Culprit of the Week # 20 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
oh god Himani!!! itne saare ques,😲 give me some time dear,soch ke jawab deti hun😳
Originally posted by buublly

oh god Himani!!! itne saare ques,😲 give me some time dear,soch ke jawab deti hun😳
Take your time di. No hurry 😊.
Nice answers Anu di. Thank you. You visited Kolkata! In which year?
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Nice answers Anu di. Thank you. You visited Kolkata! In which year?
hey thanks dear😊i visited Kolkata in yr 2011 nd after my visit I came to know why it's called 'city of joy'😃

<div></div><font color="#3300ff">Anji dear m ready 4 that😃 m a true cidian.so.kisi se nahi darti😉</font>

Mujhe tumse yehi umeed thi behna 😛
m Proud of u...be strong 😆

So here's my questions

1. Ur most memorable moment in CID Forum??
2. Ur saddest moment here??

OMG😲😲sheroo ye tune kya kiya??
bina arrest warrant ke mujhe jail me daal diya😡
bahar aane de phir batati hun😉😛

Bahar aa ke bhi aap kya kar lengi? 😉😛
Originally posted by ..Himani..

Congratulations Bubbly di 😃.
Nice to see you here 😉. what???😲So, enjoying? If not, then don't worry as I am there to entertain you. Chalo, now have fun answering these questions 😛.

1. What is your best experience here till date?-To write poems on CID nd sharing with all my frnds here😃
2. Name your first ever friend on if.- Misha
3. Who is your inspiration and why? -I can't name any particular person as my inspiration.actually d gud qualities of other people inspire me to do something better in my life..I also learn from my bitter experiences😊
4. How come you came across if, I mean did you just bump into it or what?-yeah I bumped into itTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
5. What is the best gift you have ever got?-all d gifts that I've received from my dearones r  so valuable to me😃but as 4 my best gift,u'll be shocked to know that it has presented by none other than meTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.oh yes it's my mobile phone & gold chain,which I gifted to me on my b'day😳
6. Since when are you singing? What does singing mean to you? What has been its significance in your life?-since my childhood😊but just for fun😃..i used to sing in school functionsTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.but I seriously started learning music in class 11😊now music is my passion,i forget everything while singing,it connects me to d almighty nd gives me immense pleasure😃
7. If you have to change something in yourself, then what would it be?-my idleness😳although m not v idle but want to be more active nd hardworkingTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
8. Which quality of yours make you different from others?-I think my thoughts & my qualification
9. What question would you ask to these people if you get to meet them,
      a. Aditya Srivastava-do u really think,i'll b in d condition to ask anything😉
      b. Dayanand Shetty- have u ever slapped anyone in real life?😉
      c. Shivaji Satam- If u r given a chance,would u like to solve a real case as ACP of Mumbai CID team😆
      d. Daya- why don't u stop thinking about shreya?she's not a perfect match 4 uTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
      e. Abhijeet- may I learn  shooting from u😉
      f. Aamir Khan - do u think mumkin hai to change d mentality of d corrupt officers nd politicians of our country,if yes then how?😕
      g. FW writers-why r u spoiling our fav show by adding stupid love tracks😡plz consult d writers of our CID forum 4 some innovative ideas😃
10. Why you chose Bubbly as your user name?-bcoz it's my pet name nd I like it😊
11. Choose one : 
      a. Day or night- day
      b. Luck or work- work
      c. Singing or poetry- singing
      d. Writing or reading- reading
      e. Book or newspaper-book
      f. Cricket or badminton- cricket
      g. Tiger or horse-horse
12. What was your first reaction when you came to know that you are being arrested as a culprit?-I was surprised😲bcoz I didn't have any idea.
13. If you are given a chance, then
      a. Whom would you like to see as a culprit and why? (Apart from Shreya di and Sheroo)-Anjali,bcoz I want to know everything about her😃
      b. For which artist would you like to lend your voice?-Priyanka chopra
      c. With which actor or actress would you love to share the screen space?-Amitabh bachchan & Aditya srivastav⭐️
      d. Who would be your interviewee?-Lata Mangeshkar
      e. What would be a wish you will demand from a ginnie?-I'll say plz make this world crime free😊
      f. Which superhero would you love to be and why?-Krishh,bcoz he's d only Indian superhero⭐️
14. Your favourite author and poet?-Shakespere & Harivansh rai bachchan
15. Would you like to be grilled more by me?Nooo waybachchi ki jaan logi dearTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Hope you loved answering and didn't get bored 😊😆.
hope u like d answers😃
Originally posted by anjali_mahajan

Mujhe tumse yehi umeed thi behna 😛
m Proud of u...be strong 😆-oh !! thanks deary😃

So here's my questions

1. Ur most memorable moment in CID Forum??-when first time I won d 1st prize in a poem contest😊
2. Ur saddest moment here??-I've not experienced such moment yet but ya to be honest I was a little upset when nobody wished me here on my b'day this year🤔Tongue(sorry for complaining)😳
Originally posted by sheroo9000

Bahar aa ke bhi aap kya kar lengi? 😉😛
oye sheroo,don't underestimate meAngrymaine bade bade sher maare hain
ek namoona tumhare liye...😉
'door se dekha toh kuchh nazar nahi aaya
 door se dekha toh kuchh nazar nahi aaya
 aur paas jaaker dekha toh kuchh tha hi nahi😆😆kaisi rehiTongue

aww...

Hum Janamdin ki bdhayi dena bhool gye
uske jeevan ka khas din, mnana bhool gye
bhool gye hum wo krna jiska use intezar tha
jahan bitaye usne hasin pal...wahin uska ek haseen pal choot gya
maaf krna dost hmara aisa koi irada tha nhi
chlo tb nhi to ab hi sahi
tumhe JANAMDIN KI DHER SARI BDHAYI HO BAI 🤗

God bless u with lot tons of happiness,prosperity,peace,love n many more...
stay blessed