jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Aloo tu kithe hai aaj kal i know busy hai study aur home work but still "pouts"

Affu bhi mujhe nahi milti😭

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Salam All, i am so sorry for the delay but i am busy, and i can't help it :-( ...still i tried to write this part before but it got deleted twice...and thus at the end i wrote this part, i hope it will be acceptable by you guyz...scroll down
  • dairy entry is in black italic
  • zoya's monologue is in blue italic

Part 10

Zoya's POV

it's been 10 days, 10 days since i know, the truth, asad was back two days back, he looks please as the deal was approved and appreciated by the company, he was happy and i was happy too, for him... Best part is that today i had realized how good i am in hiding my emotions, even when i had done it in that one year too but may be that time i was so much in pain that i didn't realized how nicely i had masked my emotions in front of haider, may be that was the reason that he never realized that when ever he rejected me how bad i felt...

Today i and asad are going to najma's in laws place, at first i was tense after knowing about it but when badi ami told me that now i won't go there as haider's widow or daughter in law of that house but as Zoya, Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, how nice it sounds...i hope i will never let anyone ruin this perfect name...i wish that whatever i had imagined will happen, i will make him happy...

-----

'zoya, are you sure that you want to go inside??' asad asked me for umpteenth time as he parked the car outside the sheikh's house, i placed my hand over his, smiling i answered 'yes asad..i am sure very sure...moreover i am not going there as zoya, who was once daughter in law of there house, whom they threw out thinking that i have no one with me, i am going there as Zoya, Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, your wife, and i have you with me and my family...there is no need to hesitate or upset...let's go' i assured him, he nodded, understanding me 

As we went inside i met a highly excited najma who didn't expected us to be there 'OMG bhaijan, zoya...you two...' 'surprise' i said as she once again hugged me 'relax tamatar, we met last week only' i reminded 'i know but still, i didn't knew that you two would come like this, by the way, what's the reason?' she asked 'najma , will you ask everything on the door only? let them come in..' i looked over najma's shoulder to meet a smiling nikhat bhabhi, najma nodded 'bhaijan, zoya come in!!' she said and we both went in, asad shook hand with farhan but i walked in looking down, completely ignored each and every person in our way, i didn't even looked up when i passed from the room which was once mine..

'najma, call asad and his wife for dinner' imran's ami shouted from the kitchen, asad almost jumped hearing such a loud voice, i controlled my laugter as he looked at me asking what it was...and i, was very much use to it once, whispered 'your phopo is calling us for dinner...' he nodded and then turn to najma 'najma no dinner please...i just came here because i missed your valima and i knew you must be angry...so...' asad reasoned 'waisa bhaijan, i didn't remembered it at all till now but as u had yourself said that u knew i would be angry then you have to bear my anger...do something for me to compensate...i missed you so much in valima...why didn't you returned...you know na that we delayed it for 5 days for you...' she asked pouting 'sorry tamatar, i tried to come, but those back to back meetings didn't allowed me to come...ohkay, so what you want me to do?' he asked

Najma looked at me for a moment and then back to asad 'well bhaijan, you know na that it's ami and abu's wedding anniversary on the 20th...so i want all of us to arrange a surprise party...' she told us, my smile widened 'wow party...asad it's a great idea...' i said literally jumping on my place, najma giggled joining me , asad shooked his head 'are you two serious..no one will say that you two are married...childish behavior...and about party...tamatar i had an idea for party in mind already but as you had demanded it will be surprise party now... ' he said and we both looked at each other mentally dancing because how much i know about asad he don't like partying and here he said that he already had planned about it...

We took our leave from there after chatting a little more with najma, asad and i then went for dinner later we return back home... It was a good day overall...

Next Morning 
No one's POV

As asad and ayaan left for office after breakfast zoya and humaira helped in cleaning table and later went to finish there respective works...as zoya went in her room to clean it, she opened her cupboard to keep something when her eyes fell on the drawer the same drawer where asad had kept his diary, stopping whatever she was doing she thought for a moment and then open the drawer and took out the diary...she locked her room just to be sure that no one catch her in any way... and then sat on the bed to read anything new asad may had wrote...

