India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

22nd july 2004 update

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 22 July 2004 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Jassi is staring at Purab with anger. Armaan is looking at them with fear as if any minute now Jassi would go to the mandir and get married to Purab. Jassi tells Purab that he was never her friend and that he betrayed her. Purab says that he is sill her friend and didn't betrayed her. Jassi asks him that does friendship means betraying and hurting people feelings Purab tries to explain that she had misunderstood the whole situation. He goes and stand a bit closer to her. A action that makes steam comes out Armaan ears.Jassi then say that she doesn't want to be fooled again because of him and that if it were n't for Armaan sir she would have failed to recognize him. Purab I guess loses his cool. And then he say " Did you ever think that your Armaan sir might have influence". Armaan is already a sensitive topic to Jassi so she turns around and leave. So does Armaan in total anger. Purab then thinks that Jassi is just not ready to listen to him. He also saw the hurt looksin her eyes so he promises himself that he will not let anybody hurt her even himself.

Meanwhile Malika is busy packing. She can't decide between these two dresses. Then she decides that she will take both of them. Aryan asks her out of the blue that he is wondering if Armaan is excited as her. Malika looks angry. Then Aryan tells her that she is looking great and he hopes that she will always look like that. He also tells her that today their father dream is coming true. Malika asks which. Aryan say that Armaan and your marriage was always his dream. Malika is happy to hear that. She knows for sure that she will have her father blessings. And Aryan thinks that after their marriage he will make his father next dream come true by becoming Gulmohurs chairman.

Armaan fills Raj on what had happen.Raj asks Armaan that why in the world he didn't go and interfere. Armaan says that he needs his advice not his complains and that he always loses his sense when he sees Purab and Jassi together. Raj looks frustrated as well. Then he tell armaan that he should have at least explain the goa trip to Jassi.

Than Armaan's mobile rings. Its Purab. Purab says that he doesn't like to talk to him. Armaan also agrees that he doesn't like talking to Purab. Purab then again blames Armaan of influencing his Jassi. Armaan points out that Jassi was never his. Purab says that Armaan will never understand their relationship and that it will be best for Armaan if he keeps out this time. Armaan asks him if that is a threat. Purab says that he never threats anybody but does what he say. Than Armaan tells him to go ahead with.( something like that. I didn't get that part) Raj listening to the one-sided conservation decides that Purab must be really shaken up with anger so that means that Jassi didn't listen to him. Armaan says that's true but now Jassi is not even listening to me. Raj advices Armaan to do something from which Jassi would be impressed and Purab would start crying but first he should tell her about the Goa trip. Armaan agrees.

Jassi is in her room with a long face. Nandu comes in wearing a Spiderman T-shirt. He asks Jassi to go with him to the movie. Jassi say she is not in the mood. Than Nandu tell Jassi to get that look out of her face. Jassi say sarcastically that her looks are like that so she can't help it. Nandu then tells her that he hasn't seen her iron teeth in a long time and that she should smile once in a while. He asks her what the problem is now. Jassi says that she is happy as well as sad because whenever she is happy she is afraid that something might happen to make it wrong. Then she mentions about Purab entry.Nandu instantly warns her to keep away from Purab as far as possible.Jassi agrees.

The next day Raj is going shopping. He bumps into this woman and so her things fall down. That lady is ready to kill him when both of them look at each other and Raj realizes that it is Arundhati. Arundhati loses her senses on seeing him. Its takes her time to recover. Both of them discover that they are neighbors much to Raj delight. He flirts with her. He tell that they will keep bumping into each other . And that she is welcome to ask him sugar, salt, tea, cabbage, candle-night dinner and then he stops.

Armaan reaches office. He is informed by Maria that Jassi is not coming as she is sick. Armaan instantly calls Jassi's home. At first Billu seem a bit hesitant on giving her the phone but then hearing Armaan troubled voice let his guard down. Armaan then tries to tell her about the trip but Jassi refuses to listen to him. Armaan then casually mentions how he heard this devasting news about the company. He then tells her that he doesn't ant to worry her so he is not telling her. He also casually mentions that he will be having lunch in this particular restaurant. He keeps the phone down. Now Jassi is worried that what has gone wrong.

Aryan gets in touch with Purab and tell him that Armaan will be out of town so he can get any information Purab like. Purab asks what about Raj.Aryan says that if Raj had been smart he would have stop shadowing Armaan every where. And that Raj would give them information without even realizing what he is doing.

Jassi ends up in the restaurant. Armaan informs her that he has given her the power of attorney. And so now everything would need Jassi's signature. Jassi is stunned and asks why is he doing this. Armaan says that he trusts her and wishes that she would trust him. Then he tells her that he going to the trip because of his dad. That he his leaving his heart and company to Jassi. He also warns her about Purab,

At the exact moment purab walks in and see both of them. His face fall.

Edited by deadly - 23 July 2004 at 3:07am

bishant2005 Newbie
bishant2005
bishant2005

Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR UPDATE,DEADLY.I REALLY ENJOY READING

THIS. 

keshni Newbie
keshni
keshni

Posted: 22 July 2004 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Yeah thanks Deadly, I really appreciate these updates. I often have to miss jassi because of work and my vcr is out of order so i have not been able to tape any episodes for a while.  I am extremely thankful for your updates.

cheers
Smile

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 23 July 2004 at 12:55am | IP Logged
You guys are most welocme!!Smile
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 23 July 2004 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hey where is Purab Limo these days???I hope he did not sell to woo JassiWink
Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 23 July 2004 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Hi Deadly,

I have been reading ur updates of JJKN since a month.  I am always in hurry to thank u for the updates.  I am really sorry about it.

Deadly, u r really do a great job specially to the views of JJKN fans like me.  Thanks a ton for the updates.  

Hey Kanchi,  u seem to be a nepali.  Very nice to know this as i am too a nepali based in Bangalore, India.  I like ur posts too. Thank u.

Keep Smiling!

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 23 July 2004 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Hey smile,

yeah me Nepali.So good to see Another KanchiWink.Sanchai????Hope u are.

kanchi

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 23 July 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged

OuchPoor beat-up Armaan with an ego larger that his office.

I am convinced Jassi is an idiot and if I weren't married already I'd snag Purab. ANd whats wrong with Purab.. does the man have no self-respect. He is the catch of a lifetime and little Ms. Papa-ji gave him the boot. I think he should hook up with Arundhati. Raj annoys me to no end. Despite providing lots of comic relief.. he has played Devil's Advocate way too many times.

Doesn't Jassi realise that Armaan is an absolute idiot who is totally self-centered ?

*sigh*Confused

Go to top