Posted: 9 years ago
Tripti had revealed to Radha that she was Umang's wife n they were using Radha.Gopi was only trying 2 save her.Then why Radha is coming to Modi parivar 2 take revenge?i find it nonsense
Absolutely agree with you! The reason why Radha is coming back is because literally the CV'S have no more stories left in the show. This is why they are trying to use old story lines to make the show run longer. However I do not understand why can't they just simply end the show, this show is getting on my nerves now. I really do wish CV'S wrap up this show soon :/
This show should be taken off air.  It has got from bad to worst since Rashi left.
A lot of gossip are not true. but the Modis are so stupid that if Radha is released and wants a job they will not hesitate to hire her.
Edited by pamela01 - 9 years ago
they could have made a different story instead of getting radha back 
they can show about kids being naughty how they torched rashi. taking kids for outing during holidays,parents taking care of kids,getting rashi back 
this show is getting more about revenge from modi's now a days... 🥱
that's literally exactly what i thought... my dad showed me radha was back on tv and i just walked right out of the room lol
i have such a headache.
Originally posted by jasminerahul

Tripti had revealed to Radha that she was Umang's wife n they were using Radha.Gopi was only trying 2 save her.Then why Radha is coming to Modi parivar 2 take revenge?i find it nonsense
Besides Radha's life was saved by Kokila when she was made to drink poison by Tripti. Then how can Radha feel revenge for Kokila and Modi parivar.
Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

Absolutely agree with you! The reason why Radha is coming back is because literally the CV'S have no more stories left in the show. This is why they are trying to use old story lines to make the show run longer. However I do not understand why can't they just simply end the show, this show is getting on my nerves now. I really do wish CV'S wrap up this show soon :/
The only reason for Radha's entry seems to be to show that Paridhi is an angel when compared to Radha and make Paridhi acceptable.

The Modi's will never think of sending away Paridhi and her father after Jigars outburst the other day. Now Paridhi seems all important for them more than their family. Actually after Jigar saying it so clearly there is no point in Paridhi and her father continuing to stay in MM.
This is utter NONSENSE... Why are the CV's tolerating that crappy actress Paridhi?? Her english dialogue delivery is pathetic!!! And to bring Radha back into the story is ABSURD!!! What happened to the Law and order in India? How did she come out of jail??? 
This show gives me the creeps now... I guess the producer should wake up and fire all the CV's and look for someone with more creative ideas than follow this ridiculous story line😡
The show hasn't been that great since Giaa left. Now with Rashi gone, it's time to end the show. It's no good anymore.