'oho...why he don't mention dates' she thought irritatingly and opened it..

yesterday i and zoya went at najma's place to meet her, i knew she was angry for not attending her valima and i had to apologize for it, and i am glad she forgive me, in return she asked me to throw a party on ami and abu's wedding anniversary, and the think which shocked them was i agreed, that too so easily for a party which is so unlike me, well may be i agreed coz this was the only gift najma asked me but the other and strong reason was zoya..yesterday when we were going there i was scared, scared that what if it will bring those old memories to zoya but yesterday i met a new zoya, she really had decide to move on completely... There was not even a glimpse of pain and hurt on her face, she looked happy and excited for the party and i was so happy to see my zoya, my best friend back...it was like an incomplete part of my heart felt complete that moment..and so i couldn't stop myself from agreeing for a party for ami and abu's anniversary...just five days left for party and so much to prepare...'  

'asad..he agreed for the party just because he was happy...happy because of me...Ya Allah!!! How much this guy loves me...why didn't i ever noticed it before? Do i ever be able to love him back?  how much he loves me and cares for me? ' zoya asked herself as tears rolled down her cheeks..she was overwhelmed, this felt new to her..after her nikah with haider, she felt this all will remain dream only, that same care, same attention which she always wished to get from haider felt like a dream now... She was out of her thought as she heard the knock on the door... She went and putting the diary back closed the drawer, and glancing at herself in front of mirror for a moment she went and open the door 'Ya Allah api..where were you? I was knocking from long..' asked humaira as she came inside.. 'wo humzi i was in wash room so didn't heard the knock...by the way why do you need to ask something?' lied zoya and then asked her noticing a pen and paper in her hands...

'han wo...ayaan just called, he said asad bhaijan had asked us to prepare a list of guest whom we would invite in the party...' a smiled appeared on zoya's face hearing about party...she remembered how he agree just because he was happy that she is moving on 'ohkay come inside we will make it, i don't want badi ami to find out about it...' hmmm...it will be a surprise for them' 

A day Later

Zoya turn on the television as she sat on the couch after a whole tiring day, that whole day she was busy with calling relatives and invitating them for party...as she kept changing channels she stopped, her eyes widened 'Ya Allah...it was asad's interview today...badi ami, bada abu..humaira' she called out for everyone, dilshaad came out hearing her call 'what happen zoya?' she asked 'badi ami, come fast and have a seat...asad interview is coming...where is bada abu and humzi' oh rashid is sleeping and humaira had went at razia's place...will be back by dinner' she informed 'oh acha, come you sit...' dilshaad sat beside zoya and watched the interview with her..

well Mr.Khan you are an amazing and confident man but at the need we want you to give credit to the person whom you think is the one behind your success...' 

'firstly My Allah who blessed me with such an amazing family and friends...My parents are best parents ever, without there support i would had been nothing...they helped me and supported me always...my brother and my sister..at the end the most important person is Zoya...my best friend Zoya...she is the one and most important person whom i want to give credit for all this otherthan my family...'

'Zoya...so Mr.Khan won't you tell us a little about this friend of yours?'

'why not Mr.kumar...The most important thing you should know about her is that she is Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, my wife...and secondly she is my best friend, an important part of my family and my life...she is someone who always cares for me the most...when it comes to my health, so she turnes into a strick mother, when it comes to work, she helps me as a colleague...when it comes to personal life then she is the only who can solve my issues...she is the one for me...zoya and i are together from childhood and no one can ever take her place in my life nor her friendship...even if today she is my wife, it won't change that she is my best friend...'

'well that was such a pleasant introduction of Mrs.Khan...you both must be lucky to have eachother in your life...

'i am surely very lucky to have her in my life...she means everything...someone whom i can trust blindly...a true friend and life partner...' 

Zoya just stared at the screen lost in whatever he said, dilshaad glanced at zoya and then at the screen and then back at zoya, she knew asad words had left a huge impact on her, she just placed her hand on zoya's shoulder before she went back to her room, tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks 'i had done so much to you but still i am so important for you...why do you love me so much asad?' she thought whatever it is, i had already decided and i am very sure that now you will get all the happiness you deserve, your wife zoya is with you'

-----

Asad came inside room after dinner and soon zoya to came inside 'asad please help me...' she requested 'what happened?' he asked looking up from his laptop 'wo actually, it's party day after tomorrow and i don't what should i wear' she said 'shall we go for shopping tomorrow?' he asked 'no...no need i have so many dresses but i don't know what will look perfect in the party...' 'zoya anything will look good at you' 'but i don't want to wear nay random dress asad...i want to wear something of your match, so that everyone there should know that i am zoya...Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan' asad was stunned , it was the first time she herself said herself Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan, he felt so good 'acha let me see then' he suggested hiding his happiness not wanting her to suspect anything and went to the cupboard where she was standing 

'what about this purple one?' he asked taking out one, zoya facial expressions changed 'what happen?' he asked noticing it nothing...actually haider gifted it to me' she told and asad looked on ' you should wear it only then' he told trying to sound ohkay but unaware of the fact about what zoya is feeling in all this 'no asad..i don't wanna wear it...umm leave it, i will wear anything...' saying so she went inside washroom...asad stood there for a moment then walked to the couch and turning on his laptop tried to busy himself in work...soon zoya came outside and finding him busy in work she move to bed and lied down covering herself with duvet 'Good Night' she wished him before turning towards the opposite side

everything has changed.. If today was a different situation or if life hadn't changed like this than i would had choosed that dress only but no, life has changed, now my priorities are different, my life now revolve around asad, not because he loves me but because now, when i think that how we spent that one year together i felt how wrong my decision was...haider..why you did that to me, why did you rejected me again and again? I know money is important to lead a successful life but i would had supported you too na, but no, you just decided everything yourself leaving me behind, you thought i would be happy but no, that one year was the worst year of my life, i came to know that i am not important to you but i never realised till now because asad, for him i am everything, he sacrificed his love for my happiness and you sacrificed my happiness for that never happy future..i still remember my birthday when you gifted me that purple dress, but not yourself, you send it by your employ, today when i think about those days, i understand how unlucky i was that i never got your love, your time, you had hurt me a lot haider...i know you are no more and thinking all this will hurt your soul but i need to find my way out, my way which leads towards asad and his love, my way to a new life, 
     when i was with you i always felt that i am alone but i never told you this haider because somewhere i wanted you to find it out yourself but i can tell you now, that i am not alone haider, my asad, my bestfriend, my husband is with me...'

And with that she drifted back to sleep

-----
Next day
Evening 

'api, you should sleep for a while, you aren't doing fine...' humaira suggested seeing zoya's condition 'nothing much humzi, just woke up really early today morning that's why' she reasoned ohkay then sleep now...i will wake you up before dinner , we have to look fresh tomorrow also na' 'oh ohkay' humaira made zoya lie on bed and after switching off lights she left from there..

2 hours later when she woke up it was 7:15 p.m, she hurriedly went to washroom to fresh up, when she came out she made her way towards lounge when her eyes caught a red colour wrapped box at dressing table, she went and picked it up, unwrapping the box when she opened it, she found a pink colour sari of chiffon with beautiful work of black and red colour on it's borders... 'Masha Allah it's so beautiful..' she praised it 'you liked it?' asked asad as he entered in the room after chatting with ayaan about final preparation for tomorrow's party 'ofcourse...it's beautiful...who's sari it is asad?' she asked 'you tell? For whom it would be?' he questioned back umm najma for missing her reception ceremony ?' she guessed 'no...' 'then' 'you...' 'mee' she asked shocked ' but it's not my birthday' she reminded ' i know that...but i wanted to gift you a dress for tomorrow...' he said while zoya had tears in her eyes, she came close to him and hugged him feeling overwhelmed ' thank you asad, it's really very beautiful...' she whispered and a moment later he too wound his arms around her 

'why are you being emotional zoya...you are my wife right...and because you were confused yesterday about what to wear i thought it will look perfect on you tomorrow...' he asked making her face him 'you were right...thank you' she said wiping her tears 'bhaijan, baji come for dinner' humaira informed by knocking at door you go humaira we will come' asad replied 'come, we can continue praising this sari later...' asad joked and zoya giggled walking out of room

-----

As per Asad's instructions dilshaad and rashid were invited for a  dinner at by gaffur, they both went at gaffur's place while at home four of them got ready, humaira wore a green colour sari with work of silver on it while zoya wore sari gifted by asad the other day, asad left before everyone while ayaan brought zoya and humaira with him...guest started arriving, najma and imran too reached with the whole sheikh family, zoya was searching asad but he was nowhere to be seen, she was upset as she wanted him to see her in this sari first but sadly he left before she came out of shower 'mona, razia khala just called, they made ami abu agree for going out for lunch n they will reach here in sometime...' ayaan informed coming to zoya with humaira 'oh acha, but where is asad?' 'wo bhaijan had went with imran bhaijan, there was some issue with lightning, look it's set now so he will be back anytime...' ayaan said and she just nodded

