Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bahut tadap rahi hai yaar wo. I mean seriously nh dekha ja raha mujhse;-( i just want to hug her that moment agar ye meri aankho k samne hota to:-(
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ab worst episode milega bday par mujhe ballu yes bol dega shadi ke liye 😒
Baldev ne veera ko akela chhoda pind main kya😲
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Mission Lets Kill R-R-B 🤬

Who's in?

I am 200% in.😡
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it really looks like rr's prediction would come true and now i agree with mona..career track nhi ayega abhi ye mu dikhayenge veera will say yes for rv and ballu for gp's daughter🤢 and then will throw rv and veera's dates and engagement on us🤬
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

Ab worst episode milega bday par mujhe ballu yes bol dega shadi ke liye 😒

Baldev ne veera ko akela chhoda pind main kya😲

nhi wo aya tha pr wo apne new aashiq ki jeep me beth k ja rhi thi😵
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Naah I think it's Gunjan or maybe the invisible Bakhtawar and Surjeet 😆

What if it's Sunny Singh 😲

😲Haa..Gunjan hee hogi..issi liye toh Ranvi usse psycho banne par bhi chodh nahi paya tha😲...she got him hooked on them and then threatened to stop his supply if he ever leaves her.😆

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Chalo maana his first reaction was wrong. But then next scene main toh he saw her going with him. He is not doubting her because in the precap scene he was still supporting her. He was just angry on Veera.

sab hua vo chipku ki wajah se.😡i hate him and the way he looks at veera😡and the precap was scary.what if ballu agrees for the rishta that bansuri brings😕this MU is unbearable😭
overactor thumbnail
can baldev plx beat his a** 🤬
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ughh!! The epi just ruined my mood! 😵

Ranvi is just sick n pathetic!! 🤢 he was angry seeing NiRa, but happily admiring a stranger with his sister! Wow! 👏 🤢 i soo hope Raj turns out to be a bad guy.. I want to see the look on Ranvi's face then! And seems like Baldev will do some detectivegiri and find out about Raj..

Raj and his bashans! So not interested! 🥱 suddenly PP has a police who roams around and will end up only "saving" Veera! 🥱

Poor VeeBa! 😭 Baldev was already angry with Raj since he got him arrested n then Ranvi giving him mithai, so seeing him with Veera only made Baldev more angry and we all know how baldev is so cant blame him! Now this new girl will only make things more complicated and more MUs between VeeBa! 😒
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pehle bhi keh chuki hu baldev ne veera par bharosa rakhna padega warna wo buri tarah tut jayegi