Jagraata Express : VeeBa - Craziest couple :D - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj veera ne bola na main to mer hi jati .
Sacchi agar aaj baldev use se nahi milta na sacchi mar jati .kitna tadpi baldev ke liye.
I felt so happy ko wo baldev se otna pyar karne lagi hain.
Tune mujhe itna miss kiya ?.
Koi shak hain ki tenu 😭
What is Ranvi's problem man? How has he suddenly become sabke pyaar ka villain How has he become blind to his sister's and mother's happiness?
Originally posted by feck

Is Spine neh villain bana diya Ghalib warna hum bhi aadmi they doormat jaise.

ranvi lakh bura chahe to kya hota he

wahi hota he jo manzoor-e-Khuda hota he
Originally posted by ST0207

What is Ranvi's problem man? How has he suddenly become sabke pyaar ka villain How has he become blind to his sister's and mother's happiness?

ST, actually he do not have any problem, but he himself is a problem.

he thinks only he can keep them happy ðŸ¤¢ -_-
Originally posted by overactor

ranvi lakh bura chahe to kya hota he

wahi hota he jo manzoor-e-Khuda hota he

Ranvee ko chahiye ek demo baat ko Samajh ne tak

Kon parwa karta hain aab teri haan karne tak

Mujhe nahi lagta ki the cop wants to come in between VeeBa. 🤔 He just has a past. And it cud be anything 🤔 But sachi filhaal toh I dont think he has any interest in Veera.

I don't know...there was something about the way they cut to Veera saying something to Baldev just after Rajveer said 'Mujhe yahaan ke log pasand aa gaye hain'. And we know he thinks Baldev is a little crazy (The stuff he said to Veera at the party)  and that he doesn't think he treats Veera right (The advice he gave him after the car chase). Plus, the SBS voiceover at the end of that last segment, said something like 'Be careful Veera, you may have just pushed Ranvi into doing something rash like fixing your marriage with the Inspector'...I have a feeling, after the demo shaadi...Ranvi will decide VeeBa are acting like stubborn kids who don't know what's good for them (Shivin said in the segment that this is like a kid threatening to harm itself if it doesn't get its way), and start thinking about finding someone better for her as soon as possible. (They haven't actually shown Ranvi thinking about Rajveer as a potential groom for Veera yet.) No idea how he'll get Veera to agree though.

So if NiRa actually happens then Baldev has a chance to become sarpanch 😲
veerji ko kidnap kar lete hai or main unko bacha lunga ðŸ¤£ amar prem ki yaad aa gayi ðŸ¤£
"Main ek kaam karta hoon... Jaggi aur Billa ko bolta hoon ki Ranvi ko kidnap kar le aur main aakar use bachaunga aur uski nazar me Hero ban jaunga!" 🤣🤣Edited by ...Fountainhead - 9 years ago