Finally after 10 minutes of waiting impatiently when asad reached, dilshaad and rashid too arrived with gaffur and razia, lights went off as they came in, both of them looked confused but was shocked as the light turned on with everyone singing Happy Anniversary song for them... Asad, zoya, ayaan and humaira came to them and wished them happy Anniversary, dilshaad and rashid hugged them thanking them for such a beautiful surprise, everyone started enjoying the party with the soft music playing there and guest still arriving wishing rashid and dilshaad a happy marriage anniversary 
'haseena baji they are here' chand informed haseena excited and took her to them 'haseena momani' exclaimed two young girls and hugged haseena 'Ya Allah, aima, munazza, you two here...chand why didn't you told me that they are coming back from Mumbai?' asked haseena, 'baji, i just got to know today only when these two were boarding' chand said 'oh acha, chalo come inside...' haseena took both of them to najma 'najma, look who is here...' haseena said 'chand phopo's daughter right ami...?' najma asked and aima nodded 'Asalam o Alikum najma bhabhi...' they greeted 'Walikum as Salam...' 'bhabhi where are uncle aunty... ' 'come i will take you..' najam said and went to dilshaad while they followed 

'ami, look who is here, chand khala daughters ' najma introduced them , after a little introduction dilshaad excused herself while najma took them to zoya and humaira, humaira was hapy to find aima, as they both were close friends from childhood but munazza didn't liked humaira much as she never liked humaira and zoya... 'zoya baji...how are you?' asked aima hugging zoya 'i am good how are you aima...' 'i am also...and yeah congratulations baji...' 'kis lie?' 'aur kis lie for getting married...' aima said smiling , zoya too smiled back while munazza excused herself...after chatting for a while aima went to meet other guests

'Haseena phopo, how can you let it happen...haider bhai loved zoya and just after few months of his death, that..that zoya married asad...' 'ara munazza beta, i tried to tell rashid bhaijan that this girl, she don't love them but she is after there money but they didn't listen to me...' munazza said unknown that zoya and humaira  had heard everything 

A while later lights went off, 

Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum... 
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum... 

Spot light came on zoya as she walked in the middle

Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum... 
Tumhe Paakar Zamane Bhar Se
Rishta Tod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum 

Dilshaad smlied broadly as zoya went to asad and pulled with her in the centre

Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

Bina Tere Koi Dil Kash Nazara Hum Na Dekhen Ge... 
Bina Tere Koi Dil Kash Nazara Hum Na Dekhen Ge...
Tumhe Na Ho Pasand Usko Dobara Hum Na Dekhen Ge
Teri Surat Na Ho Jis Mein...
Teri Surat Na Ho Jis Mein
Wo Sheesha Tod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

Turning to him, she placed her one hand on his heart and caressed his cheek from other

Tere Dil Mein Rahenge, Tujhko Apna Ghar Banaye Ge... 
Tere Dil Mein Rahenge, Tujhko Apna Ghar Banaye Ge...
Tere Khwaabon Ko Ghenno Ki Tarha Khud Par Sajaye Gein
Kasam Teri Kasam...
Kasam Teri Kasam
Taqdeer Ka Rukh Mod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao 
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

Tumhe Hum Apne Jism-Jaan Mein Kuch Aise Basa Lenge... 
Tumhe Hum Apne Jism-Jaan Mein Kuch Aise Basa Lenge...
Teri Khusboo Apni Jism Ki Khusboo Bana Lenge 
Khuda Se Bhi Na Jo Toote...
Khuda Se Bhi Na Jo Toote
Wo Rishta Jod Lenge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum
Tumhe Paakar Zamane Bhar Se
Rishta Tod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum 
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

Finishing the song she hugged him while everyone clapped for him are you ohkay?' asad asked her while she nodded

'tauba tauba , how shameless this girl is, because of her my haider died but look at her she don't even feel sad about it in fact she got married to asad, looks like i was always right, i always had doubted her character and i guess i was right, she always was after asad, after all they were together since childhood... ' haseena shouted gaining everyone's attention, asad move forward to say something to her only to be stopped by zoya

'you  girl, say something tell everyone that whatever i am saying is true, after all they all should know about your true colors, you character less girl...yo...' 'enough is enough ' before she can utter anything else asad shouted and came to haseena jerking away zoya's hold 'phopo if i am not saying anything doesn't mean you will continue with this rant of yours...i won't spare you if you will utter such words for my wife, she is not your daughter in law or widow of your son, she is my wife , Asad Ahmed Khan's wife...please don't force me to say something which i shouldn't...' he spoke sternly scaring haseena

