Qubool Hai

after swich what will happen sanam???

StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•almost swich is confirm by spoilers but after swich what happen sanam???
where will she stay?????

how long this track will happen???

๐Ÿ˜•
i'm pissed of with this swiching twist

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Me too will miss SaHil..
I watch QH mainly for SaHil track..if at all swapping..hope its for very short time..
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chillax! Nothing is confirmed just wait and watch
StaryGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes Me too will miss SaHil..

I watch QH mainly for SaHil track..if at all swapping..hope its for very short time..

i want it finish in 2-3 weeks๐Ÿ˜‰
StaryGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Chillax! Nothing is confirmed just wait and watch

read this
by TTadka

The makers of Zee TV's Qubool Hai have come up with an interesting new twist which will leave the viewers wanting more.

spamdomain already updated our readers about Seher (Surbhi Jyoti) entering the Ibrahim Mansion and creating havoc in Tanveer's (Amrapali Gupta) life. Well now we have more update as to what the viewers of this popular show can expect in the coming days.

Seher who lost her one valued her relationship, the one she had with Rehaan has agreed to team up with Razia (Alka Kaushal) to get through the heart break. Qubool Hai will soon see the age old Swap trick which was seen in hit movies like Seeta aur Geeta, Chaal Baaz etc where the bold, smart and courageous sister replaces the coy one to set things straight.

Seher will soon take the place of Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti) at the Ibrahim Mansion thus paving way for some interesting drama and not the one where Tanveer gets the upper hand. Seher may look like her sister and nobody will be able to tell the difference once the swap takes place. But Seher is definitely no Sanam and Tanveer better watch out.

last line confused me so much๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by _Surbhi_Star_ - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm still hopeful there won't be a switch.
Hmm, Sanam will be locked up somewhere, either in Razia'/Tanveer's custody or in Suheri's parents(?).
I won't be watching ofc.๐Ÿ˜† Will get back when SaHil are back.
Billi can drop dead by an ant bite. I don't care for all this elaborate drama cooked up for her down fall.

For the last time, Sanam is not Seetha or the weak/submissive one. Will people reporting this show watch some episodes ever.?
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What I want is the thing that sometime Sanam is with Aahil then when sanam is not around sunehri comes making aahil baba confused...abhi katta kabhi meetha
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Aahil knows about the swap soon and help Seher to reveal the truth from Tanveer .. And we get good scenes of SaHil too..
StaryGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hope Aahil knows about the swap soon and help Seher to reveal the truth from Tanveer .. And we get good scenes of SaHil too..

hope so
StaryGirl thumbnail
is there any news about sanam come to know abour seherโ“