RISHBALA OS - ABHI NA JAO CHODHKAR - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
This is what I like abt u...u think and then write it and post in the forum...love that baby...
Thanks for the pm...keep it up sweets 👏
Originally posted by NehaVdian

aww nina thanku so much for loving it You are welcome. How can I not love it. It's a great OS.
u know wat this idea dropped in my mind yday night only big coincidence really Great minds think alike.😛😆 It's really strange. Me watching and you writing an OS about it.😆
haha i agreee sultan wld be better as madhus bro Yes, definitely.
i just hated the fact that he was brought to pair up with her n meanwhile we poor fans were tortured with sulbala nonsensical scenes n even the show got ruined in that process but yeah right kameena was the jaan of show he was really epic till last n same here yaar i too miss him badly thats y i have started writing rm stories Yes nonsese Sulbala scenes. Would have been a real twist that his father was Balraj and that Padmini killed his father. Now that would be something. Not him being RK's brother. 🤢 Yes the jaan. I miss the show, RK and Glycerine. But I miss RK more to be honest. 😆 That's good. Now we can enjoy some more RM stories from you.😉

sure baby i ll keep on writing Thanks.
thanxxx once again for liking n long comment too No problem. I like to comment.
Originally posted by madhurish

hayee, i got my Right kameena back through this story dear! thank u so much for writing this beautiful yet emotional piece!! yes, u r rite that idiot Cv's showed madhu as mahaanbala & never ever justified our Rk's behaviour!!
i could easily visualize the scenes!! nicely written! but i made some extra fittings while imaging like Rk cupping her cheeks while saying those painful lines with tears in his eyes & instead of visualising the scene in their madap i did it in Rk mansion bcos i miss that mansion too along with Rishbala!! then farm house scene exactly i picturized the same shown in serial! LOL! see u gave me one beautiful episode of RK EK ISHQ EK JUNOON!!
okay, finally u urself took ur Rk to hospital!! LOL
yes, Rk is only madhubala's & madhu is only Rk forever.
a full & full Rk wala story!! its a real treat for Rkians like me.
thanks for the pm!!
awww thanku for liking it so much
i m glad i made u happy
yeah stupid cvs frm start to end always glorified madhu not even for once they cleared rks stands
though he was always unpredictable but he did had lot in him to be explored out but they just
only knew how to butuchur his character for one n all n u know wat i always wanted him to say that line to everyone
that just once he breaked her heart so she finds it difficult to move on then how can he blindly trust after being betrayed three times cruelly
that was something wld have cleared his image that he did have a heart which was always in fear to lose but alas justification never came frm his side he was only ruined
aww u can imagine him cupping her cheeks but that moment he was hiding his pain frm her
n his tears too as he didnt wanted to show that he was affected n broken for fourth time too
so he gave his back to her n said all those words
just a mask of strongness it was
even me miss rk mansion badly

thanxx a ton for long comment for liking it too
thanxx to all of u for ur comments

@asha aww that was the best compliment i got for my story thanku so much
Lovely os
Yes agree with you that rk was unpredictable
Loved that side of him where he had handle things maturely
Well written
Keep writing loving your stories
nice the different story 
great os neha..i loved it..
thanks for pm
beautiful os lovely ❤️😊
plz do pm meEdited by lathaprasad - 9 years ago
Sorry Neha dear... For late reply... Actually post limit exceed but i read ur os yesterday only...
Its such a nice and emotional...
But at the end Rishbala together which I liked ths most...
Keep writting dear...thnx for pm