'ami i am taking zoya with me at home, you guyz continue the party and return whenever it is over' he said and moving to zoya held her hand went out of the hall

ohkay so that is it...i am so sorry if i bored you with this update, but i was completely numb and just planned to write it, in fact i am writing this only update from past 15 days...i am sorry...
those who were asking about haider and zoya's marriage issue may got a little idea...right?
plus i will update as soon as i will get 50+ likes because half of next update is ready...do leave back your response...
criticism is welcome...

thanks
aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
res
unres

I m missing u very much but its ok u r busy na😊
good luck 4 ur exams advance main👍🏼

wonderful updt mere Aloo👏
So Zoya was not happy wid Haider🤢
ASya went 2 meet Naj i loved their whole section😃
Asad agreed 4 party 2 make Zoya happy awe how wonderful this man is
Zoya again read his diary usse lat lag gayi hai Aloo chori chori dairy padne ki🤣
She asked Asad 2 help her chose a dress she was trying 2 reduce there distance good😊
Asad gifted her a sari😊 & later in d party Haseena ki band bjayi when she insulted Zoe
Chand bi ki 1 beti ko Asad pe crush tha😆 gayi bhens pani main🤣
Zoe ne Asad ke liye gana gaye aur dance bhi kiya😲😃
I m happy seeing Asad is such a dedicated hubby😛 in his iv he said Zoya is most imp. that was litle too much😆 i think sbse zyada credit toh Dillu ko milna chahiye Zoya ne toh kabhi usse unconditonal support kiya hi nahi pehle she fell 4 Haider & was busy her life it was Dillu jisse Asad ke bare main sab pta tha so she helped him & supported him. Biwi aa gayi toh ma ki value kam nahi karni chahiye thi Asad ko very bad👎🏼. 1 minus point as a son😆

but ek cheej mujhe khatak rahi hai Zoya ke monologue main she said she would have worn d sari if life had not changed matlab she would b Haider's wife. Matlab even after rejection from Haider she would have stayed wid him only.😲 matlab agar Haider jinda hota toh woh ussi ke saath rehti no matter he accepts or reject her🤢

1 aur baat agreed she was in love wid Haider but Asya bachpan ke dost the aur ek saath rahe Asad toh Zoya ki har choti baat samajh sakta hai phir Asad aur Haider ke beech ka difference jo usse ab dikh raha hai woh pehle kyun nahi dikha i mean jab ladki ki shaadi hoti hai woh hamesha apne in-laws aur mayke walon ko compare karke judje karti hai Zoya ne kya kabhi aise Asad aur Haider main difference nahi dekhe😕
YEh Zoya sachi main confused ladki hai Aloo yan mujhe confuse kar rahi hai😆
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
res 4 Mumma,Affu, Amu, Goti, Ashi, Yumi, Mayur, Yashi, Fari
i hope didn't forgot any1🤔
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Alooo awesome update!!!
Zoya trying to move on!!
I hate haider!!!
He hurt my Zoya!!!
I loved Asad's Outburst!!!
Haseena ki waaat lagao Asad!!
Use toh Zoya jab achese jawaab Degi tabhi Akhal aayegi bhaiseena ko!Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res
unres

lovely update aroo... 👏
well written ⭐️
loved asad's gift...
their hug 😳
hayeee my favorite song aroo loved it...
so asad spoke up for his wife and left with zoya...
so nxt tym some asya moments 😉
update soon...
Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mumma! mai update likh raha that! aur PMS reply kar raha that! jaise hi free hojaunga! hum khoob saaari baaten karenge! aur Nana ko mile tang karenge!
AkaiBara thumbnail
Originally posted by: jas91

res 4 Mumma,Affu, Amu, Goti, Ashi, Yumi, Mayur, Yashi, Fari

i hope didn't forgot any1🤔

love u 4 res 🤗
hate u 4 lunch 😡
aarzoo50 thumbnail
res...
unres..
lovely update aroo...
so glad that zoya is nt only trying to move on but also realising asad's unconditional luv fr her...
hope she accepts asad nt only as her hudband bt also as love of her lyf... that too only bcz SHE begins to luv her..
asad left vd zoya... so asya alone... wt to expect a heart to heart talk???
plz continue soonEdited by aarzoo50 - 9 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice work..looking forward for wht hapns next
Edited by ammusjyoti - 9 years ago