SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
update dear

eagerly waiting
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okkk guyss dis is the last chapter of this TS hope u guyss will like it..
Part - 3
After sometime both the girls were becoming restless due to hungeršŸ˜­...""gosh ye chand kb niklega,,bhook ke maare meri jaan jaa rhi h yrr..""said aishawith pupppy face..
""Haa yrr muje b bhook lagi hai""saidd chottu with a pout
Shree hit his hand on his forehead""bheem tu kbhi nhi sudhar sakta...""to which all laughed..
All the while riya was looking out of window praying""hey bhagwan jaldi se chanda mama dikha do me nanhi si jaan ab bhook bardasht nhi ho rhi..""arjun was observing her frm far admiring her beauty but something clicked her mind morning events..!!!!
He quickly goes towards her & tap on her shoulder she turn around only to find arjun standing in front of her crossing his arms across his chest""kya hua sir aapko kuchpucchna hai kya??""
""Haa riya aaj subah hmari baat adhuri reh gai thi,tum mujse mile bina hi chali gai thi..kyu??"" Her eyes pop out 'hey bhagwan inhe dimag diya hai ya koi power station fit kiya hai sb kuch yaad rhta hai inhe' he snapped his fingers to bring her back from her thoughts; she looked at him & saw his eyebrows raised & one hand hanging up asking what happened...she was abt to say when lisa's voice came in b/w""hey guys look..chaand nikal aaya""
Riya immidiately turn towards window and saw full moon she smiled seeing moon n thanked her lucky stars once again..everyone jumped out of their seats..aisha literally ran upstairs towards terrace followed by rathore n trio while ariya were still standing near window riya was admiring moon""chand kitna khoobsurat hai na""arjun smiled a little n leaned closer to her placing his arms on either sides of her trapping her..""tumse zyada nahi""he said huskily near her earlobe making her shiver she turned around slowly n said""aabb wo sir upar chale sb gae""she tried to move away but he bolck her way..she looked at him with puppy eyes he grinned widely n move away she smiled shyly & ran upstairs..as both reach at terrace rathore asked""kaha reh gae the tum dono""
""Riya looked away embarrsed while arjun smirked ""ohhoo ab aa gae h na dono to shuru krte hai""
Aisha started doing all the rituals she saw moon first from her chalni & then sameer's face
Both smiled at each other whole ETF was seeing them trio started pulling legs of each other while riya sit near the edge of cricular swimming pond smiling at their friend's antics..sam made aaisha drink water from glass & same aisha did to him..here riya was in great dilemma 'ab apna vrat kese todu'she was thinking when suddenly she saw moon's & arjun's reflection in water..she smiled brightly now she know apna vrat kese todna hai...
She first look at moon's reflection & than look towards arjun's face...a lone tear escaped her eye & she gently wiped it..
She stood up to drink water but at that moment she felt dizzy she kept her hand on her temple & about to fall but arjun saw her at the right time & caught hold of her..seeing this everyone came running towards them
Arjun tapped riya's cheeks in order to make her awake""riya, riya open ur eyes ye achanak isse chakkar kese aa gya wake up riya""
Arjun take her in one of bedroom n splashed some water on her face he made her drink some water..by the time dr also arrived she checked riya n said""ghabrane ki koi baat nhi hai bss aaj subah se kuch na khaane ki wajah se inhe chakkar aa gya baki to sb theek hai""saying so dr left from there...riya n aaisha were hell scared as to what will happen now
""Dammit riya subah se tumne kuch khaya kyu nahi""asked rathore gritting his teeth
""Wahi to me bhi kbse isse puchne ki koshish kr raha tha,,pr ye har baar bahana bana kr chali jati thi hadd hai laparwahi ki bhi khana nhi khaogi to chakkar to aaega na""said arjun with same fury
Riya has tears in her eyes..she stood up n said""muje ghar jana hai m nt feeling well"" she was hurt yet again by arjun's harsh words
Aisha tried to stop her but she didnt listen to anything n leaves from there
Aisha turned around with fury ""hell with both of u ek to ussne subah se kuch khaya nhi h aur aap dono""
""To kyu nhi khaya aisha ab galti kregi to daant to padegi na""said rathore 
""Aree  usne nhi khaya coz uska vrat tha"everyonee looked at aisha with mouth open wide
Aaisha too was shocked by her words she turned around ""shitt"""
""Kya?? Kya kaha tumne abhi abhi,.??""asked arjun turning asisha towards him aisha sighed ""yess sir riya ne vrat rakha tha""n looked at arjun""aspke liye""
Arjun was left dumbstruck 'riya ne mere liye vrat rakha tha'
""But now she is hurt""arjun started walking downstairs everyone too walk behind him""rawte kaha jaa raha h tu""asked sam 
""Riya ke paas i need to talk to her""
