Pavitra Rishta Written Update 9th October 2014

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 9th October 2014

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Ankita, Pari, Rushali, Manav, Archana, Kinnari, Nina and Teju are in the main room. Ankita says Rushali ji you haven't only done wrong to me but you have done wrong to your son because you knew very well how much Naren loved me and how much I loved him. We were so happy, I remember I told him that I'm pregnant and when I gave him the news he told me he wants to tell this to mom first. Yes he forgot everything after he got his memory back but if you wanted to, you could have done a lot! You could have made him remember but you didn't do this because maybe you never liked me. According to you I was from a very small and poor family and didn't match your standard. You did very wrong, you did very wrong to me, Naren and Ashi. I was her mother. You kept a child away from her mother, that's your biggest mistake. You are 2 steps ahead of Pari, whatever Pari did was to get her love, I forgave her but you, I don't know why you did this, you separated my child away from me. Keep one thing in mind Rushali ji, I can never forgive you in my life. I will never forgive you, remember this! Naren comes out of the bedroom with his suitcase, Ashi is with him. Manav says Naren dear, where are you going? Naren says I'm leaving this house. And please, no one will stop me, I don't even remember what relationship Ankita and I had, was there love between us or not? She is our daughter, I never knew that. I just loved Pari, like a mad person but she never deserved it.

Deshmukh House

Naren says Pari I will not say anything to you for what you did to me but I will never forgive you for what you did to Ashi. And I have kept saying to you, you can say anything to me I will never take it badly but if you say anything to my Ashi or do anything wrong to her I will never forgive you. But today you have crossed all limits and I will definitely punish you for this. Ajoba I have decided, that I will divorce Pari. Pari looks shocked, Naren says I will never forgive you Pari, whenever you come in front of me I will keep hating you more. I will think that you are such a terrible mother, a horrible wife. You sacrificed your daughter, don't you have any shame? What kind of woman are you? Manav says Naren dear, I understand your anger. Dear calm down, don't make decisions emotionally. Naren says ajoba please, no one will stop me today. No one will make me understand anything. Pari is crying, Naren says the decision I made will never change because honestly Par I isn't worth it. She isn't deserving of anyone's love, she only thinks about her happiness, her greed and herself. You all don't even know that Pari tried to kill Ankita. It's the truth, so that she could get the MD post so that she could be mine forever but bad things never happen to good people Pari, that's why look at where you are and look where Ankita is.

Deshmukh House

Naren says joba Pari has kept making mistakes on top of mistakes and I have kept forgiving her, I ignored all of her mistakes. Maybe this was my fault, if I had stopped her then things wouldn't have been this bad. But now I don't have a choice, I am leaving her life and this house. Please, no one stop me. Ankita says Naren sir, you have a house that's yours, you can live there. But please, take Pari with you, please. Naren picks up Ashi and says Ankita I am your offender, I am ready to do whatever you tell me to but I have nothing to do with Pari now. And yes, as much as Ashi is my daughter she is also yours, you have equal rights on her. Ashi needs a mother, a mother's love. Naren takes his suitcase with him, carries Ashi with him and leaves.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Ankita is in her bedroom. Archana comes there and says Ankita. You didn't sleep all night? Ankita says aaji I woke up early this morning, I wasn't feeling sleepy. Archana says I brought tea for you. Tell me one thing, how much more will you think? How much more will you trouble yourself? Ankita says what do I do aaji? I don't understand, aaji I am happy that I have a daughter, Ashi and she is safe but the other way Naren and Pari want to separate from each other, I'm honest aaji I never wanted Naren to divorce Pari. I left him, I can't accept Naren or leave Ashi aaji. I don't understand what to do, my daughter. Archana says you keep asking me what to do, I will tell you. But will you listen to me? Ankita, you have always been living for others and thinking about others. You left here because you knew Naren was happy with Pari but now it's your time to be happy and it's your time Ankita. Now think about yourself, look we are also troubled by the decision Naren made about divorcing but he thought this carefully. As far as I know him he won't make a decision so easily, we are also troubled. Ankita you remember when you left Mumbai and when I tried to stop you, you said why should I stay here aaji? You love Naren but Naren doesn't love you, this is what you said. There is a flashback of when Ankita was saying to Archana, this is mine and Naren's child and I am taking her with me forever. Archana had told Ankita to talk to Naren at least once. Ankita had told Archana there is no use of talking to Naren sir and why should I talk to him? Aaji I know his happiness is with Pari, he loves her, not me.(End of flashback)

