Episode was awesome! Hartika deserve special mention..

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow yesterday epi was really good!! 😊😳PaYalicious epi after a looong time!!! πŸ˜ƒPaYa were awesome as always but there are two more people who deserve a special mention- Harish and Avantika.😊
Wow!! They simply rocked!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ Sherni, classy Avantu and fun loving Harish...they are simply a beautiful couple!! Loved their nok jhoks and the way avantu kept saying "cheap" to Harish..lol! πŸ˜†They are just sooo lovely!😳 And their pure love for each other shows in their eyes...they are simply marvellous!!
And I think pkdh is the only tv show which not only focusses on the main leads..but also on their mom-dad jodi. πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ŠAnd also...avantika and harish are the BEST mom and dad on tv!!

Love you so much Hartika! Hope tgey keep loving each other in the same way for the rest of their lives! Kisiki nazar na lage PaYa aur Hartika ko..😳😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thats why PKDH is unique serial in history of TV.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

Thats why PKDH is unique serial in history of TV.

Yes Pkdh IS unique...but I also think it is the most neglected show on star plus...wonder why??πŸ˜• Pkdh was always among top shows of tv then why does the channel ignore it so much??

But anyways I love this show EXTREMELY and so I will keep watching it!!
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesterday episode was super duper romantic.. could not take my eyes off them.. whether it was for PAYA or HARTIKA.. both were extraordinary.. SPECIAL MENTION to the dialogues also from  " tareef kaun to aaj main hoon" to .. super dialogues written .. hats off to creatives ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You can have a look at the episode pics here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4187316

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...Hartika were awesome oh I love Hartika!!! what I liked best was when Harish asked "do you want me to stay to talk about Mumbai traffic?" and Avantika's reply was "Yeeesss!!!!!!!" that was just aaawww!!!!!!!!!
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
it was a double candy 4 viewers... paya & hartika scenes were lovely & must watch.. Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago