Happy Birthday, herms_angel :) - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPY Happy Birthday Husna πŸ€—

I know I'm late and I was supposed to send a birthday message earlier but blame it all on life. A lot many things took place after I talked to you last and I'd been very busy so couldn't send in a message, even though I really, really wanted to. So enough about me whining?

Husn ke, lakhon rang
Kaunsa dekhiye

Or whatever the lyrics is. But whenever K calls you Husn, this tune plays automatically in my mind. πŸ˜†

So today's your budday. Many many returns of the day, dear Husna. You're such an amazing, amazing person and while I don't feel the same for too many people, you are also very sensible and level-headed. I love talking to you always, about anything and I wish you get great success in life. And there's so much more I want to write here but this'll have to do for now. Many many returns of the day again, Husna. 😳

Love,
Saumya.
happy bday husna,many many many happy returns of the day
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

may you have many many more bdays full of joy and happinessπŸ˜ƒ

Mallu
Happpuyy birthday dear.
Have a Blast.. :)
Happy bday husna...
Many Many happy returns of the Day
Happy Birthday Husna ^_^ Have a great day and a happy and healthy year ahead. :)
Firstly, Kankshita and co, the thread is well done, looks great, with banners, gifs,writeups, etc.

I was busy with stuff, so I couldn't pm my wishes, and I wanted to post on my own here too.

So wishing you many many happy returns of the day Husna, have a great life and wish you all success, in life. You are an amazing person, humble, yet moody. Helpful, patient, aand well u know.
You are a lovely friend, I would just like to say that as  say, change but don't lose your essence, be rooted. I wont say something, as remain the same, cos Life makes you change, and you have to do things for survival, just stay in touch with friends, family, and things which make you happy.

Love you,
Madhura.

I have always told u before, that ur Jenz stuff inspired me to make stuff, and then well I had taken a huge break, now am doing Psing occasionally... so my gift is on 2 of your favs, hope you like it, have tried your style, sized icons, as I sucked in them, and had to try to learn, tried new.

Thank you K for informing us of this momentous day πŸ˜³ The thread looks smashing, fabulous job at making the creations everyone πŸ‘

Right so Husna, I hope you have a great day 

~Rafia

Edited by GilrinTheGold - 9 years ago
Originally posted by epiphany.

Apart from them, there's Ananya who was through the progress with me, Aishu who was there too and Blush who made me pick up caps for everything she's made.
Yes, progress. 

And you're welcome Husna, it was fun. πŸ˜†
Wish you a very happy and cheerful birthday husna. We haven't chatted before but i really admire your editing, especially on AR stuff. But today is your day so i am just gonna wish you a very great year ahead, enjoy every second of it.
God Bless!
Thanks kankshita for the pm.
Thread looks fantastic, the banner is superb and All the gifts are brilliant :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Husnaaa πŸ€—   I hope you have an amazing day today and wish the best for you, ALWAYS .. LOVE YOU LOADS. 
Thanks for being such a support and the bestest friend I could ever have β€οΈ

Beautiful thread Kankshita πŸ€— you've put in so much effort..