Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Another non acting ki dukaan 😳

God knows how I tolerated her in QH πŸ˜’

What's with MaSh and terrible actors

She looks like Baldev's elder sister they can hook her up with Rajveer πŸ˜›

Instead of bringing Surjeet Singh back they're bringing unnecessary non acting ki shops 😡
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There's no love without pain and struggle. As long as Veeba are together, I dont care about anything else and i dont know why im excited for this new entry, perhaps cuz i want Veera to feel the exact same thing Baldev felt... possessive and jealous :D Veeba are the end game deffo and Baldev has promised that he wont let her cry because of him, so nothing wil separate them!! These struggles and external forces are just making their love stronger and bringing them closer! Tfs!! 
As long as watching Veeba's scenes with these cameos, i always have an option of what i wanna watch ;) And anyways Vishal wil make me like his scenes with the new girl too. Rajveera toh i can ignore :P and we wil get veeba scenes daily, well hopefully.

@Jeet- Just felt like replying to u. I still love the new writers and wil always trust them. There's a fact - every happiness comes with pain. You dont value happiness until you feel the pain. Veeba wud hav stayed as a happy shappy comic gf bf if these wouldnt happen. These problems are making them value their relationship and love each other more intensely.
Edited by _Bidzie_ - 9 years ago
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what theee helll

Veera is best for baldevaa..
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
old billo rani from QH...uff she is unbearable πŸ€’Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bidzie: Thanks mate. You are dead right, every happiness comes with pain and it makes it so much precious. What if you only have the pain and never got that happiness? I lived with that pain for a decade and never got any happiness and that's why I feel for every couple whenever they are in pain, may it be a story or real life.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But I believe that there's always a morning after every night... Not just in the show but also in reality. Anyways thats just me! I would just suggest you not to be affected. This is just a show and drama is necessary! Trust me I was hell bored when VeeBa were just a random happy couple. Now they are more intense lovers and soulmates for sure ❀️
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ For The Information  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Going πŸ˜ƒ  Not So  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Interesting πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