Rishabala SS: Kabhi Hum Na The : Part Five on Page 65 (16/02)Completed - Page 25

Posted: 9 years ago
very very nice n touchy...like this rk waiting 4 next eagerly as precap 
Waitinggg 4 next part lazy dear...plzzz update Soon...
I like the way you started chapter 2. Madhu's conversation with the kids about their dad was nicely and sweetly done.  It was a good and kind way to tell them about their dad.

Yes I got the hint that the "only other person" that made RK feel special before was Madhu.

The kids' confrontation was a good start for the father & kids relationship.  It perfectly showed how things might end up being for the near future.  And RK really can be a kid. 

The above scene made their relationship (father & children) stronger, gives RK a chance to step up as a dad, and shows that Madhu is the odd one out right now.  Also, as right as Madhu is, there are times when you have to do what you have to do.  I cannot blame Ayush for wanting to clear his name'

I did like how RK told the other kid's dad not to talk rudely to Madhu.  A small thing but it shows it is not just the kids that RK cares for.

I also liked what you did during the confrontation between the children.   Instead of having RK act all high and mighty, you gave him a clear picture of the life his children have had to live. 

By RK having this thought, RK the character is moving from a one dimensional jerk to a guy with many new emotions and thoughts.  His character is getting built up again but with some hope that he can reform.

"Your place is by my side"  seriously RK is thinking like this!  And he thinks Madhu will let him?  OK that was my first reaction cause I do not want Madhu to move too quickly. 

But ...

But then I started thinking (I was thinking about your story before bedtime, during breakfast, on the way home, in mosque (I know shame on me!), etc)

Ok where was I?  Ok, I started thinking this is a story.  If Madhu does not make the move quickly then we are left with RK coming back every day.  Why delay the story?   And with that realization, I am good with Madhu saying yes.

I loved RK's dialogue and Madhu's thoughts.  It was good and made sense.

Madhu's thoughts also reveal more about the past.  And she owns up to her mistakes too.

The marriage idea took me by surprise but I did cheer Madhu for saying no.  That would be too fast!

RK's epiphany:  Brilliant writing!  How it happens, makes sense.  What RK is feeling and realizing, makes sense.  Too bad he could not realize it a few years back, but that is the reality. 

RK's continuous moments of realization are perfect.  He is seeing the big picture and not just what pertains to him.  It is because of these moments, that I can stop hating RK.  How can you hate a person who is realizing how his mistakes caused so much pain while he was enjoying his life?  That was huge for me.  RK admits how well he has been living compared to what Madhu and his kids went through.

RK starts shedding the selfish and spoiled trait and takes up some positive ones. 

Added:

I went back to reread chapter 2 and the part where RK is recollecting everything at night and it is still a fantastic part for me. 

I am not sure why others are not seeing RK's remorse.  I thought that part was fantastic actually.

I love how RK is thinking of his past mistakes and how his life has been in these years compared to Madhu's.   And him getting physically sick - of his actions, of his mistakes - I thought that was brilliant. 

I would have been more upset if RK would have been passive and ignored all this. 

Looking forward to more pls!

(my 3700 post!)
Edited by 4ever4love - 9 years ago
RK's gonna workhard to gain back Madhu's love & trust..
lovely kids... Jus fall in ove with child characters of your amazing works...😊😊

waiting for the updates😊
i love this story so much that i have to activate my net plan on my phone while i was in hostel
oh lazy u drives me like a craazy rishbala fan...plz plz plz update next part quickly dear πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
ssooo emotional and cute update...
m so sad for Madhu as well as RK...
he must have felt so bad to have lost her even after he was so close to having her for all his life...
plzzz continue soon
awesome update πŸ‘
i just love this story in this i must say Rk is a real devil and i love him for that
and madhu is a real angelπŸ˜ƒ
loved it
di waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
Updated Part Three on Page One
OMG!!😲 I am first to Kuku di's story.
This is the first for me. I have never ever come first.
Let me check again. *Rubbing my eyes uncontrollably.* Yes, I am first.πŸ˜†
YEAH! 🀣 That emoticon cracks me up. 🀣

Okay over to the update.
What to say, what to say. Well I think you know what I think.πŸ˜† Hilarious as always. And spectacular doesn't cover it. And my mind is blank. Don't take me wrong. It's because I can't pick the perfect word. And my mind is full with other stuff, lets call it gibberish. 🀣 And knowing so many languages takes a toll on a person vocabulary when trying to find a perfect word.πŸ˜† Don't ask how many. Lets just say never ever learn that many. 🀣 You will spend the whole day figuring out that one word you were looking for, that is on the tip of your tongue. 🀣 And not knowing on what language that word was on either.🀣

Since all of it was...🀣 But I am going to highlight my absolute favorite parts.πŸ˜†
Off all of that, how can I not mention that so called slap first. πŸ˜† Yes so called slap. Because I began to wonder if it really was a slap and not a punch. 🀣 If a tooth did came out my assumptions would have come true. But now I am just left wondering. 🀣 Hayyi. The next Laila Ali.  Show that amateur how a real punch should be. That single punch wasn't good enough. She deserved at least one more. She has another cheek Madhu. So since you gave a right jab. Now give her a left cross. Knock her out. Make the referee count to ten. ROFL And let that be a warning for RK if he ever tries anything. ROFL

Those kids. I love those kids. I just love them.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† The way RK asked what the kids if they knew what Madhu and Ayushman were talking about. And they without a second thought asked Madhu about it. ROFL Okay, even though I am a Rishbala fan. I love those kids more. ROFL Their way of handling things their thought process, simply everything.😳 For example when they were going out for ice-cream and Ayusha said she is going to listen to Papa, cause he is THREE YEARS OLDER than her mama.😳 Just want to pinch those cheeks.πŸ˜†

But they take after their Papa. The way he just picked up Madhu and carried her out. ROFL Priceless. But my favorite part is still that punch.πŸ˜†

Okay RK admitted he loves Madhu. Even the new one, not only the old one that he knew. And the confusion on why he didn't recognize her flew away.πŸ˜† That was actually one of my questions from the the previous post. Glad that, that little thing got sorted out.πŸ˜† Madhu even admitted to herself that RK still has a place a little corner in her heart. Thus began trusting him again. And eventually she will even love him again. So I suspect they will marry in the next update.

Can't wait for the parents arrival and meeting with them.πŸ˜† What ever will happen? ROFL There is one thing I positively sure of. There will be tears and regret from RK's parents. The Maliks, I have no clue. It could go either way.πŸ˜† There are some possibile outcomes.

Thanks for the ... update. Yes, I can't still find the right word. I doubt I'll ever will. So expect nothing less than dots from me. ROFL 

Also thanks for the PM. But LUCKILY AND THANKFULLY I came and res before getting it.
There will be no speech on who to thank. It was just mere luck from my side.πŸ˜†
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago