Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome all! I totally forgot that it was coming on earlier so thats why im late lol, but that gave me the liberty to forward most of the parts I didnt like (for me that was most of the episode)

Title: Rakhi ka Maan

making the necklace- we all know that Pratap learned how to string beads from Ajabdeh, years ago, she had fixed his bajuband and today he didnt admit that Ajabdeh taught him! 

Chand's interesting comment- she said she would be happier if she didnt have a mom, well in a normal situation, i would say dont say that, but her mom is the worst kind of person! but if DB hadnt given birth to Chand then Pratap would not have someone to share his love with, and she is very deserving, she is pure, she is a contrast to her brother, proving that the phrase- the apple doesnt fall far from the tree doesnt apply all the time! In the case of Chand it doesnt apply! And also Chand is like Ajabdeh and JB, so I can see why Pratap is so attached to her, she reminds him of the two women he so dearly loves!

rakhi ka maan- Ajabdeh has full faith on her brother who may not be her blood brother but they are bond by the heart! I know that Patta will do everything to make Ajabdeh's voice and Bijolia's voice heard in the court of chittod!

bro-sis convo- very sweet scene where Ajabdeh is fixing up Patta's room, and lovingly scolds him for his ulte sidhe kaam! haha! She is more like a mom to Patta! Patta understand's Ajabdeh's pain, what she can not say because she is calm in nature, her brother the compulsive one is able to say! They are yin and yang, one is calm and the other the opposite!! 

boy did Patta get to Chittod super fast!!!

sick minded mother and son- DB is soo sick, the poor sevak got burned alive and they just kept talking about how she will make Jagmal king! jagmal now knows that his mother is only acting! well Jagmal may be sinister but he is not dangerous like DB, they have no value for human life, or human emotion- i would say that both have personality disorders- Jagmal has antisocial personality disorder and DB has histrionic personality disorder! On dusshera you kill evil but here the opposite happened, Jagmal killed an innocent man, and that will come back and haunt him because ravan can not live a long life!

Saubhagywati (wife of Chakrapani) is back!!! she is so pretty!

Ok i was really really really bored with the ravan dahan sequence- such a waste of an episode, story didnt move, Patta barely moved lol

I dont want to comment on jagmal's shenanigans- he put his own sister in harm's way for his fun as a sadist! But of course Pratap became the hero again! and poor Chand didnt have the courage to speak against jagmal!!! truthfully i was sooo done and bored of that messed up family!

Patta gives his intro to the king- I loved his attitude! waah, kya kamal ka intro tha! I cant wait to see him show the soldiers and royal family of mewar who the boss is!!! I think Db was more shocked and afraid when she heard the name of his kingdom, she finally sees that the past is back to haunt her! 

Precap- Patta got angry and as a result the gaurds are after him,  he sends a may day message to Ajabdeh, and Ajabdeh will go to Chittod!!!! yayyy! and for that only i will continue to watch!

you all have a lovely weekend!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect Title πŸ‘

i luvd d Ajabde & patta convo a lot 2dy . cud c their trust & care 4 each other also d concern .. tey bicker over petty stuff  & enjoyed watching tem .. i agree wid u ..  DB scenes r more like family evil drama .. i skipped her scenes ..  i liked Chanda comment on her mom .. ravan dahan sequence dnt excite me either .. 

crowd got energetic 2dy ... guess tey wer paid well 4 MP sequence

Next epi preview  πŸ‘πŸΌ .. i cnt wait to watch ...
Edited by Aahah - 9 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Today's episode was really a bore πŸ˜†
Especially I cracked up when Pratap went to save Chand and caught hold of the Ravan statue πŸ˜†

Ajab aka Rachana was good and Patta/Fatta was too good and their scenes were cute. It reminded me of Kalpi and Pakya from EMA πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Monday's episode looks promising though.
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: erikalui

Today's episode was really a bore πŸ˜†

Especially I cracked up when Pratap went to save Chand and caught hold of the Ravan statue πŸ˜†

Ajab aka Rachana was good and Patta/Fatta was too good and their scenes were cute. It reminded me of Kalpi and Pakya from EMA πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Monday's episode looks promising though.

I knooo, i was waiting for someone to sneeze, itna boring tha!πŸ˜†
oh yea that ravan dahan scene was sooo lame!!! πŸ˜†
Ajabdeh-Patta - are very adorbale, yes you are right, they do remind me of Kalpi and her bro!
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahah

Perfect Title πŸ‘

i luvd d Ajabde & patta convo a lot 2dy . cudnt c their trust & care 4 each other also d concern .. tey bicker over petty stuff  & enjoyed watching tem .. i agree wid u ..  DB scenes r more like family evil drama .. i skipped her scenes ..  i liked Chanda comment on her mom .. ravan dahan sequence dnt excite me either .. 

crowd got energetic 2dy ... guess tey wer paid well 4 MP sequence

Next epi preview  πŸ‘πŸΌ .. i cnt wait to watch ...

Thanks! 
bro-sis scene was really nice! ravan dahan scene was lame! πŸ˜†
hahaha yes they were paid and fed before the shoot!! πŸ˜†
I cant wait to see AJabdeh angry, cuz when she gets angry and stubborn,no one can stop her!!!😳
Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Intrepida

Thanks! 
bro-sis scene was really nice! ravan dahan scene was lame! πŸ˜†
hahaha yes they were paid and fed before the shoot!! πŸ˜†
I cant wait to see AJabdeh angry, cuz when she gets angry and stubborn,no one can stop her!!!😳

\
ten i must watch 4 sure .. let wait & watch  .. tc ve a gr8 weekend .. gtg .. gud ni8 
Edited by Aahah - 9 years ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its Friday and v have MP? Now reading πŸ˜†
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow thanks for update. So now MP will come on Friday tooo?

Never knew will watch MP for other charector not pratap. I really like patta 😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

Wow thanks for update. So now MP will come on Friday tooo?

Never knew will watch MP for other charector not pratap. I really like patta 😳

you're welcome!
i have no idea!
yes watch for Ajadbeh and Patta
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Intrepida (or should I say Rati 😊)

I am a silent reader of your posts and I love them. I rarely comment on anything but your analyses compelled to me to write to you. Your posts are bang on and I decide whether to watch the episode or not, only after reading them. keep them coming😊

Overall, I like the production value of MP, that's why I started watching it. Faisal was obviously awesome as young MP and so was the entire former cast. I know there is a lot of skepticism about the new MP, and as much I share it, I feel the public ought to give him a chance. He has some really large shoes to fill and I hope he doesn't disappoint. The new Ajabdeh is awesome.

What amazes about your posts is the symbolism you get from each episode. One needs to have a lot of depth in him to understand the hidden messages situations bring, a great sense to perceive something that's not visible to the naked eye and spelled out for us. and you always hit the nail right on its head!! It's totally right up your alley. πŸ‘ 

Take care,

Vidi