|| Arjun SS: Woh Humsafar Tha..|| [Part 10 Pg 37 And 38]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Arjunians! 😊 Hope You all havent forgotten me.. Yeah! I knoe I have been very inactive in Arjun Forum but Blame It On Lyf..🤢 So To Make It Up.. I bring you a fresh new story wid a concept that is not new but still has a freshness in it.. Lately I have becum very fond of Pakistani Dramas And Ofc Fawad Khan! 😳 So this story too is inspired from One Of The Most Blockbuster Series Of Pakistan.. Humsafar.. Who has an equally haunting Soundtrack.. ❤️ So Humsafar is hitting the Indian-Screens from Tomorrow so thot to treat You all wid The Humsafar Magic... But let me tell you all that If u guys are lukin for the crap Indian Shows present in the name of romance.. Then Sorry! Im not gonna write these things anymore.. In my story..Love will be shown as it happens in Reality. In a very subtle and soft way.. The story is very simple and basic in its roots and I hope u all will lyk it! Pms Only to my faithful readers.. New Readers if u want pms then mention in ur comments..
Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Character-Sketch
Devika Kirloskar- A 22 year old girl. A Painter By Profession And Hobby. An Introvert,Shy Natured Female. Loves Nature.. Cumpleted Her Undergraduate Studies, Now planning for Post-Graduation. [B]Arjun Suryakant Rawte- A Handsome, Dashing Gentleman In His Early 30's. Probably 32.. A Trinity University Graduate. The Heir Of Powerful Rawte Group Of Companies. Funloving, Happy-Go-Lucky And A Workaholic. Has No Past.. Aratrika Sanyal- A 27 Year old, Happy Go Lucky, Chirpy Gurl. Childhood Friend Of Arjun.. A True Modern Woman.. Bold, Gutsy And Lively... Works With Arjun.Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Geeta Kirloskar- A Sweet Natured Government School Teacher.. Mother Of Devika. Suryakant Rawte- An Influential Business Man, Founder Of Rawte Group Of Industries. Proud Of His Son And A Devoted Family Man. Vidisha Rawte- A Rich And Royal Woman. Very Class Concious.. A Dutiful Housewife And Mother.. Extremely fond of her Son. Maya Sanyal- A Beautiful Classy Woman. Mother Of Aratrika and Wife Of Deceased Vikram Sanyal, Business Partner Of Suryakant Rawte.. Very Stylish And A Fashionista..Edited by Bubbly_Shanaya - 9 years ago
Index
CS And Prolouge- Page 1. Part 1- Page 5 And 6.
Part 2- Page 9 And 10. Part 3- Page 13 And 14.
Part 4- Page 17 And 18
Part 5- Pg 21 And 22
Part 6 - Page 24 And 25
Part 7 - Page 27 And 28.
Part 8 - Page 31 And 32.
Credit: Meself. Lovely Work By Her! Praise Her..
Prolouge
Kehte Hain.. Har Baarish Ke Baad Bahaar Aati Hai.. Kuch Aisa Hi Naata Kudrat Aur Zindagi Ka Bhi Hai.. Har Mushkil Waat Ke Baad Acche Din Aate Hain.. Meri Zindagi Me Kuch Aisa Hi Hua.. Haalaton Se Ladte Ladte Jab Himmat Jawaab Dene Lagi Toh Shayaad Woh Bahaaron Ke Aane Ki Dastak Thi.. Aur Bahaar Aayi Bhi Meri Zindagi Me..Mohabaat Banke.. Par Phir Main Yeh Kyun Bhul Gayi? Ki Har Bahaar Ke Baad Patjhad Aati Hai.. Zindagi Me Patjhad Toh Nahi Par Wo Toofan Aaya Jisme Sabkuch Barbaad Ho Gaya..Sabkuch..
~~~~~~~~
Commitment.. Iss Naam Se Allergy Toh Nahi Thi Par Kabhi Yeh Nahi Socha Tha Ki Zindagi Ek Itna Khoobsurat Modd Legi.. Par Shayad Uss Modd Ka Khatam Hona Hi Likha Tha.. Kyun? Kya Pyaar Itna Khokla Hota Hai??
~~~~~~~
Kehte Hain Everything Is Fair In Love And War.. Phir Maine Jo Kiya Usme Galat Kya Tha? Apne Pyaar Ko Paane Ke Liye Main..
Kissi Bhi Hadd Tak Jaa Sakti Hunn.. Mera Pyaar Sirf Mera Hai... Usse Main Kissi Bhi Haal Me Uska Hone Nahi Dungi... Yeh Mera Vaada Hai..
Wo Humsafar Tha.. Haan Woh Humsafar Tha.. Woh Humsafar Tha Magar Usse Humnawai Na Thi.. Ke Dhoop Chaanv Ka Aalam Raha Judaai Na Thi... Woh Humsafar Tha..Woh Humsafar Tha..
Lovely start Shanoo!! I loved, loved, loved Devika's interior monologue!!! That was simply, brilliantly put!! Add to it Arjun and Aratrika's mind and prologue itself turned out to be beautiful! Continue soon!Edited by Meself - 9 years ago
Interesting Shanu love u 🤗
Really nice prologue 
waiting for you to start 😊
nice cs n concept.. Thanks for pm..
wow humsafar, 1 of the most popular and best story of Pakistani daramas, its a novel also
i read that novel twice and watched this serial thrice on tv
ya 3 time, becuz of people's high demand channel has to show them hamsafar 3 time, still many want to watch it again
its simple, sweet and awesome
must watch it
now coming to this story
awesome characters
beautiful banner
lovely proluge
update soon.. Waiting
p.s. Who do you decide to play khizar's part?