Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ting Tongs?!! you are so funny Shriya!🤣

I agree, when people interfere too much in a budding romance it can have a negative effect !! (at least we hope there is a budding romance!)

I hope these people leave these two alone to work out something at their own pace!!
Edited by LiveYourDream - 9 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We should inform them when ShaJa would be there for the interview~ ATTENTION PEOPLE!! PLEASE LEAVE ShaJa ALONE! DND!
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

They are not 'Officially' friends, right?😆 I want to see them together in an interview!

Not "officially" friends was during the MB days. I thought during the dance rehearsals they had gotten past that?? *sigh*

I want to see them do lots of things together but yeah a joint interview would be nice for starters 😉
-Everglow- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Not "officially" friends was during the MB days. I thought during the dance rehearsals they had gotten past that?? *sigh*

I want to see them do lots of things together but yeah a joint interview would be nice for starters 😉

😆Sha is still confused! Poor Guy! 
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

I so wish Pooja appearing in front of Shah like that...who wouldnt fall in love with such beautiful fiery princess😳...i hope u r getting what i am upto😉😳

Yeah hon I know perfectly what u r upto😉 all ArDi n shaja fans want something like dat😆
-Everglow- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

Yeah hon I know perfectly what u r upto😉 all ArDi n shaja fans want something like dat😆

God!! We all are crazy!!
Shriya95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Ting Tongs?!! you are so funny Shriya!🤣

I agree, when people interfere too much in a budding romance it can have a negative effect !! (at least we hope there is a budding romance!)

I hope these people leave these two alone to work out something at their own pace!!

Hee hee hee yeah that's how I refer to Indo gals😆 there r lot of other terms I use like kela man,softraj,hot daddy etc etc but u won't hear them here😆 but when u see ting tong, I'll be referring to Indo gals who r spoiling my dream of seeing a budding shaja romance ðŸ˜¡
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

That is exactly the reason why they have not invited her i think!! Who would look at anyone there when our fire princess is present?

-Everglow- thumbnail
The most annoying thing was when they were all like 'Pooja is happily married!' My all dreams for ShaJa were shattered there!😡😡😡😡
Shriya95 thumbnail
That's smiley suri...I was seeing the scene where drau does aarti of arjun n subbi post their wedding...even at that time he is looking at Draupadi n not subbi😳😳