Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkchoclatemad

Too much Natasha in today's epi! Loved Akya's chemistry and oh he loves her hair open! 😳 Sad that the episode didn't end on a happy note however Akash did make it a point to tell Ananya that Natasha is his best friend. He also previously made it a point to tell her that Mahima's is like a sister to him. He defo is attracted to Ananya but i think the reason he told Natasha that she's just a copilot was so that she doesn't make more of a state of herself and perhaps for his own secret because if they were to turn enemies, if he were to clear the air, Natasha may bring up his past as a way of revenge.

@ RED:She was popping up likes adds, This was an episode made in this way so that both can cleared their status.
Akash said Natasha is only a friend.
Ananya said she has no boyfriend.
Yeah may be only to calm Natasha follies as she was lacking good sense of understanding he said Ananya is only a co pilot.
It is only time which will say if Nats knows about Akash past that's why he always keeps quiet in front of her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kt25

Akash telling Natasha that Ananya is just a copilot and nothing is going on between them instead of actually getting to the point and questioning her as to why she was acting this way was weird. Chalo, I will let that slide considering that she was not in her senses and he couldn't question her. But the next day, when she is in her senses he should disapprove her behavior and clear things out.

It was very weird this is something serious he's just supporting her misunderstanding which is growing into an obsession.. but Natasha was so drunk that she was unable to understand anything else except Akash😆😆.
The next day also just see he will keep quiet... and if he talks it will be better.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As Nats was too much drunk, Akash have to say that but later i think he should say clearly about his feelings to Nats...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasree04

As Nats was too much drunk, Akash have to say that but later i think he should say clearly about his feelings to Nats...

This is also a facts Natasha was not in a state to understand anything else except from Akash...
There will be telecast of Airlines next week??
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually from what he told to ananya...i think she is a very close friend of aakash and despite of everything he cares for her...and when she was drunk and crying ...he justt wanted her to calm her down
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may b Akash just don't knw abt Nuts feelings or he's just thinking it as a crush..!! n he's also unaware if he has any feelings for Ananya or not..! After all they have just started being together..may b both will need some tym..! n whn they'll realize Nuts is there to create misunderstandings n claim her love..moreover Rohit is also going to b in their life so... he'll also play a role in sll diz..! 
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Aakash needs tym to realize that he likes Ananya... And i'm sure in episodes surely he will... But I really hate it when he said that Ananya is just a co-pilot.. He must be known that she is more than that... Ohh God... too much confusion.. I just wnt AKYA to be together, nothing else...
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya right! he should have cleared Natasha's misunderstandings before..but i think usse iss baat ka koi ehsas hi nahi hai ki uske inn sweet behavior ke wajah se kisibhi ladki ke mann mein kya feelings jag rahi hai..aur inn feelings ke wajah se uski apni zindagi mein kya badlaav aane wala hai...hamesha aisi baatein late se hi realize hoti hai right..aise situation mein!
but i really hope wo jald hi ye baat samjhe ki usse Natasha ko ye sab clear kar dena chahiye! aur clear kar bhi de😳
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya ri8 yar but pehele Akash ko to pata to chale that He also Don't know about his own feeling opposite Ananya...

so he don't serious about it and what Natasha told him