*.* Happy Birthday Saher : Aasmani Rangon Waala Birthday *.* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

A very happy birthday to one of the most special person in my life. πŸ₯³
May Allah bless you with all the happiness , prosperity and success in life. πŸ˜³
You are my crazy but the most adorable friend. Be the same always coz I would not have you be any other way, you're amazing the way you are! πŸ€—

We are not friends because we look the same
Or because we always think alike
We are not friends because our likes and dislikes are the same
Or because we share the same views

We are friends because when we met
We touched one another's heart
And since that special moment
There's been nothing that could change
What we were able to start

Because we opened ourselves up to accept and receive
We were blessed with this beautiful friendship so few achieve

And I am proud to have you in my life and proud to be your friend.

Happy Birthday my dear Gabbar! πŸ€— πŸ₯³ 
I love you so much Saher meri jaan! β€οΈ

Dedication: Ummm.. Interesting! πŸ˜† I would like to dedicate my favourite Dr. Armaan coz she is very similar to him. She is crazy, fun loving and a complete prankster! πŸ˜† She is soft from inside and loves with all her heart! β€οΈ

thank you for all the duain & for the beautiful wishes πŸ€— each n' everyword you wrote for me' means alot to me yaar
πŸ€— Im so thankfull to ALLAH for having you in my life πŸ€— I so love the Intro you guys wrote for me.. I have read almost thrice times as of now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Its so sweet yet touchy πŸ˜³ i love you so much for everythingπŸ€— Oh! & WOW! this is just loveeeπŸ€— I loved it so much
πŸ€—you made with so much love & I accept it with all my love wala heart ❀️
thank you once again
πŸ€— @ dedication : awww, yaar  πŸ€— thank you☺️

Saher di πŸ€— I am so glad me, Mrina and Mallu got the chance to do your birthday thread this year. A little gift from us to you, the most amazing person I have met on the entire website. How to start with your birthday wish. I pray to the Lord that all your wishes and desires are fulfilled. You are a wonderful human being and you deserve so much happiness from everywhere!! 

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAHER DI. Have lots of cakes and sweets and enjoy to the fullest. Keep making the most GORGEOUS signatures ever.

Love u

-Shivu

Dedication: I have no clue about DMG's characters as such but Dr. Riddhima for two reasons. One, because you love her. And I love youπŸ€— Second, because she is the most beautiful character of DMG! So yeah. Dr. Riddhima!!

thank you so very much darling for all the wishes/praises/gifts & duain πŸ€— they means so much to me
πŸ€— Im so lucky to have you in my life πŸ€— 
@ dedication : awww, I LOVE YOU TOO ❀️ thank you πŸ€— I loved the thread so much ❀️ It shows how you people have made it with so much love 😳 each n' everything about the thread Is LO WWW EEE ❀️ Im In love with all my gifts ❀️ they are freaking adorable ❀️ thank you thank you  πŸ€—

happy birthday saher 
omg aj mere janu manuπŸ˜‰ ka birthday hai uff πŸ˜²i m so excited i know yar tum nahi ho per mai to hon πŸ˜†
kab se tha is din ka intezar finally woh ghadi ahi gayiπŸ˜‰ baj hi gaye baraπŸ˜†  
oye hoye its party time  πŸ₯³πŸ˜‰
salgira mubarak ho πŸ€—
humesha khush reho πŸ€—allah pak tumhari har dua qubool kere ameenπŸ€—
i am always thankful to allah that i have a friend like u  i can describe u how much i feel happy when i talk to u on WAπŸ˜‰  u always cheer me  thanks alot for always there for meπŸ€— love u sooomuch  πŸ€—
ur the best sweet lovely cute   person  πŸ€—  uff aj to tum princess hogi sab tumhari pasand ki cheeze aunty bana rehi hongi  
ok we will discuss this on WAπŸ˜† tum to janti ho mujhe yar ager mai shuru hogayi to msg baht lamba hojayega  πŸ˜†
now i just want to say yar i m so happy that mrinalini told me about ur bday and i ask that i want to join in saher birthday preperation  bcoz i luv to do something for saher and  mrinali wildcherry temptation they give me chance and make me part of there team i am soo thankful πŸ€— to them.

Dedication
you are so sweet you are so  lovely and helpful like ridzi from dmg  so my dedication is to you  is Dr.ridhimaπŸ˜‰  wasey bhi shilpa tumhari favorite hai πŸ˜‰
kash mai tumhe tom and jerryπŸ˜†πŸ€£ dedicate ker pati per  πŸ˜³kya kero theme hai dmg πŸ˜‰

thankiee so much jaani itni pyaari wishes/duain n gifts kay liye yaar πŸ€— Im so blessed to have you In my life πŸ€— till now I havent checked WA was very busy In ghar kay kaam πŸ˜† but, I will check it very soonish 😳 tum logon ki wishes padh kay my heart is garden garden πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thanksss so so much yaar ❀️ & I loved all the avis/siggs very very much ❀️ they are stunning yet very cute ❀️ OMG! so many gifts 😲 mein hoti agar banane kay liye I would have faint πŸ˜†' me big nikammi you know πŸ˜† thank you once again for everything πŸ€— you people are so special to me ❀️ @ dedication : awwwiee ❀️ thank juu yaar πŸ€—  hahaha.. TJ tum mujhe kabhi bhi dedicate kersakti ho. waise bhi I know, you are my jerry & Im your TOM ❀️

We cannot choose our relations as such, 
But, we can choose our friends, 
Whether or not in touch, 
Still they really care, 
You are my friend for life you know, 
I may not have words to show, 
But, you stay in my heart,
It has been from the start, 
Coz you are my bestie, 
Wish you a very happy birthday, 
Have a nice day!

Happy Birthday Saher,many many happy returns of the dayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dedication: My friend you are the mixture of Dr. Atul & Dr. Riddhima, fun-loving, creative in your own way and can make anyone smile, the way you are with everyone I must say you are always kind to everyone like Riddhima and can make people laugh unknowingly like Atul.Patients of Sanjeevani always loved to have doctors like Riddhima and Atul around them specially children, and you are also like them because everyone wants to be your friend.

thank you so much captainii πŸ€— I love love love my gifts ☺️ they are so effing  gorgeous ❀️ loved them totally
πŸ€— i love the poem you wrote for me πŸ€— thank youu  πŸ€— hayeee, what a combo of dedication captainoo πŸ€— Im touched * πŸ˜³ it means so so much to me πŸ€— thankooo berryy berryy muchiee ❀️ love you loads
πŸ€—

@saher:also thanks to stephs for the gifts, she had them made on my request:D and I am glad you love everything:D

enjoy your bday:D

Mallu

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.

Happy Birthday Saher  πŸ₯³

Awesome thread Shivu  πŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG! Happy Birthday Saher di❀️❀️ Glad u liked our little effort!
Many many happy returns of the day..
God bless you dear.
Happy Birthday to one of IF's talented creation maker πŸ˜ƒ
Have a great day πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday Saher di.!!πŸ₯³Love you loads.!!❀️ ❀️ πŸ€—
May you have an Awesome birthday and Amazing year ahead.!!😳God bless you always with all the happiness and all that you desire in life.!!πŸ€—
Happy Birthday Saher di πŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day πŸ˜³
I wish you achieve all success in life & all your dreams come true