Archana says but Ankita now you have the chance, you can wake up the love in Naren's heart. Ashi is the daughter of both of you and she can unite you 2. Ankita says aaji but? Archana says look Ankita, Pari is my granddaughter, I know it. I know Pari is not in our hands anymore, she has caused everyone pain by what she has done. When something goes away from your heart, it's very hard to accept it again Ankita. And this is what has happened to Naren, he only loved Pari, a lot. But what did Pari give to him? She didn't even give love to Ashi, she couldn't be a good mother. And somewhere this is all coming out to Naren and this is why he has decided that he will divorce Pari. Ankita you will spend your whole life with your child but alone, why? When Arushi's mother is there then she will live with Arushi. She needs love Ankita, she needs a mother's love. Ankita says aaji but. Archana says you just said you can't live without your child. You have tolerated a lot, I know you have tolerated a lot but everything is finished, move on. Ankita says aaji but how is this possible? Archana says why not? Why can't you live with Naren? Don't think Ankita, Bappa is there, He will make everything ok. Look you thought you didn't have a child but God united you with your child, wait for the time when your love will come to you. Go to Naren, accept Arushi and Naren. Start your life new, I want to see you happy. Your daughter and your husband are waiting for you Ankita. Don't let this chance go, not for anyone. Ankita says aaji. Archana leaves.

Pari is in her bedroom, she is very angry and starts throwing things on the floor. Pari huts her hand badly, she recalls Naren saying that Pari kept making mistakes and I forgave her but I don't have a choice, I am leaving her life and this house. Naren comes to the room, he says to Pari, are you in pain? Why did you do this? Giving pain to yourself is not a solution. Pari says I knew you would come. Naren says I love you Pari. Pari says why did you say that you will divorce me? Naren says because I will. Pari says what? Naren says yes, I loved you a lot but what did you do in return? You only cheated me, you broke my trust. You did not stand by me once, you always went behind my back. Now I only love my daughter Ashi and Ankita who is Ashi's mother. Now only those 2 are in my life, I love them both a lot, because Ankita is a good girl. She is a lot better then you, she is not greedy like you and she doesn't think about herself only and she thinks about other people's happiness before hers and the biggest thing is that she loves me, and this is true love. Pari says enough! Please, stop praising her in front of me. Naren says you're still saying all this? Pari says Naren please, I beg you please, don't praise her in front of me I can't hear it! And you don't love me, then why did you come here? Go away, just go! Naren says I will leave. Pari says just go! Naren says I will go to Ankita now. Pari yells to Naren to go and says I don't want to hear anything Naren, just leave me alone, leave me alone, please, please leave me alone! Pari opens her eyes and realizes this was all her imagination.

Ankita comes there. She says to Pari, what have you done to yourself Pari? Pari says there's no need to worry about me, why have you come? Ankita says to tell you that I'm going to Naren, for no other reason but my daughter. Pari you made a really big mistake but may I say something? Naren's heart is very big, go and apologize to him, he will forgive you and I will try my best. Pari says when will you stop this drama? One way you turn Naren against me and make him hate me and here you're telling me to talk to him? When will you stop these double games? Why don't you say clearly that you love Naren and that you want to snatch him from me? Ankita says I don't know Pari if you'll ever understand me or not, I really hope one day comes when you realize that I have always wished good for you, I've never wished bad for you. I will leave. Pari looks at Ankita angrily and disgusted. Ankita leaves.

Karmarkar House

Naren is at his house, he is unpacking Ashi's stuffed animal toys. Sunanda Attu comes in the house and says, now your daughter has grown. Naren smiles to see Sunanda, Sunanda says now she will like these toys better than those toys. Sunanda has some toys, Naren goes to Sunanda and seeks her blessings. Sunanda blesses him and tells him to stay happy, Naren and Sunanda hug. Naren says when did you come? Sunanda says I am just coming, Naren says so nice, come in. Naren and Sunanda come in, Naren says you just came, I will get you some water. Sunanda says I'm fine. Naren pours some water for her and gives it to her, Sunanda says I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine. Sunanda asks Naren how he is. Naren says I'm fine, Sunanda says Naren aren't you ashamed? So much has happened, you didn't find it necessary to tell me once. I am your Attu, you know I was so worried about you, we talked so much on the phone, you didn't mention it to me once, aren't you ashamed?! Naren says what would I say by calling? So much was happening here that was not in my control, I tried as much as I could to take care of it but. Sunanda says Naren, why aren't you taking the name? I know, Rushali was responsible for all this, right? Naren says I don't want to say this about my mom. Sunanda says the truth is Naren, I have not come to meet you. Naren says what do you mean? Sunanda says I am here to meet your daughter, my granddaughter. I brought all these toys for her, call her.