""Sir plzz be gentle usne to phle hi muje kuch b btane se mana kiya tha,plzz sir dnt shout at her""said aisha
""Tum muje ye phle nhi vta skti thi aisha aur tumhe esa kyu lgta h ki me use chillaunga dnt wrry i will handle"' saying so he immidiately started his suv n ran tiwards her house
Within mins he reached her place..door was open he came inside her house & locked the dooor he knew where she is..he headed upstairs in her room & saw her lying on bed hiding her face in pillows crying bitterly..he exhaled sharply n quietly locked her bed room door he walk upto her n ssit beside her placing his hand over her shoulder..she jerk up feeling his touch n quickly wipe her tears..she sit on bed n asked"'what do u want now sir..ab kyu aae h yaha kuch kehna baki reh gya ta kya??""
Arjun closed his eyes n try to hold her shoulder but she was quick enough""dont touch me""he was loosing his temper with her n so he quickly grab her shoulders n pin her to the bed holding her both wrists marching on top of hers..she started to struggle in his strong hold making him grip her tighter""leave me""
""Phle mere sawal ka jawab do""said arjun with fury
""Kyu du u dnt have any right on me..now leave me alone"'she scereamed..he pressed himself more on her almost crashing his body with her"'ohh really agar sach me koi haq nahi banta hai to frr mere liye vrat kyu rakha bolo""said arjun with gritted teeth..riya first got shocked but quickly composed herself""ye me aapki btana zarurai nahi smjhti""& again tried to get out of his hold..arjun was loising his patience with her..he placed his lips on hers making her gasp he was kissing her madly biting her lower lip to make her enter in her mouth..
Riya too started responding sseing the proximity held by  arjun she was loosing herself in him altough she was trying hard to free herself but all go in vain she felt dizzy in by arjun's passion..arjun broke apart the kiss n traveeled down her neck placing wet kisses all over still holding her both wrists she stopped stuggling n started enjoying his touch he bit her pulss point which made her moan & that again make her come back from her dreamland..she again started struggling 
Arjun sensed it n leaned near her earlobe""not before u answer my queries""& bit her earlobe to which she hissed
""Kya jan na chahte hai aap""
""U knw very well riya,,tumne mere liye vrat kyu rakha""
""Riya looked away from him he knew she will not tell so easily so he again started placing wet kisses over her neck she gasped aloud & pulleed his hair as he bit her neckline ""kyuki me aapke bina jee nahi sakti...i luv u arjun sir""she said barely as his mouth was wondering over her hot soft skin
He he looked up at her & she continued""haa arjun sir bohot pyaar krti hu aapse kbse ye to me bhi nahi janti,,pr itni mohabbat ho gai h k aapke bina jiya nahi jata aur ye vrat sirf aspki lambi umar ke liye rakha h mene 7 janmo tk aapko paane ke liye nahi kyuki agle 7 janmo tk to aap roshni ji ke ho gae h na""by the time arjun has tears in his eye n so did riya
Arjun kissed her forehead ""itna pyaar krti ho mujse..mere liye vrat rakha bina muje btaye na muje paane ki iccha h..na ummeed ki me tumhe apnaunga ya nhi kyu riya itna ptyaar mujhse kyu??""& kept his forehead over hers
Riya kept her palm on his cheek n rubbed his tear softly""pyaar dene ka naam hai arjun sir lene ka nahi me hmesha aap se hi pyaar krti aai hu bina kisi chahat k ki aap bhi mujse pyaar krenge aur frr ye zaruri to nhi ki aap jisse pyaar kre wo b aapse pyaar kre""
Arjun was touched by her he again kissed her lips softly
After what seems like hour he broke the kiss ""i luv u too riya..bht pyaar krta hu tumse bss kehne se darta tha kahi tumhe kho na du pr ab koi takat hume juda nhi kr skti i promise u me duniya ki sari khushiya tumhe laa kr dunga..riya will you marry me??""
Riya has tears in her eyes she nodded her head in a yes & again kissed each other promising never let go of each othe...

*****the END*****
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ending
Beautiful
just loved it
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg damm yaar tune to sach mein rula diya

This is so beautiful one...lovely
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice ending both are confess there
Feeling each other
LoveAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ending
nicely written
Thanks 4 d pm
zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome ending
Love it
Thanks for pm
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just beautiful

no words to say

still in admiring mode

but Thank u somuch for pm
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful n lovely ending.
Thanks for the pm.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY..
FINALLY ARJU COME TO KNOW THAT RI HAS KEPT VRAT FOR HIM..
LOVE THE WAY THEY CONFESS THEIR FEELINGS..
THANKS 4 PM