Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Paravi

Goldie

Paravi

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I know I have many Ff's going on but I really wanna tell that terror to death is getting very less response and also it will end soon...!! So here it is...!! Let me tell you that shy readers pls leave this...!! And also this is truly dark..!!

Chapter 1

APPROACHING HELL...!!!

It had been two weeks since I broke up with Kabir and all I had done was stay in my house, wearing my pyjamas and watching a whole lot of romantic and dramatic movies, oh and eating junk food, how could I forget that. I was a great mess...!!! I had tears flowing all the time..!!

I was lying in my bed tugged under my covers, when I heard a knock at the door. I turned to see my alarm clock on the bedside table; it marked 6:43 pm. I had spent all day in bed and had just finished watching The Breakfast Club. I reluctantly got up from the bed and went to get the door. Before exiting my room, I glanced at myself in the mirror; I had deep purple bags under my eyes and greasy hair, over all I pretty much looked like shit. I felt so sorry for myself, I let the boy I loved dump me..!! My pity-party was interrupted by another knock on the door; I dragged myself across the hall, down the stairs and to the door. When I opened it, the person didnt even give me time to say hello, or did she care for being asked to come inside; she already had.

"Sanyukta aggarwal, you look like shit!" Vids hugged me after the words, which she hadnt said trying to insult me, but thats just who she was. Vids aka vishushi has never been one to keep her mouth shut, sometimes much to our disadvantage. We always used to fight earlier but now we are great friends..!!

"Well thank you" I rolled my eyes at her, stepping back from the hug she so cheerfully gave me. "And what exactly are you doing here?" I told her with an annoyed tone, which she shrugged off before answering.

"Im taking you out. Come on, sanyu! You cant let him ruin you like that. They dont deserve you. Now, I gave you a whole lot of two weeks to feel sorry for yourself, eat your weight in ice cream or whatever and watch all the 80s movies that you wanted. Which by the look of you, I dont doubt you did"

She eyed me up and down. I smiled shyly, suddenly realizing how pathetic I was being. "So, you are going to get in the shower, clean that greasy hair of yours, wash of every food stains, and smell, that you have, and we are going to get you all glammed up; bring back those envied chestnut curls you have, and the light to that not so ugly face of yours." She poked my nose and hurried me to the stairs. I stopped before starting going up and turned around to face her. "What?"

"Thank you" I said at the same time I went in for a hug, but she took a step back making me lose my balance slightly "What the-"

"You smell, Brookes! Now got get showered and well hug all you want later." I chuckled and started up the stairs "And youre welcome!" She screamed from the bottom of the stairs. I smiled; she has always been the best at bringing someones good mood back.

---------------------------------------

"So, what is the plan again?" She asked for the millionth time as she rummaged through my closet finding something worth to wear for a club night out. I was lying in my bed looking at the ceiling of my room.

"Youve asked me this a hundred times already, vids!" she didnt respond to me so I just sighed and continued "Go out to a club. Get wasted. Find a cute guy. Go home with him. F*ck. Call you tomorrow. Repeat" I finished as she came out of my closet with a grin on her face as she nodded and then showed me the dress she had in her hands. It was black, tight and short, but not too tight, short or revealing so it was sexy but not s**tty. "Wear this"

I went to finish my make-up: foundation, bronzer, smoky eyes and a tad of blush; I put on some black mascara to enlighten my already long lashes and a thin line of black eyeliner on top of my eyes. My dark brown hair was in its natural wavy but not frizzy form, which I had always loved. I put on my dress and took out my black heels, my babies. I put them on and took a glance of myself on the mirror. I smiled, I looked

"Hot" I turned to see a smiling Vids "You look hot, sanyu. Are we ready now?" Vids was wearing a blue club dress, strapless with a pattern of sequins, very much like her, wearing dark pumps on her feet. Her long blond hair was straightened down and her make-up was impeccable, slightly like mine but with a different tone of blush, no bronzer, and she had lipstick, which I never wore.

