Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 4

George : How can this  be possible !! All I know is on the day of the Ballroom I used protection and I did romance with you and gave Darcy Sleeping pills drink and for everyone and including me and Elizabeth the cannabis drink then how is Elizabeth pregnant then.(That made everyone specially Georgiana who trusted her husband like God and he deceived her)

Jane : That's because I exchanged your drinks George!! I had seen you mixing Sleeping pills in a drink and then I exchanged it with yours so that you get the effect of your crime .And not only this George was our PG too but after knowing George had married Georgiana and is gonna be a father Elizabeth rejected his proposal and we threw him out of our house .(Georgiana slapped George for deceiving her and Darcy slapped him tice once for ditching his sister and other for misbehaving with his wife abd threw George out of his house.)

Charles was upset that Jane never told him about George true identity

Georgiana and other family members forgave Elizabeth and Darcy and Darcy too cleared his misunderstanding and were happy that their family is gonna soon get a heir

Georgiana : Elizabeth forgive me for doing this to you and now I am very blessed to have a sister-in-law like you .And plus now you are gonna give our family a heir and I feel more blessed and great

Elizabeth : Sis no need of saying sorry !!.I understand your conscienceand Jane sis I know what you might have gone through in knowing what I have done sorry for that and Charles ,Jane  is innocent it was not her fault in not telling you actually we did not want Georgina marriage to break that's y we hidden everything from you guys

Darcy : Charles , I completely agree to Elizabeth just forget the past and move on

Charles : Yes Fitzwilliam you said right!! So Darcy and Elizabeth we need to get remarriage of you guys are you ready !!

Elizabeth blushed and Darcy was happy to feel united with Elizabeth with their baby

Final  Part : Mr.Darcy and Elizabeth remarriage 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for the PM.
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Nice update.

Thanks for the PM.

Thank you dear
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow jane is the star of the update... Loved this update alot... Am so excited for their remarriage... Come on abhi ye bhi batana hai kya? Jaldi update karo pls...
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angellic_doll

Wow jane is the star of the update... Loved this update alot... Am so excited for their remarriage... Come on abhi ye bhi batana hai kya? Jaldi update karo pls...

Yes dear jaldi karoongi
Aap me liye
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update continue soon:)
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArishaDeepz

awesome update continue soon:)

Thank you dear
dellzcreationz thumbnail
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Tfs for pm😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
George is exposed.good.loved Jane a lot.Wish u had described the scene of Darcy-Elizabeth where darcy apologizing to Elizabeth.waiting 4 their remarriage