YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Feeling so sad seeing Rubel's condition...bechara! Its always he who suffers..god knows why?? In yesterday's epi when he fell down while trying to get up I felt so sorry for him poor man!! And the way he was asking"Mujhe kya huya hai doctor" was so sad...😭
But as doc said,don't lose hope rubel you will be fine soon!!😊

Also felt sorry for Sheila...she is right in saying that why always her son has to suffer in the end?? Don't know how she'll react seeing rubel with the crutch??😕

Please recover soon Rubel we love you..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya indeed feeling really bad for him.. now payal will turn negative again.. but  am sure as per the new spoiler the man who cure pankhuri will cure rubel too
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Ya thats what i fear...payal will again turn negative and then go against pankhuri..?? 
Hmm..that unknown person that the spoilers keep saying about!! Who is this?? A new twist again?? 

Anyways just want rubbu to get well soon...can't see him suffer!!!!
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is definitely the man who cured Pankhuri who will come back into the show and heal Rubal...otherwise he wouldn't have been mentioned so suspiciously in the show...this isn't going to last long...

but I feel absolutely terrible for him...what happened was totally not fair and too heart wrenching...just hoping to see him fit and fine soon...

ps- Payal turning negative and against Pankhuri?? omg I didn't think that!!! but maybe you are right its not impossible...as in a way Rubal is in this condition because of Pankhuri...oh dear if he becomes paralysed for the rest of his life Pankhuri will be in too much guilt and...oh no this shouldn't happen...
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yea it was so sad seeing him in that state 😔 but I love his positive attitude on his situation, but Payal isn't making Anything better 😕