ArHi SS: Quiet places (Read warning) [Completed] - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
its very intense..loved it..
I have read this story and as Some of us would think that khushi being indian cultured cant think out of boundrais For love making 
No iT doesnt have to do with culture or even with people with go About ur life

bdsm is not just simple thing it have Many risk containing it
Their are clubs today i even think their would be clubs in india For bdsm practic 
But still iTS individues choice 
But Some people just dont have appeal to that kind of stuff

Hey RB

I'm finally here.

It was an amazing read. Very very deep.

Made me think about it a long time. When you are in a relationship, all that should matter is your partners happiness, as we are told. But, have we ever brought into action?

I dont know, I loved this interpretation of your take on their relationship. A certain age difference might cause difficulties, but when two people are madly in love, age is just a number.

I'm glad I read this and I've loads of questions to ask you.

I hope I dont scare you away with them. Will PM you later.

Love
J

P.S. dont ever stop writing.
Very well written a very important aspect of a married life or for that matter a couples life married or not. Which most of the time people keep it in hush hush and than that same aspect becomes the reason of adultery or betrayal.
I loved how you used quiet spaces (physical, mental or emotional), pillow talks, sex preferences and experimentation to explain how each partner is important not for participation but equal participation and pleasure. If a couple should experiment it has to be on common ground and for that both have to speak up.

I especially loved the fact that Khushi didn't let the awkwardness sustain even though she was in a better place rather talked it out, explained her feelings and expectation.

Don't understand why Arnav felt that he didn't have a right to expect anything from Khushi or from there marriage but glad that he didn't hold back but talked it out.

Interesting warning! Looking forward to reading more. 😉
One of the most interesting stories! 
Beautiful piece of writing. I would like to read this one again n again.
Thank u for this masterpiece with us.