetsar- L.P Srivastav's men beat up the man and Jagya and tell them to never get into the land matter again.

Nandu's class teacher complains about Nandu missing the school on regular basis.  

Sanchi's boss is all praises for Sanchi and gives a speech in her respect. He declares that Sanchi  is being promoted to Dy. VP. All claps. Suman and Roshanlal Kabra are very happy to see the progress of their DIL.

Kalyani tells Jagya about the Jhoomar incident. Jagya tells Kalyani that he will get the cops right away. Kalyani tells him to not to do so but tells him something in his ears as Jagya nods. 

Wednesday

The school is over and not a soul can be seen in the school. Ramesh kumar whistling and turning a key chain in his fingers walking to his class with a grin on his face. He gets to the class and sees Jhoomar who is petrified from within and anxiously wait for him. He gets to her and runs a lustful hand over her shoulder. He holds her hands and asks her to sit in his lap. Jhoomar fearfully obeys as told. Ramesh kumar is about to embrace Jhoomar, when Kalyani, Jagiya, ganga, principal and the cops get there. Ramesh is stunned to see everybody there. He tries to escape when he is surrounded by students who begins to throw paper balls and chalks at him. Rameshkumar takes cover. Jagiya asks the students not to take the law in their hands. Ja gives Ramesh a piece of his mind and hands him over to the cop. The cops take the teacher away.

Bhaili- Anoop is shown. He is looking into some assignment. A subordinate arrives there. And there is a difference of opinion...

Thursday

Daddu speaks to Anoop in his room who expresses his anger on Anandi and tells Daddu that she had no right to confront him in the presence of the staff. Anandi apologizes to Anoop who doesn't speak a word to her. Anoop is walking pained, Subhadra comes there and further pollutes Anoop's mind against Anandi. Subhadra pretends to think and tells him, Bhaiyya ke tum donon waaris hoo, and I am sure Jo bhaiyaa ka hai , wo tumhara aur Alok ka hai. Anoop interjects and asks, so are you implying that I ask my share in the property?? Subhadra tells him, beta Anoop tum samajhdar ho, property milne ke baad, use sell karke apna koi business khol do, Be your boss and show everyone what you are made of.

Anoops thanks her for giving him a brilliant idea.

Is it the synopsis or the WU of the episodes?

πŸ˜†
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anjali Thanx for synopsis
Without ansh it's borring to watch bv
So I m not going to watch at least Kal tak toh bilkul bhi nahi

Hope Friday der ll be ansh convo 

Edited by pandeypriya03 - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the synopsis Anjali.⭐️
So is Anoop's Bhaili experiment getting over this week?? This is too soon. I hope they really have disagreements.😊

But relationships will surely get strained in the house after this between Anandi/Shiv and Anoop. Home is going to be a difficult place to be in.πŸ₯³

LOL. Anandi will once again apologise to Anoop and this time for something she did in all her senses.πŸ˜†

Good that they are ending the Dadisa School track. While this was an isolated incident in this school, I hope they take this further with a couple of interactive sessions at school. Preferably with Anandi organising the sessions. She need not hold them herself.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Is it the synopsis or the WU of the episodes?

πŸ˜†

Sometime back, when I was doing LU or WU, I used to take Anjali's synopses and fill in the blanks where required.πŸ˜ƒ