"Lets go then"

---------------------------

The music in the club was loud; could be heard from a block away. Inside there was a lot of people, it should be easy to find myself a cute guy to sleep with tonight, but I was out of my game. After a year of dating kabir I had forgotten everything about flirting. I needed a drink. I turned to see if Vids wanted one too but she wasnt there, I turned to different places looking for her and when I spotted her on the dance floor I made my way to the bar by myself. Damn, that girl doesnt lose her time.

After two cocktails and four shots, yes, four, I was pretty tipsy, but still hadnt found any cute guys. I was currently chatting with a man who approached me but the conversation wasnt really entertaining as I found myself looking for Vids or a place to go.

"So yeah, it was really exciting, when the baby lion-" He was interrupted by the vibration of his phone in his pockets, I could see the screen light up. "Oh, excuse me, its my sister, I should get this. If you could just wait a-"

I didnt even want to hear the end of it, I was glad she called, that guy is neither cute nor interesting. I went back to the bar to get another drink, if I wasnt going to find a guy, I should at least get totally shattered.
"What can I get for you, love?" the barman asked me as I took a sit in one of the stools by the bar.

"Something strong, please"

"Absolutely, beautiful." He went on to make my drink and when he came back he started to make conversation. "So, what is a girl like you doing alone in a place like this?" Was he flirting with me? Well, he was fairly cute, though not enough. No.

"Actually Im not alone, my boyfriend is waiting for me" I shrugged

"Is that so?" His words clearly marked how he didnt believe me "Where is he?" It would have been so embarrassing to admit that I was alone and heartbroken so I turned around and pointed to the first man I saw that wasnt accompanied. And didnt look that much older than me. "Oh, really? So thats your boyfriend." He chuckled when I nodded, "Sweetheart, he comes here every week, and looks pretty single to me. Care to prove it?"

"I dont need to prove to you shit to you I dont" My words were starting to tangle as I felt myself getting a bit drunker by taking big gulps of my cocktail. He laughed. He was laughing at me. Who does he think he is? I downed the rest of my drink and stood up, clearly too fast as I felt the alcohol go right to my head and I almost lost balance. "If youll excuse me, Im gonna go to my boyfriend now" I said sternly and turned around to walk to the guy I pointed to, leaving the barman speechless...

But who knows that she is going to step in hell...!!!

Tell me whether I should continue or not...?? Pls do leave your pervious reviews..!!! Thanks ..!! And I wanna dedicate this part to karishma..!!! All the best for your exams..!! Will miss you..!!

Edited by Paravi - 15 October 2014 at 3:36am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

sejalgpakhila68divyaksArshiminakshiOjhalchinkushimahimanagar16elina.05niki-rockslovelyflowersan1781997pallavipugliadhwani_98Rakhpari675diya12356LuvSHQcrazypranu19sanyukta_lolzsabalumia1ekta.ekuGitanjalitilakharekrishnaharemerathaasritoshkatherieneswabieneel113RidHiipkkndak3heartbeatzpriya2701shanaya_shanuprushasilAngel__TamannaMahi2012sweetshreThriller123aavaniMeherSkarishmagsewaniMDKRManuja78pritha072angelmalgudi-Naz.Karam-oshinchaudhary.scarlet.twninewmoon18ArshaParshthundercutePriyanka.sahaSweetiePie25Honey-FLABarchakanParam_lovecuteparshgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark/mature Sandhir ff- welcome to hell..!!chap 2 updated 15/10/14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Paravi

Goldie

Paravi

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
INDEX

Chap 2

Edited by Paravi - 15 October 2014 at 3:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshaParshthundercutecuteparshParam_lovegafulu14

ArshaParsh

Goldie

ArshaParsh

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Res

Yay!!!! Tongue
Im first...
Truly i am going to say this from the bottom of my heart...
This was awesome... It was so interesting and captivating...
I really wanna say that you totally have me involved with this story...
Its awesome...
Clap
I hope you get huge success with this story and I will be more than glad to respond to it...
Love you so much...
Prishi

Edited by ArshaParsh - 11 October 2014 at 8:00am

mrdodokk

mrdodokk

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Yes plz dear do conti...Dis luks Amazin!!!
Wel i luv al ur ff so go ahead...

cuteparsh

IF-Rockerz

cuteparsh

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
awesome and interesting story
looking forward for it
continue soon
lots of luv
sakshi

twni

Goldie