Karmarkar House

Ashi comes there and says wow dada all these toys. Naren has something in his hair, Ashi says dada what did you put in your hair? Ashi says I always have to take care of you. Sunanda looks amazed and says to Naren, she looks just like Ankita. And not just that, she takes care of you just like Ankita did. Naren says yes she took care of me? Sunanda says yes. Naren says to Ashi, ok did you meet Attu? Ashi says hi Attu! Sunanda says hi sweetheart! Look I have brought toys for you, will you play with them? Sunanda gives Ashi the toys, Ashi says thank you. Sunanda strokes Ashi and says good girl. Naren says did Ankita really take care of me this much? Sunanda says yes, she took care of you a lot. In fact Naren today you are cured and sitting with me, it is all thanks to Ankita. When you married Ankita then your mental condition was not good, Ankita used to take care of you, day and night. Due to her you are cured. Look at that girl's fortune. You were cured and you didn't remember anything about your past, you forgot Ankita. You did not remember how good she was to you and this is why you could not give her justice. But Naren you know the truth now, at least think about your decision carefully and do justice with Ankita please. I like Ankita but this does not mean. This is my opinion, the final decision is yours. Naren says yes Attu, my daughter is with me. Sunanda says Naren your daughter is also Ankita's daughter. Make the right decision dear. Naren says yes.

Precap: Ankita and Naren are at the Karmarkar House. Ankita says now I don't have anything to give you Naren sir, I have given you whatever I could but there is one thing which you can give to me. Naren says what do you mean, I didn't understand. Ankita says our daughter, I beg you, please give me Ashi. I don't want anything else Naren sir. Naren looks worried and scared.

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One, so Naren knew Pari attempted to get Ankita killed and yet he showed no reaction? That is very disturbing 👎🏼

Two, the writers lurve the phrase "Aren't you ashamed?" don't they? Definitely the most overused phrase this week 😆

And three, 👏👏👏 for the precap

Thank you Bhalla for your written update 🤗
Edited by incorrigible - 9 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

One, so Naren knew Pari attempted to get Ankita killed and yet he showed no reaction? That is very disturbing 👎🏼

Two, the writers lurve the phrase "Aren't you ashamed?" don't they? Definitely the most overused phrase this week 😆

And three, 👏👏👏 for the precap

Thank you Bhalla for your written update 🤗

No problem for the WU, anytime.😊 @blue😆 Yeah that phrase is so overused, its used almost every day. Yes the precap is awesome, however I dont think theres any need for Ankita to ask Naren to have Ashi, Ashi is just as much Ankita's daughter as she is Naren's, just because Ashi has been living with Naren all this time does not make her Ankita's daughter any less, Naren is no one to give permission to Ankita to see Ashi.
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhallarox

No problem for the WU, anytime.😊 @blue😆 Yeah that phrase is so overused, its used almost every day. Yes the precap is awesome, however I dont think theres any need for Ankita to ask Naren to have Ashi, Ashi is just as much Ankita's daughter as she is Naren's, just because Ashi has been living with Naren all this time does not make her Ankita's daughter any less, Naren is no one to give permission to Ankita to see Ashi.

@ blue: Completely agree with you on this, Naren was absolutely right to declare in front of everyone that Ankita has complete access to Ashi and is welcome to live with them, in fact, that's probably the only right thing the dude has done in a long, long time. My interpretation of the precap though is that Ankita is asking for exclusive rights to Ashi ie being the mahaan she is, she probably wants to remove Ashi from the situation to pave the way for a Pari-Naren reconciliation (this of course in addition to her desire to be with Ashi). Either way, we both know that at the first sign of Naren's pout at having to give up Ashi, Ankita will happily give up her rights and take a back seat in the triangle turned quadrangle once again. Anyway, still looking forward to the conclusion of PR, the past few episodes are in fact the only episodes I've actually watched in ages, I usually just depend on the updates here on IF. Nice to see that things are finally being moved in some sort of a positive fashion.
Princess3101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the very detailed written update bhallarox, you always do such a great job!!!